FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

SHOPTO giving £15 trade price for FIFA14.

Think ill do that. My son has ordered FIFA15 UT edition so he can have the £15 off the £52 as he uses my account.

Im yet to order FIFA15 as I want to see how the demo plays. If its like FIFA14 I wont bother and hope that PES can give me my footie fix like the old days!

For anyone else planning to get the PC version please feel free to add me: PlaceboPRS my Origin account is pretty lonely! I don't play online of course but if nothing else it's fun to see what friends are up to in the newsfeeds and compete on the skill game scores etc etc!

For anyone else planning to get the PC version please feel free to add me: PlaceboPRS my Origin account is pretty lonely! I don't play online of course but if nothing else it's fun to see what friends are up to in the newsfeeds and compete on the skill game scores etc etc!

Added. I newer bothered with that before since I only play CM and my friends are Xbox fanboys.

SHOPTO giving £15 trade price for FIFA14.
Think ill do that. My son has ordered FIFA15 UT edition so he can have the £15 off the £52 as he uses my account.
Im yet to order FIFA15 as I want to see how the demo plays. If its like FIFA14 I wont bother and hope that PES can give me my footie fix like the old days!
Is that site legit/verified? That is a great offer (Origin is 59,99 €)

Last edited:
That's just me, i always go deep. If you don't the argument goes round in circles because people just avoid questions they don't like.

LMAO,

In the wise words of Wil.l.am;

"Go home or go deep."

Couldn't agree more Klash. Videogames and discussions about tattoo's, signing systems, zombie skin colours, ect are all just a facade about ones own insecurities regarding their own personal mental states, oedipus complex and other day to day relationships.

I mean its clear that people who complain about the messed up loan system in fifa are really just projecting their frustrations with the current mortgage system and either their lack of opportunities to buy a house or buying a house at the top end of the market a few years ago and now having to deal with too much debt. And I wont even get started on the skin colour comment and the obvious racial undertones!

Seriously guys, stop using fifa as a cover to discuss the real issues! Just go deep!

Btw Klash,
Do you have long arms?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure tattoo's are part of a player's likeness. Explains why WWE and NBA 2K games capture this aspect with little issue. The problem only arises when the Tattoo in question is copyrighted material for example CM Punks Pepsi tattoos.

Having said that i do wonder what EA's excuse is because they feature player tattoos in their own sister title FIFA Online 3, which EA regularly update players faces and tattoos as we speak.

You gotta be kidding me. Do you even realize how nonsensical and ironic your posts are?

You avoid discussion about the game by going off on strange tangents, shifting the topic to calling people insecure, making things personal, talking about people's fears and egos. Sorry to burst your bubble, but none of this is deep. It's kinda sad, a little funny, but mostly annoying.

If you want to go deep, go deep about the game.

That is what i do!

But for example i go deep about issues such as players not using their correct strong foot like in FIFA for dribbling and shooting like in fifa 14, yet you just avoid and pass it off as a small issue,

You do this all the time!

It's just boring and tiresome, you create the argument for me to go into your insecurity because when i bring up topics you cant handle you just get annoyed and become very petty.

I know why you think FIFA has improved and been realistic, I see the same things you do, i just don't think they are done well at all for me in a balanced way.

Ironically EA have implemented this as a 'big' feature in fifa 15 but whether it actually changes and adds the game dynamic is another matter itself like with the other rather botched realistic additions.

LMAO,

"Go home or go deep."

Couldn't agree more Klash. Videogames and discussions about tattoo's, signing systems, zombie skin colours, ect are all just a facade about ones own insecurities regarding their own personal mental states, oedipus complex and other day to day relationships.

I mean its clear that people who complain about the messed up loan system in fifa are really just projecting their frustrations with the current mortgage system and either their lack of opportunities to buy a house or buying a house at the top end of the market a few years ago and now having to deal with too much debt. And I wont even get started on the skin colour comment and the obvious racial undertones!

Seriously guys, stop using fifa as a cover to discuss the real issues! Just go deep!

Btw Klash,
Do you have long arms?

Yeah, how did you know?? :CONFUSE:

I'm pretty sure tattoo's are part of a player's likeness. Explains why WWE and NBA 2K games capture this aspect with little issue. The problem only arises when the Tattoo in question is copyrighted material for example CM Punks Pepsi tattoos.

Having said that i do wonder what EA's excuse is because they feature player tattoos in their own sister title FIFA Online 3, which EA regularly update players faces and tattoos as we speak.

Apparently tattoo artists have a problem with Fifa & Madden only, lol

EA can't do Tattoo's for every player...

Then EA should say that rather than making excuses.

Using the correct foot will do for me. ;)

This +1!

People says these are minor things, but it's much more noticeable to me. I couldn't care less about how nets react, that a play has the right haircut/boots. These are all cosmetic to me. But I DO want to know that when I'm controlling Jon Arne Riise, I power-up a shot and he uses his bullet of a left foot at almost any cost, rather than using his right. I'm fine with high quality players being more open to two-footed play, but even Messi should favour his left to some degree.

However, one of the main reasons that Fifa historically has not lasted as long for me as 'the other game' is general individuality. I want to know that if I boot a long ball up to Andy Carroll, that he will mostly try to chest/header to a team-mate rather than control it himself, whereas Suarez would be more likely to bring it into his chest/feet. There should even be slight strikers who don't bother to compete the head itself, but instead roll their man looking for a mistake or to attempt to win or be in space for the second ball.

Because the game is mainly based around player control, these kinds of behavioural details become less important to some players, especially in the most played modes (FUT online 1v1). But these sort of details are far more important to me than the fact that player x has his tattoo and boots.

Sorry, took that and ran with it a little far!

PS. I DO support Liverpool, rather evident from the players referenced!

Last edited:
I guess EA cant because they are working on this revolutionary new technology that is only possible through the power of the ignite engine where substitutes can be seen warming up on the pitch only exclusive to nextgen consoles.
Oh Wait.

Off Topic:

WE GOT THE SUMMERHOUSE! Received the phonecall to say the bid was accepted, I know it was the news all Fifa fans were waiting for ;)
Congrats mate.

Every time PES guys gets lonely they like to sabotage this thread. I don't know why they keep doing that.That's childish and boring.The same argument every single time and yet it's supposed to be deep?!
I have alot to say about why I stopped playing PES .Yet I don't even try to post in there as I don't care. The same applies to the guys I'm talking about. Why do you even care? We love being on the dark side and manipulated by EA? We don't need your help !!

"i3 2120 3.3 gHz
8 gb ram
r7 250 1 gb ddr5"

will it be good enough to run FIFA 15 smoothly on high setting?

edit : 720p will be enough for me

Last edited:
"i3 2120 3.3 gHz
8 gb ram
r7 250 1 gb ddr5"

will it be good enough to run FIFA 15 smoothly on high setting?

edit : 720p will be enough for me

Unfortunately I would have to say no for High Settings, but probably medium settings at 720. But then it depends whether you think locking the game to 30FPS is acceptable gameplay?

The Radeon R250 is just a rebadged 7770, so pretty poor by today's standards.

Last edited:
LMAO,

"Go home or go deep."

Btw Klash,
Do you have long arms?
....BULLSHIT.

I added you mate

Every time PES guys gets lonely they like to sabotage this thread. I don't know why they keep doing that.That's childish and boring.The same argument every single time and yet it's supposed to be deep?!
I have alot to say about why I stopped playing PES .Yet I don't even try to post in there as I don't care. The same applies to the guys I'm talking about. Why do you even care? We love being on the dark side and manipulated by EA? We don't need your help !!

Now that's silly. You're happy with EA not improving their game? Some bring up good points and they shouldn't be neglected because some on either side are too sensitive, which I don't understand too.

Valid points for game improvement should be noted, not neglected.

anyone played the beta or gamescon and comment on the fouls. There was a serious lack on he PC and NG version. Saying that I have just started a be a pro season on the ps4 and noticed that the AI fouls each other far more regular than when playing single player as the whole team.

Back
Top Bottom