EA SPORTS FC 24 (PC Version)

Really upset almost all replays were removed, i understand in FUT you don't want replays or cutscenes but not only removing the match intro but also 99% of replays sucks so bad, here is an example where it just skips to the corner cutscene:

What is most irritating is the cuts after, for example, a missed shot on goal, when a cutscene with a close-up of the player is triggered. This probably has to do with switching from 60 frames during the match to 30 frames in cutscenes. There is no problem with this on Series S, and I think the cutscenes there are also in 30 frames.

Anyone else with this issueFC24 Screenshot 2023.10.12 - 14.11.16.37.png?

Why are the stats with a white background? Can't see anything without zooming in!

Really upset almost all replays were removed, i understand in FUT you don't want replays or cutscenes but not only removing the match intro but also 99% of replays sucks so bad, here is an example where it just skips to the corner cutscene:

How did you get those nets? A mod?

Game has serious problem with optimization with rx6600.
I get serious frame drop from 100 to 19.
GPU load goes crazy from 70% to 100% for no reason.

Game has serious problem with optimization with rx6600.
I get serious frame drop from 100 to 19.
GPU load goes crazy from 70% to 100% for no reason.
Same here with RX 5700 XT. Not sure if it's EA's fault or AMD's though.

Well, quite surely EA's fault as AMD drivers are well known for their "stability" and "performance". /sarcasm

I had so much lag and stuttering during the trial, after the update.

I'm getting closer and closer to buying a ps5. Except for FM, everything just feels like a massive pain to run on pc. Always some problem or another. Even efootball starting going hyper fast and jerky last night, having been fine for weeks.

I had so much lag and stuttering during the trial, after the update.

I'm getting closer and closer to buying a ps5. Except for FM, everything just feels like a massive pain to run on pc. Always some problem or another. Even efootball starting going hyper fast and jerky last night, having been fine for weeks.
maybe its the same "feature" as it was for Pes....at the evening (real time) the game was much faster than in early morning 🤣

maybe its the same "feature" as it was for Pes....at the evening (real time) the game was much faster than in early morning 🤣

Haha. They really are learning from one another!

It was more like my commands were being stored up then being executed in a massive burst...so delayed sprinting, followed by a massive burst of acceleration way beyond what I wanted.

Hugely irritating.

Same here with RX 5700 XT. Not sure if it's EA's fault or AMD's though.

Well, quite surely EA's fault as AMD drivers are well known for their "stability" and "performance". /sarcasm
Haven’t played since the latest update dropped, but before, 7 hours of trail, all good. Only transitions to cut scenes looked a bit rough, had a chop, lil stutter.
6800XT with August drivers here.

Not bothered looking around and too lazy too..

But is there mods available now to fix the names and club logos with those incorrect?

I'm not sure if the patch actually fixes all the teams, but... This?
It actually fixes Italian team names, crests and kits, but it won't fix wrong name/number colours and positions.
They also released a "squads" file that was supposed to fix at least names and numbers' colours, but to me it makes no difference. Could it be that it was released for an older TU and we need them to release an update?
I don't know, just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom