Your PES 5 online stories in here

love the game online, but really sick of no talent players taking brazil, chelsea, inter etc. try taking a club you actually support and a country you actually come from!! i beat some little brazil playing wanker 2-0 using south africa!!

ps, KAMIL080 is a fucking loser who quits when he's down, never play this no talent fuck nut!!!!

Support South Africa do ya? :)

Agreed though i've come across a few quitters now - one when he was actually 1-0 and battering me for an equaliser!

You must not mistake quitters with people who loose their connection. It happenned to me 10 times in 220 games, my usb modem keeps disconnecting, especially when my 2 1/2 year old daughter runs over the cables lol Most of the times I'm winning, I lost my connection when winning 4-1 once! So annoying.

im sick off really slow shots creeping pass the keeper, get riduclous.

also i noticed u cant take proper free kicks when ure opponent is hosting the game......well read below only in one of the halfs..........

I dunno if i got this right but if you create the match room then first half you host teh game then second half goes to the opponent. so u get a very laggy 2nd half.

and when another player hosts a game it feels vice versa.

Been playing online for about 3 days but now really do want to go back to WE9. Everything just seems so sluggish and unresponsive and most of the goals i concedeis because of these reasons.
Love the online option though. Never know who ur up against even though u know its either gona be Chelsea, Barca or Brazil.
Some french guy had the cheek to use Man City against me when i chose United(probably to take the piss if he won) but i drubbed him 3-0 so alls well that ends well.
Just why do Konami always make the PES series of games inferior to Winning Eleven? Just translate the god damn thing and thats it!

Last edited:
5th day im playing online now and its getting pathetic! Lag in just about 80% of matches and most of my losses are because of this one reason.
Im on a 4mb connection so there shouldnt be a problem but there is a big big problem and it totally ruins the online aspect for me.

Well, a couple of days ago I played with a guy. He was Arsenal and I was Real Madrid. At the half-time it was 1-0 for Arsenal and the guy said "great passing but no end product". Many people says I´m magnificient passing the ball around the players, in fact I am, but in that game I couldn´t advance on the pitch with the ball as it was serious lag, so I kept trying to organize my team with the ball, passing the ball around all players. however no way I was gonna suceed pasting Toure...campbell..ashley cole.. with that lag and I played secure. I suffered a goal when I lost the ball to gilberto silva when I tried to attack... Then he said "great passing but no end product".

Second Half... I continued my great passing but now I could attack.. and I did it well.. I scored 3 magnifcient goals, very well played! in the end I asked him " do you like my great passing + my end product? "

He just exited the match....

I have a specific profile, with wich I only play with weaker teams. Yesterday I played a Fulham vs Milan, the game ended in a 1-1 draw. I had possession of 68%!!! And I had 10 or more shots on goal. He had 3 or 4. I dominated the game with great passing and great ball possession, playing calmly and reaching the oponnent area. unfortunately I wasn´t able to manage the ball in as Malbranque and John had terrible shots and Dida responded well too.

I love to play with weaker teams. I love to beat Milan, Chelsea, Inter, etc with Bolton, Villarreal, Benfica,etc It´s really a challenge for me. And I imagine how my oponnents are when they loose 2 or 3 a 0 in a Chelsea vs Fiorentina match LOL!

I love this game! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost won a match 5-0 today.

I played against HEBO who hosted the first half as Barcelona and I went with Inter. At half time it was 1-0 to Inter with an Adriano strike. He was playing 3 forwards pushed as far forward as possible in Edit Position and looking to through ball it down the wings and cross it in. I hacked down Ronaldinho in the 9th minute, had him stretchered off and got a yellow card. Not sure if he was injured as he kept him on after considering a sub. He didn't produce much.

I played fairly well in the second half. Martins banged in a curling shot into the top left corner from the edge of the D. Then a corner came in and Adriano scored with one of those almost overhead sideways flying volleys. Then Recoba scored from the edge of the area with a fricking Rabona (unintentional) which I haven't done since about WE8.
Adriano then banged in a very powerful shot into the bottom corner. Then the lag started. The game froze for about 10 seconds and then continued. This happened a few times until the 85th minute when he disconnected.

Bitch. I've lost a whole lot of matches so it's not asking too much if I am allowed to win one with a half-decent scoreline.........

So watch out for HEBO. He will quit when losing and then try to insult your mother :applause:

:D

Nice zyg, ill see you at work thursday!

anyway i was playing monday night and i was against a bloke called keloo/kello (something like that), i was brazil hes was england. anyway i was up 3-0 at half time then it switch to him being host. i experineced some of the worst lag ever and was second guessing all the passing, shots etc until the 90th minute. he brought it back to 3-3 and it went into extra time. as soon as extra time started that was lag too, he scored straight away and i pulled the cabel out. cant stand the people that cheat, dont make em better or good by doin it!!?! im not a bad loser and im quite a good player (ask people in the evo-web league/ champions league, currently 3rd in league after 24 games and into the semis of the champs after a 9-0 agg win over inter). anyway it was the worst lag i have experienced and i hope it never happens again, it basically rapes the game of its greatness and i wont have that!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!

/rantover

Yesterday I got another problem.... no cheats... no lag... but... I had 3 consecutive games playing with Valencia. In the first I was winning 3 0 against Milan, in the second match I was winning 4 0 against Liverpool and in the third match I was winning 5 0 against another top team I don´t remember now. In that 3 matches my oponnent disconnected... I don´t really understand why ppl do that.. If you don´t want to lose just don´t play because it´s impossible to play football and always win. Even Jose Mourinho have some defeats! I understand is quite humilating loosing 3 0 or 4 0 against valencia, using a top team.. but.. just congratulate the opponent and recognize that he is a great player and made a great work with an average team.

Well Ive won 6-0, 6-2 and 5-0 vs three people, and finished these games, but they were from PESfan and another I know, and all done using Sao Paulo, 6-0 was against Man U, the 6-2 was against Liverpool and the 5-0 was against Valencia.

Sao Paulo March On!!!

Hi all, merry xmas + all that. finally got the online thing working last night and eventually sussed out how to play people.totally cool man what a buzz. played in the limited amateur lobby and lost my first two games.got a few draws after that and then stupidly played someone in the 1st div went 1-0 up but got spanked 1-6 to big uk i think it was. totally cool even though....hope to see some of you online cos im gonn get better lol ....cheers simonward (online name) ps chelsea for the prem (again)

Many Brazilians are playing PES5, and the portugues guys from Portugal, talk like the game is yours, go f<ck all of the portuguese guys that think they own the game...

I know Portugal is always kicking some englishes asses (Euro 2000, Euro 2004, Benfica vs Man Utd, Jose Mourinho kicking all premiership clubs asses,etc) but you don´t need to be mad at Portuguese people :) FaiPlay is really appreciated.

Artist said:
I know Portugal is always kicking some englishes asses (Euro 2000, Euro 2004, Benfica vs Man Utd, Jose Mourinho kicking all premiership clubs asses,etc) but you don´t need to be mad at Portuguese people :) FaiPlay is really appreciated.
You want to talk about fairplay and then mention the world-class divers and play-actors of Portugal?! :lmao:

Zygalski said:
You want to talk about fairplay and then mention the world-class divers and play-actors of Portugal?! :lmao:

You hit the nail on the head there Zyg.

Play Actors? Maybe you´re talking about hollywood star David Beckham I guess but He´s English, not Portuguese. You can call what you want to portuguese football but Mourinho is winning everything in England and no one can stop Chelsea. Cristiano Ronaldo is dribbling all your defenders too and I think all of you will hope England don´t play with Portugal or Brazil (in World Cup) as you are always knocked out by them. Stay Well friends \\:o/ 8)

No Offence Mate,

But most of the people I know have NO:) sympathy for the Portugal team. Full of arrogance players, like Ronaldo with his middle finger etc etc. They play anti-soccer and they get kicked their arse by Greece twice (!) lol noobs.
Building stadions for a stupid EC is just lame anyway.

What´s wrong in building stadiums for EC? Germany Built stadiums too for the WC, France Built for both EC and WC at 1982 and 1998, so I don´t understand your point of view. Anyway, portuguese "noobs" as you said, knocked out England 2 times in the last 5 years, Porto knocked out Man utd in Champions League, Sporting Knocked out Newcastle and middlesbrough last year in UEFA cup and I repeat: Mourinho is still kicking all of your asses every Weekend :) He´s already champion dude, no chance.

its all well and good that nations build stadiums for the big Euro/World Cup tournaments. Germany and France can fill them stadiums each week through the club teams but Portugal.......nah!!! your stadiums a half empty every week! As for Cristiano Ronaldo "doing" defenders every week.....thats a load of crap, he has 1 good game in every 8, and in my eyes (and im sure others) he does not deserve the Man Utd no.7 shirt. That shirt is for legends where as Ronaldo, will not be!!!

we may not of had good results against portugal in the past but thats not through you playing well, a penalty in euro 2000 and a fluke goal by rui costa and then a perfectly good goal dissallowed by an incompetant ref in 2004.

you know as well as anyone else, england are a force to be reckoned with and have a very very good chance of winning the world cup this year if all the squad stay fit.

portugal however..............nah!

on the case of jose mourinho, they are only doing well because of the 2 english players, Lampard (world no.2) and Terry (future england captain).

im sorry but what you have said is utter bull!!!

i rest my case

Play Actors? Maybe you´re talking about hollywood star David Beckham
According to most people, he's holding Madrid togehter at the moment and that doesn't sound very "hollywood". If you're going to start a debate at least make some effort....

So back on topic, I played a couple of games on Saturday. One opponent used an attacking 4-1-2-3 with Inter and was just running at me from all angles. Took until the 58th minute until I realised I was playing against 2 people. Noob :)

It finished 1-1 and they wanted to play again. No thanks!

Speaking of anti-football, it's great to see so many people online playing with 2 wide wingers pushed up to the corner flags, through ball to them and simple cross in every time. Falling asleep at the originality of this advanced tactic :yawn:

I´m sick of playing against that kind of tactic and that style of play too :( In the last days I see almost every player plays with that kind of tactic and they just walk with the wingers using the Dpad... they walk walk walk and sometimes it´s hard to get the ball. Then they go into the area and pass the ball to the penalty zone. They shoot to an easy goal then and I start getting mad :( because there is no fun or nice football.. they walk with the players waiting for easy dribbles and easy goals. That is pissing me off.

Yesterday I was Juventus and played against a guy who choose Milan. I made 2x1 and in the last minute he got a penalty. He shoots with Schevchenko and the ball gols out of the stadium. :-) Ahahaha that was really cool.

The kind of players who play 3 men wide up front are my favourite opponents. My first 10 or 20 games I suffered from this too, but then I started putting attacking back arrows on my SB, and removing all other arrows from the defense line. So, now, I 'm playing against this kind of boring players, and 9 times out of 10 they play L1 + /\ to the feet of my SB. And then they try again. And again. It seems to drive some players mad, not being able to use the only tactic they seem to know.
I play with 3 different formations.
A 4-4-2 with 2 OMF (my main formation)
A 4-1-3-2 with 1 DMF and 3 CMF (great formation to play a game based on passing and slow build up, with several 1-2)~
A 4-3-3 with one CF and two SS, behind the CF, not on the wings.
Always, no matter what the formation is, back arrows on the SB
If you don't use them, and you are playing against someone who abuses the long ball to the wingers tactic, try using this at half time.

I don't mind playing against 2 opponents when alone, sometimes it's hard to find someone to play 2vs2. When i'm playing with a mate we play against 1 opponent sometimes, because 90% of the guys who play against us using 2 players never want to play again.

On a side note, this Portugal / England talk is utter crap. What a useless waste of space, really. Portugal and England were allies for centuries, and I have nothing but respect for England, country and national team and the premiere league. Now, we all know the problems they have, but they are a great footballing nation.
But that doesn't give them the right to say those thing about Portugal or portuguese football. I am amazed at the things I read sometimes.
That guy who posted "and the portugues guys from Portugal, talk like the game is yours, go f<ck all of the portuguese guys that think they own the game...", what the hell is this?
And some english fellows who keep insulting people by speaking portuguese in the lobbys, c'mon! English isn't the only language, how many languages do you speak? Well, most portuguese people speaks AT LEAST 1 foreign language, with a large number of young people speaking 2 or 3 foreign languages. I think they have the right to speak portuguese among them.
80% of my friend list is composed of English players, and some are really friendly and show great respect and fair play, that is what I judge english players by.
And you should not judge portuguese football or players by that w*nk*r Ronaldo or even worst, Figo. We love football, as much as you do.
The stadiums are half empty? Well figure this out: The country's growth was almost none in the past two years, the price of the tickets is way way high, people can't afford to go to the stadium every week. We are in recession, these are very difficult time, but i'd have to give you all an history lesson and this isn't the time or space to do so.
Keep it friendly folks, it is just a game =)

As a Portuguese guy I have to agree with you Ricks. I respect England too but I can´t accept that English mates are always saying those kind of things about our country, that´s why sometimes I get mad with them.

YEAH MAN! These bitches who try play u, then add their faggot buddy in without tellin u, One of them in JERKDATURK something like dat that faggot names is.

Bwoy playin online u hav 2 b RUTHLESS if u want 2 win, me i try 2 play beautiful football.
But u get these fuckers who like playin the infamous arrow formation (Chelsea), three stikers 1 on each wing & 1 in da middle.

heh jus gotta deal with these fuckers, they use u use it nah mean.

Back
Top Bottom