Anth's 23 Mods // Gameplay v6.0 Released

Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time FIFA fan who's recently returned to PC gaming. I'm really enjoying FIFA 23, but I'm also interested in using mods to improve the simulation side of the game.

I've been doing some research, but I'm still not sure which mod is the best for offline play. I'm looking for something that will make the AI better (more real i guess), improve the physics, and player movement in general.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to play online with mods enabled. I know that some games have anti-cheat systems that will ban you if you're caught using mods, so I want to make sure I'm not going to get in trouble.

Finally, I'm wondering if there's any danger of getting banned for using mods in offline mode. I remember a few years ago, I got banned from FIFA 16 for modding the camera. I don't want to risk getting banned again, so I want to make sure I'm following the rules.

Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time FIFA fan who's recently returned to PC gaming. I'm really enjoying FIFA 23, but I'm also interested in using mods to improve the simulation side of the game.

I've been doing some research, but I'm still not sure which mod is the best for offline play. I'm looking for something that will make the AI better (more real i guess), improve the physics, and player movement in general.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to play online with mods enabled. I know that some games have anti-cheat systems that will ban you if you're caught using mods, so I want to make sure I'm not going to get in trouble.

Finally, I'm wondering if there's any danger of getting banned for using mods in offline mode. I remember a few years ago, I got banned from FIFA 16 for modding the camera. I don't want to risk getting banned again, so I want to make sure I'm following the rules.

Thanks for your help!
While you posting here in that thread I can tell you if you looking for an excellent game changer you are in the right spot. I would recommend you reading OP about the gameplay changes or just watch some gameplay Videos related to the mod here from @Anth James I don’t want to go in details. But if you starting from zero you should try just mods!!! Otherwise you can’t find the one that suits best for you.

I can tell you the online gaming didn’t changed since FIFA 16 related to play with mods. Just don’t do it! You will most likely get banned again. The mods here are made for offline use only.

One last note. You need a Mod Manager to run mods for FIFA 23. Choose either FET or FMT. More information about FMT is here in the related thread in the Forum. About FET you need to google. The main thread of it is on discord.

While you posting here in that thread I can tell you if you looking for an excellent game changer you are in the right spot. I would recommend you reading OP about the gameplay changes or just watch some gameplay Videos related to the mod here from @Anth James I don’t want to go in details. But if you starting from zero you should try just mods!!! Otherwise you can’t find the one that suits best for you.

I can tell you the online gaming didn’t changed since FIFA 16 related to play with mods. Just don’t do it! You will most likely get banned again. The mods here are made for offline use only.

One last note. You need a Mod Manager to run mods for FIFA 23. Choose either FET or FMT. More information about FMT is here in the related thread in the Forum. About FET you need to google. The main thread of it is on discord.

Is there something in particular i need to do to avoid getting banned ?
For example when the game starts and connects do i need to cancel that process ??

I’ll refer to what @Fifapat said.

Also, while not entirely the sole reason, I really think that this is another knock on effect of 1v1. So much of the CPU behaviour is dictated by what is happening around them - spacing, zones, movement, etc. The rigid nature of 1v1 in my opinion is a big reason that we have similar patterns in gameplay. Especially when the ball is in that particular ‘crossing’ position, the defence collapses into the same shape and we have the same standard movements (or lack of) happening around them.
hello master Anth hope youre fine i wanted to ask do your amazing gameplay mod including a locale.ini file?

hello master Anth hope youre fine i wanted to ask do your amazing gameplay mod including a locale.ini file?
Hey man. It doesn’t, no. I’m not very familiar with the workings of those so I prefer to keep control over the changes I’m making so there’s no strange surprises.

Man, I miss your Squads mods. Still playing sometimes with Anth mod and your latest Squad mod. Great experience. I don’t have the feeling the 2 mods „steal“ something from each other. Or even worser they break Anth‘s mod here. It enhances the mod imo because the Team and Player traits modding is an great addition to the ebx Files modding because it have an impact in gameplay. Like @fifaccitiu.com explained here. I also played with his Squads without any additional gameplay mod and than you can see it effects gameplay well. Correct me if I am wrong @fifaccitiu.com
Thanks man, sadly I don't have enough time to update it.
But yes, ebx editing and db adjustments have to work together in order to unlock the full potential of the game

These days, I know more about upcoming mods and timelines compared to the official football games! 😂

When is EAFC due to release gain… 😂🥳
Oh well, Mr. PRO_TOO you must be new here. We don't ask for release time and date. :P

What I want to say. Anth James your gp mod is by far the best one. thanks for your oustanding work. It's a pleasure to play with and I hope that it will be possible to do the same with €A sports FC 24 again.

This is a little reminder that this is not only the home of an wonderful gameplay mod, it´s also the home of an pretty Reshade Preset Collection to beautify everyones
Game. Here are some Screenshots I made with @Anth James Reshade Preset collection which you can still download here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/post-3938617

You will see mainly the Reshade Preset "Look C", which I personally like the most. In Combination with eSIM Graphic mod by 6ons1 which is also free on Patreon for the public the overall look is really crisp and clear. It contains new Turf, new Camera, next gen goalnets and more. I mention that without fear to get banned from Anth, because I know he uses the same mod from 6ons1 together with his Reshade mod. :D
The game can really look great with mods.FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.32_1.png

FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.33.png

FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.50_2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (174).png
    Screenshot (174).png
    6.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (175).png
    Screenshot (175).png
    6.8 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (176).png
    Screenshot (176).png
    7.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (177).png
    Screenshot (177).png
    7.1 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (178).png
    Screenshot (178).png
    7.3 MB · Views: 24
  • FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.32_2.png
    FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.32_2.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 22
  • FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.33_1.png
    FIFA23_2023.08.01-01.33_1.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
This is a little reminder that this is not only the home of an wonderful gameplay mod, it´s also the home of an pretty Reshade Preset Collection to beautify everyones
Game. Here are some Screenshots I made with @Anth James Reshade Preset collection which you can still download here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/post-3938617

You will see mainly the Reshade Preset "Look C", which I personally like the most. In Combination with eSIM Graphic mod by 6ons1 which is also free on Patreon for the public the overall look is really crisp and clear. It contains new Turf, new Camera, next gen goalnets and more. I mention that without fear to get banned from Anth, because I know he uses the same mod from 6ons1 together with his Reshade mod. :D
The game can really look great with mods.View attachment 227712

View attachment 227713

View attachment 227714
Does this affect performance?

Hello friends! Thank you for contributing to the entire community to improve this game! One question: Is the gampelay installation only from FIFA MOD MANAGER or does it require some other step?

Does this affect performance?
Not that much, Mate. If you also use eSIM Mod there are currently 2 "Performance Mode" Files available. One for HD Resolution based rigs and the other mod is for Ultra Performance. The last mentioned effects the Performance more if your rig can´t handle it. But both files aims to improve the FIFA 23 Performance which is by default sometimes really laggy. Especially in cutscenes the game lags by default.
Try out both I can recommend you. Anth´s reshade and the eSIM mod which is free for the Public. To be clear, the reshade didn´t effect Performance. Maybe on some really low rigs I guess.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.02-01.33.png
    unknown_2023.08.02-01.33.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 28
  • unknown_2023.08.02-01.33_1.png
    unknown_2023.08.02-01.33_1.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 28
Hello friends! Thank you for contributing to the entire community to improve this game! One question: Is the gampelay installation only from FIFA MOD MANAGER or does it require some other step?
The mod is made for use with FIFA Mod Manager, yes. The mod doesn´t need any additional steps. Just import it and run the MM. If you use EA APP to run your FIFA 23 than you should put the command line Argument inside EA App for FIFA 23.
In EA App, find FIFA 23 in your game library and click the "Manage" button, then "View Properties", and put -dataPath FIFAModData in the "Advanced launch options" input.
From there, launch via the tool again. Once the game has launched, close it, then launch via EA App, and it should work. Note, when this command line argument is enabled, the game will launch with modded data. If you want to launch with default FIFA, remove the launch argument, or create a new project in the tool and launch the game there

Not that much, Mate. If you also use eSIM Mod there are currently 2 "Performance Mode" Files available. One for HD Resolution based rigs and the other mod is for Ultra Performance. The last mentioned effects the Performance more if your rig can´t handle it. But both files aims to improve the FIFA 23 Performance which is by default sometimes really laggy. Especially in cutscenes the game lags by default.
Try out both I can recommend you. Anth´s reshade and the eSIM mod which is free for the Public. To be clear, the reshade didn´t effect Performance. Maybe on some really low rigs I guess.
Thanks I appreciate that, as I barely knew anything about the visual mods. I’m gonna play it soon on my laptop with a 1060 (laptop) GPU, so it’s quite old tbh. I hope it runs anyway!

Sorry to say this but I have big problems with this mod on legend.
First time I was trying this mod was version 3.something (if I remember correct) and played it on worldclass (+ had os sliders with some own changes). And this combination was brilliant! But I read that it is a must to play it on default sliders with legend difficulty. So I install v6-0. And I lost a 10 minute halfes match with a bit better Juve v Villareal at CM on the pre season tournament.

What I saw was shots like rockets and passes too. And so much skating from the opponent CPU AI (yellow submarine). Result was 11:0 against me.

What can I do to change or fix this? Will v7-0 better in this way?
Any help is much appreciated! And please don't understand it as like a offended. It isn't it. It is a help request. Thanks!

The game can really look great with mods.View attachment 227712

View attachment 227713

View attachment 227714
Never installed any of that... maybe it’s about time.

reshade should be the easiest, eh?!

Oh well, Mr. PRO_TOO you must be new here. We don't ask for release time and date. :P

What I want to say. Anth James your gp mod is by far the best one. thanks for your oustanding work. It's a pleasure to play with and I hope that it will be possible to do the same with €A sports FC 24 again.

Sorry to say this but I have big problems with this mod on legend.
First time I was trying this mod was version 3.something (if I remember correct) and played it on worldclass (+ had os sliders with some own changes). And this combination was brilliant! But I read that it is a must to play it on default sliders with legend difficulty. So I install v6-0. And I lost a 10 minute halfes match with a bit better Juve v Villareal at CM on the pre season tournament.

What I saw was shots like rockets and passes too. And so much skating from the opponent CPU AI (yellow submarine). Result was 11:0 against me.

What can I do to change or fix this? Will v7-0 better in this way?
Any help is much appreciated! And please don't understand it as like a offended. It isn't it. It is a help request. Thanks!
Hey man. No offence taken, it'st just rocket shots and passes is definitely not a thing in this mod so I just wonder if you've installed it properly? I haven't had that feedback once before, and I haven't seen it in any of my play with it either. I'm almost certain that the pass and shot speed has remained stable since v3. It makes me wonder if you've got something installed that shouldn't be there in front of it, or if it's working correctly?

Never installed any of that... maybe it’s about time.

reshade should be the easiest, eh?!
Try it, Mate! If you don´t like it you can easily kick out the files from your game Folder. How to install reshade you just need to follow Post #2 here in Anth´s thread. AFter installing reshade successfully, there is one additional step to do. You must rename the "dxgi.dll" File into "D3D11.dll" where you can find now in your game Folder. This is necessary to run reshade with FIFA 23. Last step would be you must run Live Editor always before you run your game. It´s needed to inject reshade (D3D11) File into your game. In game you will see now in the top left corner a notification that reshade is successfully loaded.
If you need any assistant feel free to ask me or Anth. Here or via PM. I am glad if I can help you. :))

Oh, and to answer your question directly: Yep, Reshade is easy to install. It didn´t make anything to your game Folder. And easy to uninstall if you don´t like it. But trust me, once you have seen what it pimps up your game visually you will not miss them imo. haha
Works best with 6ons1 eSIM mod where you can find here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa-23-esim-mod-74032924

On top by using eSIM mod too, your Game Performance improves through the containing Performance mod.

I know this topic has nothing to do with that, but how do I put an Irish club in league two and remove what I'm going to put in its place? I know that there was Db Master in fifa 14, but in these newer ones I don't understand much

Hey man. No offence taken, it'st just rocket shots and passes is definitely not a thing in this mod so I just wonder if you've installed it properly? I haven't had that feedback once before, and I haven't seen it in any of my play with it either. I'm almost certain that the pass and shot speed has remained stable since v3. It makes me wonder if you've got something installed that shouldn't be there in front of it, or if it's working correctly?
Anth, they've givinge similar reports in my mod and I use your errors. Yet I don't have those errors either. Could it be they're not skipping connection with the servers when starting the game?

Anth, they've givinge similar reports in my mod and I use your errors. Yet I don't have those errors either. Could it be they're not skipping connection with the servers when starting the game?
Hmm I'm not sure man, I guess possible it's a live update that's bringing it in.

I suspect in yours it's coming from the passing speed. When the error system is dropped in, the speeds need to be matched to prevent the overhitting error from making the ball rocket.

I'm not convinced it's happening in my v6.0 as I haven't heard or seen that anywhere else and it's been out for months.

Hmm I'm not sure man, I guess possible it's a live update that's bringing it in.

I suspect in yours it's coming from the passing speed. When the error system is dropped in, the speeds need to be matched to prevent the overhitting error from making the ball rocket.

I'm not convinced it's happening in my v6.0 as I haven't heard or seen that anywhere else and it's been out for months.
I theoretically dropped down speed of the pass quite much, that's the thing... I am not sure.

Back
Top Bottom