1282059149-media.jpg

1282059159-media.jpg

1282059172-media.jpg

1282059186-media.jpg

1282059193-media.jpg

1282059205-media.jpg

1282059217-media.jpg

edit: Gameklip was a bit faster ;)
Graphics look a lot better. Better than PES that's for sure. Can see they added compression shorts this year. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Still looks very cartoony, but faces are obviously better.

Faces look much better but the shading is absolutely horrible - Iniesta looks like a Sith Lord! Darth Iniesta!

I think it's the shading at least. It tends to make the players look evil, angry, devious, etc.

Faces look much better but the shading is absolutely horrible - Iniesta looks like a Sith Lord! Darth Iniesta!

I think it's the shading at least. It tends to make the players look evil, angry, devious, etc.

I think there's defiantly not enough texture used for players hair and certain parts of the face as well!

Last edited:
The trailer is too much of a CGI-fest and if I'm honest a bit meh. I mean it's very slick and polished, but EA have never lacked in promoting their wares.

I need to play the demo and feel the improvements such as pro passing and personality +, because the game looks exactly like Fifa10 from the small snippets of gameplay shown so far.

I just don't like the way PES does their faces that makes them look like mannequins with a picture plastered of a players face on top.

FIFA's aren't way better just better.

Gameplay footage is all I care about - FIFA's trailer, especially since none of the announcements are new, is useless to me. Keeping an open mind until there's enough for an honest gameplay comparison, graphics n all.

The trailer is too much of a CGI-fest and if I'm honest a bit meh. I mean it's very slick and polished, but EA have never lacked in promoting their wares.

I need to play the demo and feel the improvements such as pro passing and personality +, because the game looks exactly like Fifa10 from the small snippets of gameplay shown so far.

^^Exactamundo!!

I'm excited. And the wait isn't as long as I thought. Release date 28th of September for those of us in North America. That's earlier than previous years! isn't it? A pleasant surprise!

Can't wait! Even though I'm dying to hear about improvements to the FIFA10 Manager Mode and BAP modes first. Hope there are meaningful changes to BAP and not a million bugs in CM mode anymore.

Watching the celebrations it's such a shame the Knee slides did not leave pitch streaks, the first team to bring real time pitches will have such a wow factor on the graphics side...
Nick you are not wrong pal, real time pitches and kit, also the option to change kit according to teams you play, mix and match.People have said it has to do with licences and image rights but i want to play as england in the all red kit, or if chelsea wear all blue, United in red shirt black shorts and socks..Fucking give it up EA! Even as a DLC you mothermunchers...:PIG:

At about 56 secs, once again, only 2 players jumping for a cross. I've yet to see any proof of multiple players jumping for a header in any footage or screenshot. Very worrying...........

Back
Top Bottom