Russian Premier League Winners: 2007, 2010, 2011/2012
Russian Cup Winners: 1999, 2010
Russian Premier League Cup Winners: 2003
Russian Super Cup Winners: 2008, 2011

Soviet Top League Winners: 1984
Soviet Cup Winners: 1944
Soviet Super Cup Winners: 1984.

Last edited:
Very good. Entered the field in 21 games in the Premier League. Together with Bruno Alves is the main defender. A week ago, scored a goal:
Lombaerts

Wow, thank you for creating this topic, really, how such a great club like Zenit could do without this on Evo-web all the time. :D

Well, my Russian friends, we were in group with Hapoel, Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto. We must take 6 points from Cyprus, 4 from Ukraine and 3 from Portugal :BSCARF: ...
Hopefully we can get out of this group, because at first glance, our group is not very complicated, but and APOEL also may surprise and take our point, so that on each game to we need to come out as the last battle, because in our group, no outsiders, but the Zenit will still be first, I believe in it. :BSCARF:

Last edited:
Nice game against Porto, Congratulations everyone! Fayzulin is getting better and better day by day!
Thank and to you also, it's really a great victory for the first time in 27 years (!) Russian club beat Porto, it's fantastic! Well done Zenit! Also you're right about Faizulin, it grows as a footballer from day to day, I hope it will continue as such, because it really is a very good footballer and does not deserve to ever sit on the bench, even with such competition. :APPLAUD:

Now we have to win Donetsk, wont be easy
Will is not even easy, because the miner play draw with Apoel and will play a with dual effect, but if Zenit will play well as in the match against Porto, we can achieve a good result. Well, look, we can only wish good luck to Zenit, also tomorrow we will have a very important match against Spartak Moscow and tomorrow can be seen in that Zenith is able to after the match with Porto. Good Luck! ;)

It's gonna be tough! Shakhtar really need a victory now! Just like Zenit needed it in last match at home against Porto.

Really looking forward to this match. I hope they show this one here. It's my fav match this round along with Bayern vs. Napoli and Lyon vs. Real rivalry.

With the victory all the fans of our great club! Now, if we will beat APOEL then almost 100 per cent leave the group, although it will be not easy because APOEL now shows just a game of the highest level worthy of respect, well look, but now with a victory! Well Done Zenit! Bravo Senor Spaletti! Thanks you man! :WORSHIP:

It is now official, We Are the Best Eastern Europe team! Wohoo!
We just confirmed it ... ;)

Well played Zenit. Finally showing true potential and playing like they should.

Well done Bukharov, Spalletti, Lombaerts and everyone!

Wow, that was a great match, not only for Zenit, but for the whole of Russian football. Thank you guys for this success, especially Malafeev, because without it, and this achievement would not have happened. :WORSHIP:

Today, I think, will need today to support and CSKA Moscow, because we so need in the second club in the playoffs ... Good luck today, "Horses".
t09006.gif
:D

Malafeev great game! Congratulations! First time in 1/16!! GREAT SEASON!!!
t09004.gif
1/8 already. :D

One thing to bear in mind is Russia has actually lost a CL place for next year. This year there were 3 teams Zenit, CSKA and Rubin (they lost in playoff to Lyonnais). Instead Portugal will have three teams (2 in groups, 1 in play off) next year, largely thanks to Porto and Braga being in the Europa final. But I agree that on average, and definately in the future, Russian club football is superior to Portuguese football.

Zenit transfer activity is record low... We cant sign anyone and apparently cant do anything before president election. Criscito only transfer for the last 3 transfer windows....

Back
Top Bottom