EA SPORTS FC 24 (PC Version)

How easy is to to install just a camera mod? I feel like my whole fifa experience would be improved with proper cameras. Is there guide that somebody who is reasonably computer literate, but with no experience in modding, could follow fairly easily?
It’s quite easy. Do you have Paul’s FMT installed?

I know it can still look 'skaty' at times, especially in the beginning of this video.... but when you're playing especially, it feels much more grounded than default. I feel from the outside looking in, this probably looks so similar to FIFA 23, but it really isn't playing like that at all. It's playing so well in my opinion.

Last edited:
I know it can still look 'skaty' at times, especially in the beginning of this video.... but when you're playing especially, it feels much more grounded than default. I feel from the outside looking in, this probably looks so similar to FIFA 23, but it really isn't playing like that at all. It's playing so well in my opinion.

If i speed the passing up with sliders will it ruin the mod in anyway , played a couple of games and enjoyed it , but I like the passing to be quicker and even the players turn and move a bit faster .

I know people on here are obsessed with the game being too fast and I enjoyed this and also Paul's v2 but I like the game a bit faster.
I know fifa games play too fast but real football really isn't that slow . I always feel Like if you mod the game to make it better you almost have to break it in other ways if that makes sense

View attachment 241270

wtf is this? first it was normal, then darker, and later like this
I have sorted my game stuttering all the time and this shadow shit is the final thing passing me off, sometimes cos of the lighting you can't tell between the two teams. I have to check before game starts and make sure I choose the right weather so its not sunny

If i speed the passing up with sliders will it ruin the mod in anyway , played a couple of games and enjoyed it , but I like the passing to be quicker and even the players turn and move a bit faster .

I know people on here are obsessed with the game being too fast and I enjoyed this and also Paul's v but I like the game a bit faster.
I know fifa games play too fast but real football really isn't that slow . I always feel Like if you mod the game to make it better you almost have to break it in other ways if that makes sense
I hear what you’re saying and each to his own regarding this of course. I feel like the tempo is actually quite good personally. I don’t find it too slow, I feel like it’s still fluid and there’s scope to speed up and slow down.

For the players to have actual weight, and as more sim elements are added into the game the way you approach the game has to be different too I feel. If you try and play the same style as before it will be quite a frustrating experience.

Regarding passing, due to the way the passing mechanics work in the game, passes that are played shorter will typically move more slowly. I’ve tweaked quite a few elements of the passing mechanics as well to allow for both a slow and quick passing game. I’ve tried to make the passing game more selective, so you actually need to use the range of passing options available. If you want to adjust with sliders it should still be fine for the most part.

I hear what you’re saying and each to his own regarding this of course. I feel like the tempo is actually quite good personally. I don’t find it too slow, I feel like it’s still fluid and there’s scope to speed up and slow down.

For the players to have actual weight, and as more sim elements are added into the game the way you approach the game has to be different too I feel. If you try and play the same style as before it will be quite a frustrating experience.

Regarding passing, due to the way the passing mechanics work in the game, passes that are played shorter will typically move more slowly. I’ve tweaked quite a few elements of the passing mechanics as well to allow for both a slow and quick passing game. If you want to adjust with sliders it should still be fine for the most part.
ill give it a try, passing i was finding hard, i love how more free the game feels i just still want to be able to enjoy playing a game at the same time, i dont feel a really slow game is realistic unless your gonna play a lot longer than 6/8 minute halfs. if i did this though i dread to think how many goals id concede :)

Regarding passing, due to the way the passing mechanics work in the game, passes that are played shorter will typically move more slowly. I’ve tweaked quite a few elements of the passing mechanics as well to allow for both a slow and quick passing game. I’ve tried to make the passing game more selective, so you actually need to use the range of passing options available. If you want to adjust with sliders it should still be fine for the most part.
how do i get on the dicord?

ill give it a try, passing i was finding hard, i love how more free the game feels i just still want to be able to enjoy playing a game at the same time, i dont feel a really slow game is realistic unless your gonna play a lot longer than 6/8 minute halfs. if i did this though i dread to think how many goals id concede :)
I play 10 min halves and am finding the midfield battle really strong.

Love it, this looks so much more chilled out than the crazy 30 seconds to live unless we score pace of the vanilla game.

Is it just me or are the player models bigger in general this season? The scaling looks better than previous years where players are typically too small..

FC24 2023-10-15 21-16-20.png
FC24 2023-10-15 14-09-23.png

Is it just me or are the player models bigger in general this season? The scaling looks better than previous years where players are typically too small..
I think EA mentioned they did improve the player models this year to coincide with the new cloth physics but I think they may feel bigger because of your modded camera angle?

I think EA mentioned they did improve the player models this year to coincide with the new cloth physics but I think they may feel bigger because of your modded camera angle?
I think that helps make it look better too yeah. I can definitely see the big CB models are bigger so I wonder if everyone else has had a little bump in size. It looks better that's for sure.

Is it just me or is the PC version extremely bugged?

1.) Sometimes my Controller is recognized and sometimes not.

2.) In case it is recognized in 90% of the cases i have a defense deleay and players need extremely much to accelerate. Compeletely different on ps5.

3.) FMT (ok not related to original EA FC game) loads mods, but ingame i see no difference - e.g. for camera mods.

Anyone expereincing these issues, too?

1.) Sometimes my Controller is recognized and sometimes not.

2.) In case it is recognized in 90% of the cases i have a defense deleay and players need extremely much to accelerate. Compeletely different on ps5.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think similarly. Additionally, what draws my attention is that each time I enter the menu during the game, the message "new input device connected" is displayed, as if the input device was "overwriting" itself each time.

Xbox Series controller, bluetooth, Steam input off.

Sorry for the (slight) off-topic, but...
Who designed this scoreboard? White score on a white background? Seriously?

Considering that we're not at that stage with mods yet (correct me if I'm wrong), I think it's either the original designer who didn't have a clue or (most likely) EA who reproduced it in their usual half-arsed way.

Either way, it just doesn't make sense.

3.) FMT (ok not related to original EA FC game) loads mods, but ingame i see no difference - e.g. for camera mods.
Have you added the correct path in the game properties? It can be a PITA if not done right (I had FIFA 23 crashing at startup after a reinstall for the exact opposite reason, it would look for content in the "mod data" directory but the directory wasn't there anymore).
Always worth double checking that (and noting that for FMT it's -dataPath ModData and not -dataPath FIFAModData as it was with FET).

If it's all correct, you could try this method and maybe it'll work for you too: https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-eafc24-gameplay-mod.95655/page-8#post-3995681

Last edited:
Sorry for the (slight) off-topic, but...
Who designed this scoreboard? White score on a white background? Seriously?

Considering that we're not at that stage with mods yet (correct me if I'm wrong), I think it's either the original designer who didn't have a clue or (most likely) EA who reproduced it in their usual half-arsed way.

Either way, it just doesn't make sense.
Seems like the kit colors aren't correctly configured. The real scoreboard is not much better at times, though.

epl.jpg

I'm glad I didn't pay a Cent for this game. After 6 hours trial I was ready to uninstall this "game". I tried so hard but it has nothing to do with football.
Every single match ends with 10 or more goals, the defence is absolutely non-existent and pace is the way to score goals the easiest way. The best thing after every kick-off is the AI running towards your player with the ball without thinking. The whole midfield is running towards you so you can play a pass to your striker who's alone then against the AI defenders.
I was playing player career and my own defenders were as stupid as possible. Every attack was a goal.
This game is like the past Fifas only about scoring a lot of goals with a lot of nice unbelievable animations and tricks.
It's a football simulation game like fortnite is a shooting and NFS a driving simulator.

I have sorted my game stuttering all the time and this shadow shit is the final thing passing me off, sometimes cos of the lighting you can't tell between the two teams. I have to check before game starts and make sure I choose the right weather so its not sunny
Can you please share what you did to fix it? It's driving me crazy. The stuttering I mean

Can you please share what you did to fix it? It's driving me crazy. The stuttering I mean
yes mate locked refresh and frame rate to 60
vsync on
rendering, grass, crowd qualities medium
strand based hair off
could also try cutscene quality half rate

EA Sports said Title Update 4 will soon be available for all versions of FC 24. Here are the EA Sports FC 24 Title Update 4 patch notes in full:

Ultimate Team

Made the following change:

• Added an Evolutions Overhead Indicator on/off setting found in Game Settings
Addressed the following issues:

• The penalty kick accuracy indicator was not visible during penalty kick shootouts in Champions matches.
  • A Bronze Tifo could have incorrectly displayed for some Rivals Milestone Stages instead of the correct reward, this was a visual issue only.
  • Some specific Player Item pairs could not have been placed in the same squad.
  • Gerd Müller & Bobby Charlton, Franck Ribéry & Jairzinho, and Abily Camille & Xabi Alonso.
  • The Founders Evolution could have incorrectly displayed a Player Item that was not selected for it, this was a visual issue only.
  • After bidding on a Player Item found on the Transfer Target compare price screen, exiting the screen did not function as intended.
  • After opening a Pack and swapping a duplicate Item for a tradable version on the New Item screen, the Quick Sell value did not always display, this was a visual issue only.
  • Longer Pack descriptions did not automatically scroll in the Store.
  • After bidding on a Player Item found on the Transfer Target compare price screen, exiting the screen did not function as intended.
  • After opening a Pack and swapping a duplicate Item for a tradable version on the New Item screen, the Quick Sell value did not always display, this was a visual issue only.
  • Exiting the See All Rewards screening Squad Battles resulted in being taken to the Opponent Select instead of Your Rank screen.
  • Addressed an issue that could have impacted Evolution Player Item selection.
  • Concept Items did not get automatically replaced in a Squad if a replacement Player Item was obtained through the Transfer Market UI on the Squad screen.
  • An error message could have displayed after attempting to select a Concept Item for an Evolution.
  • When swapping a Manager Item, the CHM UI displayed a green color instead of red for lower CHM values, this was a visual issue only.
  • In Rivals, the pause menu displayed the opponent’s Squad name instead of Club name.
  • Season Progression tifo rewards could not always be previewed.

Gameplay

Made the following changes:

• Reduced the amount of curve that could occur on first time Precision Passes taken at extreme angles.
  • Slightly reduced potential accuracy of acrobatic shots.
  • When crossing from a wing position, players will prefer to use the foot closest to the touchline.
  • This change does not apply to Trivela Crosses and High Crosses.

• In some situations, the ball could have incorrectly stuck to a dribbler's leg as they ran.
  • In some cases, Lob Precision Passes did not go to the intended receiver.
  • When changing the aiming input in the final moments of an outside foot shot animation, the shot could have sometimes gone towards the keeper instead of the intended spot.
  • Low powered lobbed drop kicks did not always send the ball to the intended receiver.
  • Manual passes affected by Pinged Pass and Long Ball Pass PlayStyles did not always function as intended.
  • When attempting to block a pass as a defender, an incorrect block animation could have sometimes occurred.
  • During a specific goalkeeper save animation, the keeper’s arm could have gone through the pitch, this was a visual issue only.
  • In some rare situations following a save, the goalkeeper could have momentarily faced towards their own goal while getting up.
  • In some rare situations, the goalkeeper faced away from the ball when attempting to save a shot.
  • Flair Passes could have sometimes occurred when requesting Swerve On Demand Passes with 40% power or more.
  • Players could have sometimes passed through a camera operator near the ad boards.

Career Mode

• Press conference tutorials could have continued to appear after the first press conference in Manager Career.
  • In Manager Career, Scout Reports for lower league clubs could have shown reports for high OVR top league players that weren’t interested in moving to a lower league.
  • The GK PlayStyles, Any PlayStyles, and None scouting instructions were not available in Career Mode.
  • In Manger Career, if a player was to retire, the expiring contracts warning could incorrectly display even if all other contracts were renewed.
  • The Brand Exposure Objective did not function correctly in Manager Career.
  • The Read A Book By A Club Legend Activity could have occurred more often than intended in Player Career.
  • At the end of a Player Career season, an offered contact could have displayed an incorrect team when signing for a target team.

Clubs

• When playing as a goalkeeper at the StrongHER stadium, the view was incorrectly limited due to stadium geometry.
  • In some specific scenarios, PlayStyles not intended to be equipped on a Virtual Pro could have been equipped.
  • Some accessories did not display in the Drop-In lobby.
  • Goalkeeper Attributes did not always display correctly when viewed through Leaderboard and My Pro Presets screens, this was a visual issue only.
  • Editing the appearance of AI teammates could have resulted in them not looking as intended, and could have prevented the ability to further edit them.
  • After completing a Player Career match, players were unintentionally taken to the Perks screen.
  • Club names could have been edited when the setting was greyed out.

VOLTA

• Scoring in the last second of a Foot Golf Arcade game resulted in the next round’s timer not functioning as intended.
  • Squads could have become corrupted in 3v3 Rush matches in Kick Off.
  • The Cross Facial Hair did not display correctly.

General, Audio, and Visual

Made the following changes:

• Updated some out of match scenes, UI elements, crowds, broadcast packages, Pack animations, stadia, and audio.
  • Added 17 new starheads and updated 1, they will appear in-game following an upcoming Server Release.

• [PS5/XBSX|S/PC Only] In rare cases, Personal Settings could not be saved.
  • Addressed instances of Controller Settings sometimes resetting.
  • Addressed several UI elements and button callouts not displaying and functioning as intended.
  • Addressed instances of incorrect and unformatted text displaying.
  • Clubs specific stadia could have been selected in unintended modes.
  • Addressed some stability issues that could have occurred.
  • [Switch Only] Addressed instances of touch screen input not functioning as intended for some UI elements.
  • [Switch Only] When playing horizontally on a single Joy-Con, SL and SR did not function correctly on the Video Calibration screen.
  • Addressed cases of some buttons not being able to be remapped to others.

Title update 4 and still contrast/gamma issue. Pathetic devs. This is so basic that there are no words to describe their incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom