FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

The tactical dribbling or whatever will not work correctly, I can already see it. Playing against the CPU you're just going to get blown off the ball, online too. It's the same thing with the skilled dribbling this year, everyone homes in on the ball so it rarely works correctly.

Some new screens

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Exactly what I first thought. Though maybe it was the WC dev team?

It sucks cause it already feels as if resources are spread too thin among FIFA's existing game modes.

The fact that he's the gameplay producer speaks volumes too. The impact engine was outsourced and Humber was on Career mode so what has the core team been up to???????? Changing all the shirts? Looks the same.

There's not 1 single official tv cam vid of FIFA gameplay out there, yet they keep banging on at us to "pre-order today!" and have set their demo a mere two weeks before release. i've seriously got reservations about this FIFA.

Atleast Konami have their shit together finally:

Adam_Bhatti Adam Bhatti
A lot of questions about when the #PES2012 demo is hitting. Really fucking soon is the answer. You'll have bashed it before #FIFA12 demo

the more i see of this game the worse it gets

hoping people weren't bullshitting about pes being "back", considering they said that every year since pes 2008 im not holding out much hope

the more i see of this game the worse it gets

hoping people weren't bullshitting about pes being "back", considering they said that every year since pes 2008 im not holding out much hope
Same here...I don't want another year where neither games is great.

FIFA Street could actually turn out pretty good with this engine. They could get away with the lack of AI for example. I could see myself play that instead of FIFA 12 and then have PES as the main football game.

I think Busquets was there for the motion capture session, but when he saw a camera started diving and they couldn't do it...:COAT:

I'd love to see someone try and make Busquets in Creation centre using the pic of him peeking out of his hands. Would look freakish.

Ok, I haven't really been following FIFA 12 or PES 2012 atall tbh for a few weeks maybe months, I have pre-ordered FIFA 12 Ultimate Edition from GAME and PES 2012 however. so if anyone can help descirbe or what these are I will be happy.

1. When you go onto the main menu on FIFA 11. It says

"FIFA 12 pre-order now and get exclusive in-game content. For more information, visit www.easportsfootball.com"

I went there but cannot find anything what the exclusive in-game content is. Anyone no?

2. What is the Manchester City deal all about and what will it include?

3. I have also noticed apart from FIFA 12 Ultimate Edition, there is aslo a Special Edition. Is the only difference is that in Ultimate Edition you get an extra pack a month on Ultimate Team than Special Edition? Or have the websites not updated it to Ultiamte Edition?

Ultimate Edition - http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-36...ent/FIFA-12-Ultimate-Edition/~r355061/?s=FIFA
Special Edition - http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4...efer=gameall&searchfilters=s{fifa+12}+c{362}+

Last edited:
Bit unfair on Gamersyde to give them no credit or direct link considering they took the time and effort to go to GC and release the footage (no attack on you Cesc I'm sure you can only post what you find).

Here's the original source and in much higher quality: http://gamersyde.com/news_gc_fifa_12_gameplay-11683_en.html

Just found it on Youtube yes, didn't know that it was from Gamersyde. ;) Added the Source and a higher quality version.

Last edited:
Not to mention Blimblim and the other guys at Gamersyde are the only dudes who bother to capture footage at 60fps....but thanks for the heads up Cesc!

*downloads*

why no more gameplays of fifa12?

trailer pes is 12min - fifa 1 min

3-4 gamepleys pes of 7-10-11 minutes..
1 gampley fifa 12 of 1 minute..

why¿?¿?¿?¿

Hopefully some Fifa players who are good will be recorded.

PES footage really not impressed me (theres about 10 vids of that) so hopefully some better Fifa ones might gimme hope for a decent footy game this year.

Back
Top Bottom