PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Just scored this "out of this world" goal with Benzema, versus Barcelona in BBVA challenge final in MyClub. Heading the ball in was too easy for the French.

https://youtu.be/55otjnk32K0

Nice goal, yeah.

But I for my taste have seen that move too many times now.

Seems a bit exagerrated in their programming.
The same time in PES 2011 (maybe 2012 or 2010, don´t know for sure) when almost every 3rd goal was a flying side kick.

i have seen a lot. there are a few new shot animations but they used way too often...remember when u finally seen a proper bicycle kick on PS2 pes games ? again nostalgia but remember the last time u seen proper bicycle kick in reality? not to mention the scorpion kick and that whatever called heel kick/half scorpion

I play the game since PES1 and before PES2016 i had never scored a goal with a bicycle kick, in PES2016 i've scored 3 goals like that...

The first time i was over the moon, but tje two afterwards devaluated the first one...do'nt want to sound too negative.

It would be an awesome goal if you had to do a certain button combination to pull it off. But in pes 2016 you can simply do these trick shots by pressing one button as long as the player has the skill on them, and I bet adam bhatti and his mates will brag about this

Use this one
PES-2016-DP2-_Player-Likenesses.jpg

1 - Torres
12 - Raggi
14 - Parejo
17 - Stambouli
22 - De Bruyne
23 - Draxler
24 - Imbula
26 - Mitrovic
27 - Ntep
28 - Grosskreutz
30 - Vardy
34 - Joaquin
35 - Milner
38 - blaszczykowski
39 - Coentrão
40 - Benjamin Mendy ?
45 - Rabiot
25 - Jordan Amavi
36 - Rob Green

update now coming 8th December.

Whats the point? 22 days after players will be on the move again.

Pathetic

It's out on the 3rd. ... the free version of the game with Myclub and exhibition and training is out on the 8th. .. not that a few days will make much difference for the update still way too late. We need gameplay tweaking not apologies to the online mob for something trivial.

Anybody noticed the latest in-game news updates?

Konami are hilarious, man. The least professional "big name" out there.

First off, here's some news about free agents being removed in data pack 2.0 (and the effect this will have if you plan on keeping your current data, which I do)... "Due to license business."

paBL4FZ.jpg

To soften the blow, though, they've put up a couple of comedic moments.

Let's play "spot the racist spelling mistake".

EFjmclU.jpg

REGEND! Jesus Christ, it would only be funnier if they'd put "regendelly".

And the less funny, but still funny, "rewarrds" notification. They're grrrrrrreat!

sJ2WxEQ.jpg

Clowns. For so many reasons, least of all these, but... Genuine laugh-out-loud stuff.

Last edited:
Use this one
PES-2016-DP2-_Player-Likenesses.jpg
Updated

1 - Torres
2 - Javi Fuego
6- Okazaki
7 - Havenaar
8 - Inui
12 - Raggi
13 - Nico Pareja
14 - Parejo
15 - Kucka
16 - Nzonzi
17 - Stambouli
18 - Andre Felipe
20 - Mariano
21 - Durval
22 - De Bruyne
23 - Draxler
24 - Imbula
25 - Amavi
26 - Mitrovic
27 - Ntep
28 - Grosskreutz
29 - Bernardeschi
30 - Vardy
31 - Sandro
33 - Ulreich
34 - Joaquin
35 - Milner
36 - Green
37 - Arnautovic
38 - blaszczykowski
39 - Coentrão
40 - Benjamin Mendy ?
41 - Kalinic
43 - Mario Gaspar
45 - Rabiot
46 - Dier
47 - Halilovic
48 - Gabriel Paulista
49 - Vitolo
50 - Sergio Rico

Thx 4N63L from WENB

Anybody noticed the latest in-game news updates?

Konami are hilarious, man. The least professional "big name" out there.

First off, here's some news about free agents being removed in data pack 2.0 (and the effect this will have if you plan on keeping your current data, which I do)... "Due to license business."

paBL4FZ.jpg

To soften the blow, though, they've put up a couple of comedic moments.

Let's play "spot the racist spelling mistake".

EFjmclU.jpg

REGEND! Jesus Christ, it would only be funnier if they'd put "regendelly".

And the less funny, but still funny, "rewarrds" notification. They're grrrrrrreat!

sJ2WxEQ.jpg

Clowns. For so many reasons, least of all these, but... Genuine laugh-out-loud stuff.

unfortunately Konami are developing PES as a part time project, its how its gonna be till they sell the franchise to someone who shows more commitment.

One move and Pes will come to be a King. They make game only for PlayStation 4 ( exclusive). Sony invest money for licenses for example Premiership, Bundesliga etc. and give more money to create bigger develop team. It would be killer! Konami will have help for Sony to beat EA and Sony will have exclusive football game on platform. I would be great move. I don't see any reason to make this game on PC and Xbox. Everybody know that selling on these platform is poor really poor. Pes will be strong with Sony investing to their product. I know Pc users will come right now to this threat but sorry selling on this platform is nothing.

Last edited:
yo guys I just upgraded to PS4 PES and am wondering where you get your kits from? Google has answers but there are many so I turn to you

Nice, does that version have the gameplay changes with kits or not?

:P

________
Yeah, those are the kits encoded with gameplay changes. Guaranteed to make the CPU cheat.

Oh man, that reminds me, just wait for the "the gameplay is completely different!" comments from the upcoming free to play version. But only if you download it to a separate hard drive, then clear your cache, plug your PS4 into a different TV, then put on your 3D glasses... but I digress.

Last edited:
Interesting news about the free Euro 16 DLC but honestly what use is it if the ping pong passing, terrible keepers and low unstoppable Ai shots have not been removed?
PES 16 could have been the best football game of all time but instead is like a penalty blasted into row Z I traded mine into CEX last month and sadly feel I did the right thing.

One move and Pes will come to be a King. They make game only for PlayStation 4 ( exclusive). Sony invest money for licenses for example Premiership, Bundesliga etc. and give more money to create bigger develop team. It would be killer! Konami will have help for Sony to beat EA and Sony will have exclusive football game on platform. I would be great move. I don't see any reason to make this game on PC and Xbox. Everybody know that selling on these platform is poor really poor. Pes will be strong with Sony investing to their product. I know Pc users will come right now to this threat but sorry selling on this platform is nothing.

I think you're wrong here, dude.
Other titles are getting sold on PC very well.
Check GTA 5 for example.
The sales figures on PC outperformed the expectations and this game was released a year before already.
Let alone star wars battlefront etc and also FIFA 16 where EA released a proper port that's on the same level as the next gen console generation.

Only because you release a crappy PC port where of course sales are low doesn't mean that PC platform is "nothing".

Get your facts right, dude.

Why would u pay licences every now on then when u could make a frigging editor feature for a few month of salary?

Kit importer solved every kit problem FOREVER, also those team callnames in the game are finally back again, and chants importer should be available for every platform.
NOW They should forget about paying for boots, balls aswell. HECK even about faces!
Just make a few another importer for these graphics and start to make stadiums finally...OR make a tons of stadium particles to avoid licencing issues and make a new stadium editor again.

Exactly my thoughts. An exclusive Football game would be a Killer system seller for PS4 and the best for,the series. I don't care pc gaming. I use pc at my,work, that's it.

Based on Pes team work with western professionalism.

Exactly my thoughts. An exclusive Football game would be a Killer system seller for PS4 and the best for,the series. I don't care pc gaming. I use pc at my,work, that's it.

system seller? that means the game has to be a killer game seller first, which it isn't. thread is full of negativity, making it free to play makes it possible to advertisement, or pay to play elements etc. make it kinda like an app, which are making millions of dollars.

What do you guys expect? They provide PC version with last gen graphics. I buy FIFA every year, despite not really liking the gameplay, because they care about PC version. Added that the 3DM version of PES is out the same day as the original version, of course this will affect the sales too.

Same also as much as I have enjoyed the game, iv gotten to a stage, where they need to fix at least the shooting for the AI to shoot long and high or else I'm at a point where il have to sell it, cos as much as I can tolerate this game for its faults, I'm getting to a point wher I can't keep playing it anymore like this.

the only time the cpu will shoot from distance is when you clear a corner kick and it conveniently falls right in front of an opposition player and a spectacular volley attempt at goal will be executed

Back
Top Bottom