Real Madrid Thread

I'm happy to see Chicharito in Madrid, he's an amazing player.

about the club, am feeling Perez after la Décima will only focus on gathering tons of millions for the club, he seems to re-make what he's done in 2003.

Beboing
wank.gif

so, a new club record in consecutive wins (16) and goal difference in those is 59:9. Who would have thought that would be the case after first 2-3 weeks of the season

http://www.marca.com/2014/11/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1416905279.html

removing the cross from the badge for the muslims is such a joke , didn't your ancestor expel them from your mother land?? This is such a shit club .

Yeah read that story too. Not sure yet if there is more to it than the press makes it seem but it does seem to be beneath a club like that size to go as far as to modify it's own Crest to cater to other markets. Though it happens with consumer products.. And thats probably how they see themselves. (and no I'm not forgetting Utd s commercial exploits but changing the Crest for that purpose would kind of piss me off)

I don't see why its a big deal, I actually didn't see the difference until scanning it for a minute. :LOL:

Real Madrid claim to be the biggest club in the world, so with that im sure they want to show there not just a 'Christian' club but a club for all faiths and beliefs.

The problem is, the cross is part of the royal crown which is a symbol of the Spanish monarchy. So, my question is: by wiping it out of the crest isn't Real Madrid disrespecting the monarchy itself?

the question is : are they removing the cross just for products shipped to Muslim countries, or they will remove it even from their official emblem and kits and products in Europe and Worldwide?

mmm I didnt know Muslim dislikes the symbol of the 'Cross'. Also, I thought most Muslim don`t believe in credit cards due to the whole 'debt interest issues'.

skysports commentating tonight
"ronaldo wants to get closer to messi" about every ten minutes.
"but ronaldo doesn't want assists, he wants goals" after arbeloa's goal
I hope someday all those lunatics have an orgy with messi and relax finally...

ah, well. that was gerry armstrong.

Last edited:
Ludogorets were lucky imo that RM team had decided that 2-0 is enough and that they should help Ronaldo to boost his stastistics. The amount of time they tried to find him instead of taking a chance to shoot on goal or pass to the player in better position than Ronaldo was is just too big.

I am also happy for Medran to get his first goal for senior team in his CL debut.

How in the world you going to play in Mestalla with basically only one real midfielder in Kroos? Probably the worst tactical scheme I ever saw from one of the best tactician in modern football.

Not to take anything from Valencia great game, but Real was completely chained from the start by its manager. The team never had a flow.

wow, this today was a disaster. And I can't even point at something and say "that is why Atletico destroyed them". Atletico just was a better team tonight and they were better by far.

The defence was in shambles, who would've though we'd miss Ramos that much? God, that was a terrible performance.

Atéltico is becoming our Kryptonite.

I was shocked to see such slow ball movement . They were too slow,too weak and had no urgency.While, Atleti showed the opposite.

Ancelotti out! Pellegrini In!

Oh man please no. Finally we have a coach that has some dignity and knowledge after years and years of either bad coaches or good coaches without dignity. Things will be better when those injured and suspended return.

I may be a bit biased because I am Croatian, but I think that it is pretty obvious how this team misses Modrić. Their dominant performances started to get worse and worse after his injury.

nah, You're totally on point about Modric. The sooner he'll return, the better.

Illara didn't set up like he was expected to do and Kroos is clearly not used to play his much. Isco was our only (half) decent player today.

Back
Top Bottom