EA SPORTS FC 24 (PC Version)

God, this game is so heavy, clumsy and wooden after the update. This input lag... EA says hold my beer and spoils it even more.

God, this game is so heavy, clumsy and wooden after the update. This input lag... EA says hold my beer and spoils it even more.
All I can say is, if the Xbox SX update is the same as the PC one... The only thing sluggish about this game is the slow-mo menu scenes. I pray for some sluggishness...

im getting crashes since update, literally cant load game up at all, gets to the ea screen then shuts down, anyone else?

Why quick sub doesn't work?
any solution?
If you have remapped the buttons, there's a bug that shows your remapped button in the bottom corner, but it doesn't do anything.
Try pressing Y instead, Y + A.

Last edited:
All I can say is, if the Xbox SX update is the same as the PC one... The only thing sluggish about this game is the slow-mo menu scenes.
You're right, it's once again just some problems with the Ultimate Gaming Platform PCMR. I deleted all game saves, deleted the system temp files and now the game works just like on the console. Not the first and probably not the last time, I return to the console.

You're right, it's once again just some problems with the Ultimate Gaming Platform PCMR. I deleted all game saves, deleted the system temp files and now the game works just like on the console. Not the first and probably not the last time, I return to the console.
I have rx6600 and I play @1440p 144hz monitor locked at 120fps.
After the update at online games for no reason I get input lag. My team cant even make a pass.
Since fifa15 when a update released I always delete the documents folder.
At FIFA 23 and FC24 that dont work. The game have a lot optimizations bugs.

Has anyone had trouble loading custom squads?
Iā€™ve installed a licensing patch for Italian teams (three Triskele Mini Mod as it also licenses Brescia and Lecco) and it loads fine (I see the splash screen, the correct kits, names and crests) but thereā€™s no way for me to load the ā€œsquadsā€ file which fixes collars and number colour/position.
I tried resetting the squads then loading it again, deleting the ā€œSettingsā€ folder and recreating itā€¦ Nothing.
Using the mod (a .fifamod) with Paulā€™s tool by the way if that makes any difference.

The same also happened with another licensing mod (in .fbmod format, which didnā€™t feature Brescia and Lecco) but apparently with that one after some time squads magically started working.

I can't play this game, this gamma/contrast bug irritates me too much. Does such a big company really have such a big problem with something like this? They've been making this game for a whole year and they don't know where it came from or that there's a problem with it at all?

Has anyone had trouble loading custom squads?
Iā€™ve installed a licensing patch for Italian teams (three Triskele Mini Mod as it also licenses Brescia and Lecco) and it loads fine (I see the splash screen, the correct kits, names and crests) but thereā€™s no way for me to load the ā€œsquadsā€ file which fixes collars and number colour/position.
I tried resetting the squads then loading it again, deleting the ā€œSettingsā€ folder and recreating itā€¦ Nothing.
Using the mod (a .fifamod) with Paulā€™s tool by the way if that makes any difference.

The same also happened with another licensing mod (in .fbmod format, which didnā€™t feature Brescia and Lecco) but apparently with that one after some time squads magically started working.
Someone said to go to start a career and then go back to loading squads and it should work, forgot who!

Someone said to go to start a career and then go back to loading squads and it should work, forgot who!
Thanks!
I did it the hard way this time:

- opened the squads filr with RDBM,
- extracted the "teamkits" table from it,
- imported it in an original fifa_ng_db.db file with FET and made a .fifamod of it (I couldn't find a way to edit the DB with FMT directly),
- applied the .fifamod with Paul's FMT with higher priority than the original mod.

Convoluted but effective I'd say. šŸ¤£

Thanks!
I did it the hard way this time:

- opened the squads filr with RDBM,
- extracted the "teamkits" table from it,
- imported it in an original fifa_ng_db.db file with FET and made a .fifamod of it (I couldn't find a way to edit the DB with FMT directly),
- applied the .fifamod with Paul's FMT with higher priority than the original mod.

Convoluted but effective I'd say. šŸ¤£
Ehehe such a complex way but atleast you know for the future :D

I'm coming to think that the game gets fast and ugly at a certain time of the night on purpose by code. Because it always happens at the same time of the day. Server balancing (?)

Back
Top Bottom