Zenit St. Petersburg

Exactly.

Guys like Pizarro and Pirlo don't need speed.

They're the leaders of the orchestra, running the show, dictating the tempo and carving out opposition defenders through magnificent vision and awesome passing range. These guys can play well into their 30's. Both can do a top job in my opinion even at 35. Luckily for them, because of their role and position, they need 'speed' less than probably any other player on the pitch.

Anyway Arshavin should come back.

Exactly.

Guys like Pizarro and Pirlo don't need speed.

They're the leaders of the orchestra, running the show, dictating the tempo and carving out opposition defenders through magnificent vision and awesome passing range. These guys can play well into their 30's. Both can do a top job in my opinion even at 35. Luckily for them, because of their role and position, they need 'speed' less than probably any other player on the pitch.

Anyway Arshavin should come back.
Should, as in England, he seems to have no use and and already passionately dislike to fans of Arsenal. I personally would be happy to return of my former favorite player. But unfortunately it until the summer at the Arsenal on the bench. :ROLL:

I'm not sure age really matters to his style of play. He's like Pirlo, but quicker. Spalletti made him shine with Udinese and with Roma.

I understand your point, but Zenit made 1 transfer for the last THREE transfer windows, our squad is aging, middlefield is almost completely 30 old, besides Denisov who isnt young boy either. We dont have a striker if Kerzhakov is injured, Lazovic isnt CF and Bukharov is utter crap.

We can't take old players right now, even if its Pirlo himself. Sounds a bit absurd, but there is some problem with financing from Gazprom, elections are coming and stuff like that. We need to inject players for the new upcoming generation. Remember that this is Zenit SECOND TIME in CL, We are already in 1/8, I wonder how long it will take for Anzhi or Manchester City to be in 1/8.

Anyway summer window should be mad for Zenit this year, if not we won't be in CL next year. Spaletti is great coach, he will most likely move to top club

We lost Danny today, 8 months his knee is badly injured.. We bought onlyCriscito for the last 3 transfer windows.. Shirokov who scored 3 goals in CL is out, Kerzhakov still has problems with ancle.

We lost Danny today, 8 months his knee is badly injured.. We bought onlyCriscito for the last 3 transfer windows.. Shirokov who scored 3 goals in CL is out, Kerzhakov still has problems with ancle.
Yes, the loss of such an important player like Danny is a real tragedy for the club, especially before the playoffs Champions League. Well, anyway I wish him the steepest recovery. :((

P.S There were rumors that it will soon be joining us, former CSKA Moscow midfielder Milos Krasic. It would be great as a replacement for Danny at the time of his absence, but how much is true I do not know yet. Will closely follow the news about this. ;)

Damn!! Danny out for 8 months!? That's horrible news!

I'm afraid Zenit's chances to do well in CL just decreased substantially. :(

Damn!! Danny out for 8 months!? That's horrible news!

I'm afraid Zenit's chances to do well in CL just decreased substantially. :(

Well, their chances were already pretty slim coz they knew they are going face an European Giant. :D

I feel bad for Danny, he is one of my favourite NT team players and we are going to miss him during the Euro Cup. I wish him nothing but the best hoping he recovers rather sooner than later.

Are all the girls hot in russia? Do they like to sleep with foreign guys?

And people still see me as the "pervert one" in this board.

:LOL:

Well, their chances were already pretty slim coz they knew they are going face an European Giant. :D

I feel bad for Danny, he is one of my favourite NT team players and we are going to miss him during the Euro Cup. I wish him nothing but the best hoping he recovers rather sooner than later.

theres nothing perverted about wanting to make sweet love with hot Russian girls...Thats natural instincts man.

Yes they are amazing, ask Cristiano Ronaldo :)

They love money.

Oh and Russia isnt that criminal, you should be alert tho. Best way is to go with couple of friends:BOP:

so if I were to go to Russia alone how woudl I hook up with these hot russian girls? I need to use websites?

Maybe they try to rob me lol

so if I were to go to Russia alone how woudl I hook up with these hot russian girls? I need to use websites?

Maybe they try to rob me lol

Well you would have to go outside and meet them, if you just want to get laid then there is plenty of "pay women", ive seen couple of catalogues I have to say they are AMAZING:SHOCK:! Well oh, Im married so :SMUG:

SPALETTI SIGNED NEW CONRACT TILL 2015!! THE BEST NEWS THIS WINTER!! WOHOHOH!

Well you would have to go outside and meet them, if you just want to get laid then there is plenty of "pay women", ive seen couple of catalogues I have to say they are AMAZING:SHOCK:! Well oh, Im married so :SMUG:

SPALETTI SIGNED NEW CONRACT TILL 2015!! THE BEST NEWS THIS WINTER!! WOHOHOH!

right but I need to read/speak russian?

howmuch are they lol

u seem to be "suspiciously" well informed on the subject, Enzo :JAY:
:P

as for spalletti's renewal.... Wow! congratulations!! luciano must be really loving his time in russia, i guess. :)) good for him, although serie a misses him A LOT!

that is your badge of honor my friend! :COOL: u should wear it proudly :P

Last edited:
Yahooooo ... :WOOT: 3-2! It was a great match! Congratulations to all the fans of Zenit's with a first official victory in the new season! :DANCE:

P.S Now we expect the same from CSKA Moscow on February 21, I believe that they can do it ... :SMUG:

Congrats on the win. It was a nice match, it's a pity it had to be played in such a "turf" (?).

That Bruno Alves...always the same, injurying players.

See you in a couple of weeks!;)

Back
Top Bottom