FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Hopefully that is true.

Also I set up a custom button config (custom A) but it is rubbish and i use my custom B, also I have changed my original controller settings (Manual settings etc) but whenever I start the game up again it never keeps me on custom B controls and my last changed manual settings?

Is there a way to save these so I don't need to keep changing it over everytime I load the compueter?

Hopefully that is true.

Also I set up a custom button config (custom A) but it is rubbish and i use my custom B, also I have changed my original controller settings (Manual settings etc) but whenever I start the game up again it never keeps me on custom B controls and my last changed manual settings?

Is there a way to save these so I don't need to keep changing it over everytime I load the compueter?

Make Custom B your default settings by deleting your current Custom A and making your B settings your new A settings.

Cheers, how do I delete them though?

Customize FIFA. Wireless Controller Settings. You can change Offensive settings first. Press R1 which will take you to your Defensive Settings. Change Custom A settings to what you want to be your Default which currently are your B Settings. You can just overwrite your current A settings or save in a new slot. Make it easy and just overwrite your current settings.

Customize FIFA. Wireless Controller Settings. You can change Offensive settings first. Press R1 which will take you to your Defensive Settings. Change Custom A settings to what you want to be your Default which currently are your B Settings. You can just overwrite your current A settings or save in a new slot. Make it easy and just overwrite your current settings.

I did all of that to set it up, I cant find anyway to delete a custom controller preference and there is also no way to save my manual settings (shooting etc) so whenever I load up a game I have to keep changing it?! seems really stupid. (I'm on xbox)

There is nothing online about it either. Apart from a couple of people having the same problem and nobody answering them.

I tried to change my custom A config, but it is not letting me assign one of the buttons as it is greyed out so I can't make it like my custom B settings :ROLL:! this is ridiculous!

went to delete my personal settings in the xbox files themselves, so that I could start again with my controls, so that is working ok now I think......but my Virtual Pro has been erased?! fantastic new! :CRY: so I will have to start all again with him :((

Well I never had to delete them before, if EA let you delete custom settings etc in game then it wouldn't be a problem! really is shit.

Found out it was when I was saving hospitality settings when first playing the game it gave me a weird custom A set up that would only able to let me have sprint on the d pad left stick and moving the player (Which were not my controls saved from the previous game?!). I could only swap between the two which was ridiculous.

So I have deleted my personal settings, not saved hospitality and it loads up with my new custom settings and also saves my manual preferences when I change them aswell. So I got there in the end, now I need to build up my VP again, he wasn't that great anyway, but still annoying as in the current management game I moved him up 5 points and he has been reset to 66 now :((

Oh well another one of those stupid things EA does to infuriate people.

Does anybody know why my VP would have all white arms and legs?! like ghost white? like I have talcum powder all over his body apart from my game face? very strange.

Well it looks like my Pro is completely white as mentioned above! can't do anything about it, so frustrating! at least the game face is ok, but the white arms and legs look ridiculous.

I'm just hoping it dissapears one day when I load it up again :ROLL:

Can you not change the skin colour in the virtual pro options? Or does it not matter what colour you choose? You could always try deleting your personal settings again, if you're not too far along, to reset it.

Can you not change the skin colour in the virtual pro options? Or does it not matter what colour you choose? You could always try deleting your personal settings again, if you're not too far along, to reset it.

You can only change hair and eyes once you have a gameface. Somebody said to delete the gameface then change the hair on the vp for instance save come out of it, then re download the gameface. So I will try that, If it doesn't work, when I unlock the long sleeved shirt I will do that, so it looks a bit less ridiculous.

Found out there is a file all on its own for the gameface, so I jsut deleted that and loaded it up again in the game and my white arms and legs are no more! Yipee!

Has anyone ever had players dissappear from the pitch? I was playing an important match last night in career mode, 1st vs 4th, I changed my formation about 5 mins in and it resulted in my ST & RW players being removed from the pitch. So I was down to 9 men, 8 outfield players and somehow managed to be 3 nil up at half time. Second half starts and I had the idea to sub the 2 missing players and see if that gets me back to 11 men, the game crashed and I potentially lost 3 very important points. Has this ever happened to anyone else? For all of PES' faults I can say it never removed players from the pitch and then crash on me when I turn the situation around into a likely win, talk about scripting!

Alright lads, I've seemingly forgotten how to do manual shooting! I'm alright shooting from distance at an angle but I haven't scored a one-on-one in ages. Any pointers?

Getting really pissed off with being told to avoid relegation for the season. It keeps saying in the commentary all things to do with me being expected to fight to stay in the league etc. Also newspaper stories saying the same.

I won the league last season, two seasons in a row and the league cup in my first season and the FA cup in my second.

It is a big annoying bug! booooo!

Board expectations are still a big mess, I finished last season 2nd in the league and won both domestic cups, when I started the next season the board expectation was to qualify for the Europa league, then I reloaded a save from the end of the previous season as my transfer funds were crap so I wanted to see if I bought a couple of loan2buys and ended the season with less money if I would get the full amount back the following season, and then 2nd time I started the season the board expectation was to avoid relegation...

you learn something everyday, i dint know that the faster your pc was the faster a game would play. I understand you would get slow down in a rubbish pc but i thought a good pc would just run the game to the best performance it was designed for.

Anyway i guess you could decrease the speed using sliders.

I still dont understand though if you have to same spec top end pc's on slow speed they should run the same whether one is over clocked or not.

Again i dont really understand this i just thought you overclocked pc's when they are below what a game requires to get the maximum performance.

Back
Top Bottom