Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

I might be on later for a few challenges but nothing too serious, there's been an accident in the family so don't go thinking I've gone off the game and sell your copy Jay. I know you.

You better get it. These other turds are never on and someone in JB's family have just shit there pants.

Anyone up for some Burnout tonight?

I've been playing it all day non-stop to try and get an A license, 8 races away now. My head is spinning so I think I'll be reading for the rest of the night.

haha see i told ya just as i get the game JB stops playing

I've been playing it from 11am to 5pm, I've not gone off the game for fuck's sake.

I've been playing it all day non-stop to try and get an A license, 8 races away now. My head is spinning so I think I'll be reading for the rest of the night.

Im grade A BooYaa!!!! so many cars :shock: currently doing the burnouts to get the gt versions etc

I got my Class A Licence yesterday and I unlocked a van, the A team van and the 'Pimp Mobile' this morning.

Im grade A BooYaa!!!! so many cars :shock: currently doing the burnouts to get the gt versions etc
Sweet Joe, you must have put the hours in!

I played Burnout Single player properly for only about 25 mins last night, and realised how amazing this game is!!! The freedom to do which race you want, when you want is incredible!

I did one of those marked man ones Dags! I was constantly trying to spot where the two black cars were. At one point we were going along a bridge, and they were both speeding toward me from behind, so I hit the brakes and slowed a little, now one was on either side of me, I let the one on the right of me go ahead of me slightly, then I clipped his tail and he shot round in front of me and span right into the other black car on the other side, took them both out at once, then next I hit a shortcut off the bridge down to the road below. It was fuckin brilliant :8):

Definately, I love the tension of trying to hold those cars off, gives you a great buzz when you take shortcuts and completely shake them off :)

No, after that is the Burnout licence and then the Elite one.

dsc00157bp9.jpg

dsc00158ay0.jpg

:8):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom