Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

It's just another event-type you come across when driving Tim. Look for traffic light, on the right side of the screen, it says what kind of event it is. There's a fair few Marked Man events.

I've now found all of the drive-through's and all of the stunt events :)

I've nowhere near completed anything, spent so much time dicking about on it. It's one of those games that is so damn good I'm literally scared of finishing it too soon. I don't want it to end.

:lol: You two are crackheads!!!

So, we up for an online Burnout Evo Web session tonight? I'll be online from 6.45pm onwards!

I'm on tonight definately :)

Can we do some challenges, mix it up with some races too? The challenges are great for a bit of banter and laughing when people can't do a challenge and everyone has to wait for them :)

So, we up for an online Burnout Evo Web session tonight?
You know the answer to that question.

Although saying that I've got to walk my mum's dog at some stage, she's not well, so I might be late. But once you see me on Burnout, invite me in baby.

Dags, I need to get some of the challenges done as well, so I'm up for that.

:lol: Cool, I'll have my mic on so hopefully can hear you guys! (And see you in Dags' case :lol:)

My mic won't be in because of the level of swearing, I have to hang onto whatever little dignity I have left.

You will get plenty of mugshots though, I've had a shower and everything in preparation.

Hopefully Tim, I'll see if I can switch the routers around too, but I'm not holding out much hope all!

I like the music blaring so I wouldn't have it in anyway, not unless things get really hairy and I have to tell you to stop bullying me. :lol:

Right you cocknockers you have forced me to go and buy this game

You will pay for this, especially you JB i aint gonna leave you alone for a second

it will look like drink driving because i will be playing the way car games should be played...................with a steering wheel :8):

Wow time flies when you're playing this.. I have to say it's very good. There's so much to do it's ridiculous. Once my rent period is over on Wednesday I might have to buy it. I'll see you guys online later :D

The names are totting up for who'll be online :)

So far we have hmmm, me, JB, Coopz, Tim, Jay, Noted, Joe ... is there someone else?

I'll be on at around 10 tonight. Got some work to do beforehand. What's the online like, is it like all of us in the city doing whatever we want or is there like a lobby where we choose events to do?

We all drive around the city. We can either do challenges (e.g. drift 1500 yards and get 15 near misses, jump over X bridge) or we can race. Can you do Road Rage online?

Yes, you get a photo taken and it's saved on our profile as a mugshot. No monkey business Jay!

Although you're quite welcome to have your wife naked and have your camera on her when we crash into you ;)

The host setting up races is the best, but when you're bored (or while you're waiting for people to join) you can do the "challenges", like crashing into someone or doing a number of jumps. There's a big list to get through.

I prefer the challenges to the races to be honest. More relaxing for my old ticker ;)

Back
Top Bottom