Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

good video on facebook page, trailers always look the balls, but i like what theyve done with personality+. Also for the net freaks I noticed a hexagonal loose badboy in the vid!!! LOL I know its sad!!!!!

No mate, it's not. If you look close it's just the net behind the goal for holding the ball.

Most people would never have 100% perfect touches all the time, as a matter of fact no one would.

True, but then technically, with 360' dribbling, neither do you. What do you want - a degree of inaccuracy with where your player sets off when he turns if he's a crap player?

The trailer.. is .. so... good... now PES 2011 look very stupid :( This will be FIFA's year again , if all what i see in last one , two days will be true !

That trailer is great.Great music and presentation, when it comes to this stuff EA are very good.
I love how Iniesta got rid of an opponent with his move

True, but then technically, with 360' dribbling, neither do you. What do you want - a degree of inaccuracy with where your player sets off when he turns if he's a crap player?

Well I want every touch to be calculated for error (attributes and contextual). If a player in real life tries to run in a straight line with the ball, he won't be able to do so (even if the error for good players might be very small) and he certainly won't be able to keep a constant speed unless he makes long touches every time.

I'll give my extreme example (for the 100th time). Put Usain Bolt in the game and he will be a great player. Why? Because unlike in the real world, he will have 100% perfect touches all the time. So even if he got a slight longer touch (that is always the same length) he will be able to sprint constant full speed. In real life he would be all over the place and often he'd have to slow down extremely to try to keep the ball at his feet.

In my personal opinion, the touch is what makes players unique. You have very fast lower league players but they lack in ball control, making their touches slow them down and/or loosing the ball because of a bad touch (too long for example so that a defender can get in).

Without these 100% perfect touches you wouldn't have these circular ice hockey like movement I think. Sure in some situations, but not all the time.

Great trailer. Will be very interesting to see the latest gameplay videos now. Trailers are one thing, the real deal is in the game itself. Saying that, really pleased with what I'm seeing.

Well I want every touch to be calculated for error (attributes and contextual). If a player in real life tries to run in a straight line with the ball, he won't be able to do so (even if the error for good players might be very small) and he certainly won't be able to keep a constant speed unless he makes long touches every time.

I'll give my extreme example (for the 100th time). Put Usain Bolt in the game and he will be a great player. Why? Because unlike in the real world, he will have 100% perfect touches all the time. So even if he got a slight longer touch (that is always the same length) he will be able to sprint constant full speed. In real life he would be all over the place and often he'd have to slow down extremely to try to keep the ball at his feet.

In my personal opinion, the touch is what makes players unique. You have very fast lower league players but they lack in ball control, making their touches slow them down and/or loosing the ball because of a bad touch (too long for example so that a defender can get in).

Without these 100% perfect touches you wouldn't have these circular ice hockey like movement I think. Sure in some situations, but not all the time.

The kid's right. This boy knows his SHIT.

Can this happen in this generation of videogames ? I'm not so sure

Nothing new there, really, and still very little gameplay footage.

Nice to hear there will be fully editable attributes for existing players, as well as creation tools to alter their appearances, including boots and attire, which is then uploadable/downloadable from the net.

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick.

Nothing new there, really, and still very little gameplay footage.

Nice to hear there will be fully editable attributes for existing players, as well as creation tools to alter their appearances, including boots and attire, which is then uploadable/downloadable from the net.

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick.

That's just for the created players you make yourself.

@ Scutch,

I thought it was only for created players. Could of missed it though. I thought be a goalie was known ages ago, CM images had Cech as a player.

Shame that THAT was the big announcement, oh well. Hopefully the french and german sites will release some HD gameplay vids.

Back
Top Bottom