EA SPORTS FC 24 (PC Version)

You have only to download Frostbite modding Tool launch the game by inserting the camera mod you downloaded.
that's what I did but how do you know that the camera mod works once in the game? because when I launch with FMT I don't see anything new in the camera settings :(

that's what I did but how do you know that the camera mod works once in the game? because when I launch with FMT I don't see anything new in the camera settings :(
when you enter the game, go to camera settings and see that you can dictate all cameras with very high or very close view

Hi guys I'm looking for the best career mode mods to make it more immersive and realistic - do people have recommendations?

So far I've seen Fifer's which is a paid one and then one by InnFormation

one important question, if fifa 16 with gameplaymod better ea fc 24 with gameplaymod? im talking career mode offline

I bought it today for 20 euros and regret it.

AI is unplayable, even on Legendary ... they dont defend, at half-time normal result is 3-4 or something.

Football games today reminds me of this

How did it come to this.png

It's on sale and it's free to play for now on steam. So, I decided to download the game to see how it is and WOW... it's fucking BAD. For some reason, my controller couldn't navigate the menu so I had to use my mouse. The worse part is the gameplay. It's not good. I played a kickoff match btw Arsenal and Crystal Palace it was god awful. I couldn't do shit on the pitch because the controls were so clunky. It feels off compared to last year's game. It's also poorly optimized on PC. Maybe this game works fine on console but it plays like shit on PC. This game is worse than Efootball, and that's says a lot. The worst 17 minutes of my life! Do not buy! I repeat - DO NOT BUY.

Also, why are the in-game cutscenes in 30FBLOODYPS? 30 fucking FPS for a next gen game? GTFOH!

It's on sale and it's free to play for now on steam. So, I decided to download the game to see how it is and WOW... it's fucking BAD. For some reason, my controller couldn't navigate the menu so I had to use my mouse. The worse part is the gameplay. It's not good. I played a kickoff match btw Arsenal and Crystal Palace it was god awful. I couldn't do shit on the pitch because the controls were so clunky. It feels off compared to last year's game. It's also poorly optimized on PC. Maybe this game works fine on console but it plays like shit on PC. This game is worse than Efootball, and that's says a lot. The worst 17 minutes of my life! Do not buy! I repeat - DO NOT BUY.

Also, why are the in-game cutscenes in 30FBLOODYPS? 30 fucking FPS for a next gen game? GTFOH!
Spoiled little brat! 😂

I am kidding!! I repeat - I AM KIDDING!!
😉

Controller probably didnt work because you had mouse pointer on some menu ... I also needed few minutes to notice.

I have 4090, so optimization is not a issue.

But graphic, it looks like PS3 game ... i had to google it to see if PC version is next gen.

This looks worse than world cup 2006 on xbox360.

Gameplay and animations no need to even mention, but AI looks like it was delibratly worsen so nobody play single play ... just that online gambling things.

Controller probably didnt work because you had mouse pointer on some menu ... I also needed few minutes to notice.

I have 4090, so optimization is not a issue.

But graphic, it looks like PS3 game ... i had to google it to see if PC version is next gen.

This looks worse than world cup 2006 on xbox360.

Gameplay and animations no need to even mention, but AI looks like it was delibratly worsen so nobody play single play ... just that online gambling things.
AI is atrocious. Fifa's defensive AI has always been poor going back to Fifa 20, but this year is the worse I've seen it. Defenders ball watching while attackers just bully their way to a goal. The graphics didn't bother me as much but holy fuck this game plays like ass.

And guess what? On October 2024, we will see EA drop another stinker doing the same ol shit with no massive changes to the gameplay. Why? Because they can. They know little Jimmy is going to get mommy and daddy's credit/debit card to buy their crappy coins to play FUT. They are under no pressure to deliver anything massive to offline fans. I feel so sorry for anyone who had to pay money for this crap.

Right now, I am hoping FM 25 saves us all. Please SI, do the Lord's work and give us offline players something huge that will knock EA and Coinami off their asses.

Last edited:
Hey!
From the first couplkes of minutes on into that game i have a strange issue.
The game freezes randomly during gameplay. It doesn't matter which kind of game i play: Manager career, friendly match...doesn't matter. And i only play offline.

Those freezes last something between 10 secs or 1 min. After a freeze the match continues on from the point where it froze. (no hurrying up / speeding up).

I call myself quite expert-y when it comes to PC stuff, but there was nothing i could do to prevent the game from freezing during a match. It only happens during matches.
Please don't tell me to update the drivers and such stuff. Already done everything possible.

But now comes the MOST interesting and puzzling part:
When the match freezes there is only ONE thing that does not freeze: the linesman's flag! His flag just keeps on waving in the wind while EVERYTHING else is frozen. HOW COME?! :CONFUSE::CONF::?
What's the problem here?!
My problem or FC24's problem?

I have a decent system (5800X, 32 GB RAM, M.2 SSD, 6900 XT) and there is no game on earth that have ever caused such a problem...

Here is a short video of what is happening on my screen while playing. Keep an eye on the linesman's flag!
The video's quality is quite on the level of filmed UFOs and Big Foots...Sorry :)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aixq9VpyBkPVkOo8AQR89gWv6Blq5w?e=eX92qN

Last edited:
Guys, I've installed the Cutscene Stutter Fix mod but the cutscenes are still choppy for me (I have a pretty good computer so I doubt it's an issue with my PC performance). Does anybody know what the most recent/effective mod or method is for making cutscenes smooth?

EDIT: Found a solution, I am using this mod: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/page-19#post-4015282
Originally posted by @Bogo36 :TU:

It doesn't reduce lagging in cutscenes 100% but it is much improved.

Last edited:
Guys, I've installed the Cutscene Stutter Fix mod but the cutscenes are still choppy for me (I have a pretty good computer so I doubt it's an issue with my PC performance). Does anybody know what the most recent/effective mod or method is for making cutscenes smooth?

EDIT: Found a solution, I am using this mod: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/page-19#post-4015282
Originally posted by @Bogo36 :TU:

It doesn't reduce lagging in cutscenes 100% but it is much improved.
Yeah there's not much that can be done unless you're using £2k PC, It's just not very well optimised. A lot of the problem is the game insists on lots of needlessly rendered scenes, same with having a fancy pause menu that stutters for the sake of playing a flashy montage that by the time it's rendered, you need to exit and get back to the gameplay.

Hi guys, i need your help when i press manage (in EA app fc 24) it says "purchase a different edition" , i want to add some mods but i have this problem...
Thanks.

Yeah there's not much that can be done unless you're using £2k PC, It's just not very well optimised. A lot of the problem is the game insists on lots of needlessly rendered scenes, same with having a fancy pause menu that stutters for the sake of playing a flashy montage that by the time it's rendered, you need to exit and get back to the gameplay.
Actually by applying Bogo's solution here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/page-19#post-4015282 and not apply any other performance mods, I was able to fix the stuttering completely. :)

The key (at least for me) was not to use any other performance mods, and it worked. I've read that solutions vary for everyone, though!

Hi, can somebody please give me an alternative download (mediafire or so) for fifer's mod manager. I have overritten my space and have to pay or wait 6 hours.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom