Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

Re: Fifa 11

Rom, out of curiosity, do the guys at EA follow the FIFA forum on Evo Web?
Sometimes. I don't know how often. Generally speaking though, if you were making a suggestion your best bet is to create a thread on the official forums. I pass stuff on when I can and when I think it's something that is workable and would improve the game.

Any news on real time pitch and weather,kits and so on?
I can confirm kits are real time.

Hope they sort the rain when playing an english club in Manager Mode. And all the other bugs offcourse.

rooneyfifa11hands.jpg

:)

Some of those faces are unbelievable...

edit: ^^ looks like your standard Citeh supporter.

The running animations were quite impressive imo. Faces were crazy in that vid. Crazy.

The Player models picture is impressive. But we need to see that in motion.

Player models were better, but not hugely impressive IMO. The faces were brilliant though.

Tbh player models look shite. I just can't get used to those player models, and they are making it worse. They have 10 types of player models but their stand position is exactly the same. Makes it look unnatural.

Tbh player models look shite. I just can't get used to those player models, and they are making it worse. They have 10 types of player models but their stand position is exactly the same. Makes it look unnatural.
Um, you do realise that the standing positions are MEANT to be more or less identical in that pic so you can see the physique differences?? Christ. And you think those physiques are worse than they were before?!
They should get rid of that feather-weight feeling of players.

I agree they should feel heavier, and to be fair they do in WC2010 (slightly). I personally did feel that the players were slightly weightier in the early builds too. A lot can be said for using L2 to control your speed, as well as feathering the left stick to walk - something that it seems PES is still going to be missing this year.

As long as it doesn't go down the PES2010 road where athletes capable of running 100m in a fraction over 10 seconds turn like buses even at low speeds then I don't mind. It's one thing to make players feel weighty (which I think would be fixed by dropping player speeds slightly more than the slow setting and making sure plyers aren't pushed off the ball so easily) but, much as in the same way Konami balanced 2010 by breaking the responsiveness, it'd be wrong to take things too far.

Vid looks good although one problem in the example shown between Arsh and Sol is the "r2" 180d turn. It's odd that both players can stop and turn direction with the ball at the same speed. They should change that aswell if possible as people will just start using those commands more if they are effective.

Vid looks good although one problem in the example shown between Arsh and Sol is the "r2" 180d turn. It's odd that both players can stop and turn direction with the ball at the same speed. They should change that aswell if possible as people will just start using those commands more if they are effective.

I don't think that turning speed will be much of a problem (though I agree it seems a bit swift). Arshavin doesn't do a 180 in this but what he would have done is, when he stopped on the ball, he would have then taken a quick touch to knock the ball back the other way, which would be useful when a pressurer is closing down on him.

The faces are amazing. Anelka top left on the chelsea screen just looks like a photograph. I wonder if it will make the VP faces better.

I dont think EA will brag too much about MM this season, as they made such a hash of it last time around. That said I reckon they will fix most of the bugs.

I didnt want to get caught up in all the hype, but Im hooked all over again :)

The faces are amazing. Anelka top left on the chelsea screen just looks like a photograph. I wonder if it will make the VP faces better.

I dont think EA will brag too much about MM this season, as they made such a hash of it last time around. That said I reckon they will fix most of the bugs.

I didnt want to get caught up in all the hype, but Im hooked all over again :)

i am waiting for club info....

on that note, clubs @ 10.30 shooto

Back
Top Bottom