FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Unfortunately there is only one picture of this beauty. I found it on one of the nights-in-clubs web pages, like usgang (Switzerland),
Nights in Danemark, tilllate (Switzerland). :DANCE:

Now info about the chants, please :BEER:

Cpu just scored 35 yard screamer with Steve Gerrard agianst me in 90th minute community sheild final to make it 2-1 to them.

Never seen CPU shot from so far out. Smashed it underside of bar and in 35-40yds 90th minute. Im like wtf. I saved it. I will post it later.

This is with evoGp gameplay patch and only Pro difficulty.

Im still in shock.

You unlock him by playing Premier league games with the shittest midfield in the history of Manchester Utd, do that enough times and drop enough points and you'll get an Email that he's been unlocked.

I have given up on this game now, its a mess. I am frequently getting games in my CM where I will have less than 11 players on my team. In the last one I started with 10 men, my LAM was missing, so I tried subbing him to get 11 men back, the sub cutscene appears the player that was not on the pitch is shown coming off for the replacement, then back to the game and for some reason I had no keeper and the player who was missing/subbed is now on the pitch along with his replacement :FAIL:. Bad as that was its nothing compared to the time when I played a match against a team that had all of 3 players on the pitch!!!!!!!!
This combined with no inertia and every CPU player seemingly having a stat of 100 for reaction and tackling makes what was for a month or so a very good game into a totally rubbish one. I may stop playing football games altogether as neither are anywhere near good enough and havnt been for years.

Who was it I played online (my tag is ausmara)? We played as Sheffield Utd and Wed, good game too :P
I haven't played my CM in ages, been playing Pro Clubs with some guys I found, not a ton of passing but it's better than pro ranked

The case of missing players during games...Just delete your FIFA12 profile option file or even the squads file...and start anew again.Should solve the problem.

I did this and now every time I try to save a formation the game crashes!!!!! Not sure what to do next.

I would hate to lose my CM save. I tired to go back to PES while FIFA is broke but its like going back a generation, it does some things very well but overall its pretty terrible. If this is the only way to get FIFA to work then I guess I will have to do it, goodbye my beloved Wimbledon team :CRY:.

It's your CM that's become corrupted because of the profile/squad file, once that problem starts there's nothing you can do to remove it from your ongoing CM, considering the transfer window update comes out in a couple of weeks wouldn't you be starting a new CM for that anyways? :)

Is there anything I can do to stop this happening again? I dont really want to start another CM and have this same thing happen.

PS3, this problem was multi platform then? I thought it might just be a PS3 thing, like how Skyrim is pretty crappy on the PS3. I should of bought an Xbox.

Anyone else think the goalies are a bit too good? I only play head to head seasons online, I'm creating quite a few chances but goalies save way too much. I'm on semi shooting by the way. Just wondered what people thought?

I have to say the challenges part of Fifa 12 is really good. They change them so frequently that it is great. It would be nice to go back to some old ones and do them.

I haven't done many but I will from now on, the one today with Lille was good fun.

It makes you try out different teams aswell which is good.

I have to say the challenges part of Fifa 12 is really good. They change them so frequently that it is great. It would be nice to go back to some old ones and do them.

I haven't done many but I will from now on, the one today with Lille was good fun.

It makes you try out different teams aswell which is good.

silly you cant go back to do old ones eh

Back
Top Bottom