Your PES 5 online stories in here

Played some dude, handle is Gomez, the bitch is in division 1, he choose inter i was milan. Started off a very close game considering he plays that f@$&in 4-3-3 formation that all these faggots use. Anyhow just coming 2wards da end of da 1st half then BAM, pirlo free kick top corner.

Sweet, till then it had been 50-50, half-time sent a msg Well played,good game. No response, Ok maybe he's focused on a get back-in da game.

Which turn out right, second half he gets a goal back, sloppy goal (u know those 1s where the game goes spastic like, ball richoceting of yr own players in yr box and shit, and the yr opponet gets the richocet and drills it in.

Any how 1-1 bout 2 mins left of normal time, on comes vieri at a corner, domino's pizza BAM! goal 2-1 one, 1st touch .

Game ended msg him good game he's like fuck u

Gomez u a bitch

I'm know i'm behind the times, but that thing PESV was on about, the walking your playing infront of the defender. If that so your player is goalside? Or that your player is behind the defender when the ball is passed to him? I'm yet to play Online (I'm not connected up yet) but I'm just reading this thread for problems, and just out of interest.

Yesterday I played against some dutch(?) guy and on team select his cursor was on Heerenveen, mine was on Atletico. He chats something like "pick weaker team" and that was ok to me because i like to play with weaker teams. So I took NAC Breda and in a second he changed his team to Brazil. I was pissed off and decided to make it worst game experience ever to him.

In the game I just passed the ball between the defenders and goalie, and spent all possible time on breaks(10 min game lasted about 30 mins). My possession was 90% and after extra time, game went to penalties. I won penalties 4-2 and he was quite pissed off, "I CALL KONAMI" etc. I loved it!

and my english sucks, i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
My story is not about online playing... is about something bigger: brother to brother memorial match playing!

We've been playing every version of Konami's footies since ISS Superstar Soccer for the SNES... and there have been A LOT of pad throwings, names calling, laughter and all-night-long tournaments between us. :)

It's been around 8 years of "I'm better - No, I am" and the likes, and it's always been so fun... until memorial match arrived! :D Ever since that, the fact that the results were getting recorded and stored, the pressure that you will lose five games in a row (sometimes it happens) and you'll NEVER be able to turn that back... it has killed the fun! :)

We never thought that we were SO competitive about this, but memorial match has brought out the worst in us... so we've decided to quit keeping track of our results and return to the funnier, more relaxed, pointless discussion of "I'm better, I destroyed you 6-0", "No, I'm better, I've won five of the last six games", "But you had way better teams"... :)

It is funnier when you can have a stupid discussion like that, and the only thing that is in your head is enjoying the next match, not trying to beat the other player at all cost! ;)

My story... its about 2 months today (I guess)...

My friends and I was make a little tournament... and I was playin' w/ Arsenal and I not pass to finals if I didn't win the next game, and it was against one of them who plays a lot... Pah... Arsenal x Barcelona... startin' 2nd half, i was losing 2x0... and i said(very angry) "I will win this game - brazilian: vou virar essa porra"... on kick-off, i began to make fast passes... and 5' i was in front of Barcelona's area and Henry pass to Reyes, which scores... 2x1... them, i stole the ball right after kick-off (with Henry) and was a strong kick... 2x2.... about 40', i stole again the ball and make a fast counter-attack.. GK punches the ball and Henry takes the rebound... then goal... and playing w/ anger... just after the goal, i jump out of the chair and run around the house XD

Surely the best thing that konami could do in their next release(pes6)
is take away the option of deleting and starting new accounts.

One account,thats it.

It would stop idiots quitting etc(or at least it would help).

And please put a report abuse button in as well(not that it bothers me,but I have kids)

R.X. Akio said:
My story... its about 2 months today (I guess)...

My friends and I was make a little tournament... and I was playin' w/ Arsenal and I not pass to finals if I didn't win the next game, and it was against one of them who plays a lot... Pah... Arsenal x Barcelona... startin' 2nd half, i was losing 2x0... and i said(very angry) "I will win this game - brazilian: vou virar essa porra"... on kick-off, i began to make fast passes... and 5' i was in front of Barcelona's area and Henry pass to Reyes, which scores... 2x1... them, i stole the ball right after kick-off (with Henry) and was a strong kick... 2x2.... about 40', i stole again the ball and make a fast counter-attack.. GK punches the ball and Henry takes the rebound... then goal... and playing w/ anger... just after the goal, i jump out of the chair and run around the house XD

Lol !!!

I scored my greatest ever pes goal online.it was aganist a mate and it was a perfect bicycle kick by ronaldo from outside the box.he was aresnal and i was real madrid.

Back
Top Bottom