Anth's 23 Mods // Gameplay v6.0 Released

Try it, Mate! If you don´t like it you can easily kick out the files from your game Folder. How to install reshade you just need to follow Post #2 here in Anth´s thread. AFter installing reshade successfully, there is one additional step to do. You must rename the "dxgi.dll" File into "D3D11.dll" where you can find now in your game Folder. This is necessary to run reshade with FIFA 23. Last step would be you must run Live Editor always before you run your game. It´s needed to inject reshade (D3D11) File into your game. In game you will see now in the top left corner a notification that reshade is successfully loaded.
If you need any assistant feel free to ask me or Anth. Here or via PM. I am glad if I can help you. :))

Oh, and to answer your question directly: Yep, Reshade is easy to install. It didn´t make anything to your game Folder. And easy to uninstall if you don´t like it. But trust me, once you have seen what it pimps up your game visually you will not miss them imo. haha
Works best with 6ons1 eSIM mod where you can find here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924

On top by using eSIM mod too, your Game Performance improves through the containing Performance mod.
Much appreciate your detailed answer buddy! 💪

so, what’s that live editor tool? And here it starts… I don’t really want to run another tool on the side. 🤷‍♂️😉

what extra tool I need for that eSim stuff?

Atm, I just use Steams version of fifa23 and Paul’s tool for the gameplay mod. That’s it. One tool to start it all (one single double click).

Last edited:
Much appreciate your detailed answer buddy! 💪

so, what’s that live editor tool? And here it starts… I don’t really want to run another tool on the side. 🤷‍♂️😉

what extra tool I need for that eSim stuff?

Atm, I just use Steams version of fifa23 and Paul’s tool for the gameplay mod. That’s it. One tool to start it all (one single double click).
Fully understand. For the eSIM mod you don’t need another tool. I reply to you later in PM if you want a deeper explanation. Let’s keep Anth thread for only Gameplay and reshade topic clear. 😉 Currently I tip around on my handy. When I am back at home I get back to you when I am on my Pc, ok. 👍

Fully understand. For the eSIM mod you don’t need another tool. I reply to you later in PM if you want a deeper explanation. Let’s keep Anth thread for only Gameplay and reshade topic clear. 😉 Currently I tip around on my handy. When I am back at home I get back to you when I am on my Pc, ok. 👍
Thanks a lot. Yes. Let’s keep it clean in here.
🫡

Hey man. No offence taken, it'st just rocket shots and passes is definitely not a thing in this mod so I just wonder if you've installed it properly? I haven't had that feedback once before, and I haven't seen it in any of my play with it either. I'm almost certain that the pass and shot speed has remained stable since v3. It makes me wonder if you've got something installed that shouldn't be there in front of it, or if it's working correctly?
Anth, they've givinge similar reports in my mod and I use your errors. Yet I don't have those errors either. Could it be they're not skipping connection with the servers when starting the game?
I theoretically dropped down speed of the pass quite much, that's the thing... I am not sure.
I theoretically dropped down speed of the pass quite much, that's the thing... I am not sure.

Hmmm strange. Maybe a live tuning update like you said. I wonder if others have had the experience too..
Yeah, besides, I am not having that problem myself and I always skip the LU. So that's just my guess.
Hi Anth James and Hels the Ronin,

Thanks for your replys mate's.

It could indeed the/a LU be. I have a new pc so I install Fifa23 completely new. So there maybe every LU (if you mean Live update) installed.

And I use ~ 40 mods/patches. More than ~ 20 face mods, EEP 23, the EEP 23/24 update mod, a TV logo mod, GFX lod and turf & pitch mods from endo, a fan banners mod and Anthem jackets mod 23 from panda.

But I tryed to launched Fifa with your gp mod on first place (below all others) in the mod manager and nothing changed.

And I don't know if it support us with some informations. On every Fifa launch I have too make my settings new. Fifa don't load them from my pc. In my documents folder are all files from my manager carrer mod saved settings.

I know like I said in my last post last page. I had no problems with older versions with your gp mod. But with my old pc and long time used Fifa23 and mods, since last year.

Really strange...

Hi fellas, is it possible to delete the Live updates from my pc? If yes, how?

I think you have to delete the FIFA 23 folder in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp, but I could be wrong here.
Thanks for reply mate, but I can not find the AppData folder in my C:\Users\<USERNAME>\ path.

Thanks for reply mate, but I can not find the AppData folder in my C:\Users\<USERNAME>\ path.
This one must be applied, Mate. File extensions are hidden by default. That´s what @Hels The Ronin means. I read in another thread you are living in germany, so I guess you understand my windows is set in german. :-)

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.04-20.43.png
    unknown_2023.08.04-20.43.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
It's a hidden folder. You gotta set the explorer to see hidden objects.
Thanks. I found it. But I think I can't delete it because there is a folder in the Fifa23 folder where some importent files from EEP patch inserted is.

Thanks. I found it. But I think I can't delete it because there is a folder in the Fifa23 folder where some importent files from EEP patch inserted is.
I know what you mean. The EEP language.xml files are in the temporary folder. I use the same Patch, though. But you can delete the Folder. Once you have deleted them you can re import the necessary Files from EEP?! But than without the other stuff like the Live update Files.

I know what you mean. The EEP language.xml files are in the temporary folder. I use the same Patch, though. But you can delete the Folder. Once you have deleted them you can re import the necessary Files from EEP?! But than without the other stuff like the Live update Files.
Thanks mate. Do I need to do something else? Or can I launch fifa23?

@Carles P. I tried right now to delete the temp Folder by my own. As long as there are files open in the system same on your side, it seems the temp Folder can´t be deleted, hmmm.
What I understand was that I have to delete the FIFA 23 folder. And not the temp folder.

What I understand was that I have to delete the FIFA 23 folder. And not the temp folder.
Ahh ok, sorry I should better read. :))
Yes I found the FIFA 23 Folder in my temp Folder too. It´s sad after I read that the mod doesn´t work for you right. To answer your question: Yes you can now launch FIFA 23 via Mod Manager and try if things getting normal for you. What you described last time was definetly not the mod from Anth here, Mate.
So try it now and report later back if the gameplay feels much slower than default FIFA 23.

Ahh ok, sorry I should better read. :))
Yes I found the FIFA 23 Folder in my temp Folder too. It´s sad after I read that the mod doesn´t work for you right. To answer your question: Yes you can now launch FIFA 23 via Mod Manager and try if things getting normal for you. What you described last time was definetly not the mod from Anth here, Mate.
So try it now and report later back if the gameplay feels much slower than default FIFA 23.
Ok, thank you so much mate! I will try it out and report later if it was working with the gp mod.

Thanks to all helping me, again! :BEER:

@Carles P. One last question, Mate: In your good and quality filled mod List, do you also play with Fifer´s mod? I just asked because when you apply all "modules" from FIFER´s realism mod, there is always a "Gameplay mod" within. Don´t get me wrong I am sure you have checked that. But just better to ask twice. :-)

@Carles P. One last question, Mate: In your good and quality filled mod List, do you also play with Fifer´s mod? I just asked because when you apply all "modules" from FIFER´s realism mod, there is always a "Gameplay mod" within. Don´t get me wrong I am sure you have checked that. But just better to ask twice. :-)
Yea I know that I can only play the game with just one gp mod applayed. And I don't have the Fifer mods.

Hi Anth James and Hels the Ronin,

Thanks for your replys mate's.

It could indeed the/a LU be. I have a new pc so I install Fifa23 completely new. So there maybe every LU (if you mean Live update) installed.

And I use ~ 40 mods/patches. More than ~ 20 face mods, EEP 23, the EEP 23/24 update mod, a TV logo mod, GFX lod and turf & pitch mods from endo, a fan banners mod and Anthem jackets mod 23 from panda.

But I tryed to launched Fifa with your gp mod on first place (below all others) in the mod manager and nothing changed.

And I don't know if it support us with some informations. On every Fifa launch I have too make my settings new. Fifa don't load them from my pc. In my documents folder are all files from my manager carrer mod saved settings.

I know like I said in my last post last page. I had no problems with older versions with your gp mod. But with my old pc and long time used Fifa23 and mods, since last year.

Really strange...
I had the same problem, until I found out why... if you play with a PS5 controller, turn it on after opening the game, otherwise it won't take the default settings. I hope it helps you...because it's cumbersome to have to configure everything every time you open your game

I had the same problem, until I found out why... if you play with a PS5 controller, turn it on after opening the game, otherwise it won't take the default settings. I hope it helps you...because it's cumbersome to have to configure everything every time you open your game
Thanks mate, I have a xbox series x controller but maybe it will work too.

I will try. :))

Sadly it doesn't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom