Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (DS, PC, PS2, PSP, X360)

No biggie, Xbox is dead anyway as far as releases go.

Looks like "WE:PES" is now the official name for Europe, Japan, USA and the whole world.

I am attending E3 and can tell everyone that the only thing on the show floor is WE:PES 2007(which is basically WE10)it has identical presentation w/o nakamura and zico ....gameplay is exactly the same as WE 10,Lob,Shot animation, dragback and other dribbles are exactly the same....WE 10 still had a better feeling to it....i dont know why?? The people at the booth are fools and have no knowledge of the product konami is displaying..Upon asking the konami guy about the game he said" Well this year what's new is....is...better control!!(okay..)more teams...(the more "new" teams he means are argentina and spain...LOL!!!)and i can go on for about 3 more paragraphs...I was kinda annoyed because they dont give it the attention it needs...we are all playing WE:PES 2007 right now...(WE:10)
I Dont think the xbox360 version will be truly next gen...but a version of WE 10 with higher resolutions.Xbox is dead so thats why its being released on the 360.

Playstation 3 will get the true next gen Winning Eleven.

Expect that at TGS or something....but never at E3.

Why are poeple finding it so hard to believe that there might be a next-gen PES for the 360 released the same times as the other versions? My guess is they just announced the US release date because they were in the US.

EA have released two next-gen football games since the 360 was released so Konami can manage one by October, otherwise it will be 3-0 to EA on the 360 and you can't let your competition get such a big start in what looks to be a very close next-gen battle. :|

Dont think Just because they are going to release WE:PES2007 on the 360. that it will truly be next gen...i mean sure it will be on a next gen console but i have a feeling it will be WE10 with a different title screen.

Dont expect anything amazing on the 360 guys....not at least until it has been done on PS3...this is just how things work....xbox 360 blows in japan...too big a risk for konami to focus on 360 version rather than Sony PS3.

i am not a PS3 fan boy and i camped out for my 360..in case u are thinking that...i just know that i am not expecting greatness for this title at least on the 360....

A system which i love.

OMFG how bad do them DS Screenshots look? worse than ISS Pro Evolution on the PS One!! I always thought they would release PES6 on all usual platforms plus Xbox 360 and PS3 if its ready in about November of this year, I think that still stands and there will be another version which is the Winning Eleven:Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in January which hopefully as kevta said will be the US version.

DJ

Does anybody know why Konami cant release next gen PES on both 360 & PS3???

I dont think so, just wait & see!

Last edited by a moderator:
English?

"The bad news is that as much the PC users as of Xbox 360 they will have to be satisfied to a conversion of version PS2, as it came being normal until now."

Sounds like a port to me?

djdoc360 said:
OMFG how bad do them DS Screenshots look? worse than ISS Pro Evolution on the PS One!! I always thought they would release PES6 on all usual platforms plus Xbox 360 and PS3 if its ready in about November of this year, I think that still stands and there will be another version which is the Winning Eleven:Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in January which hopefully as kevta said will be the US version.

DJ

Screen shots from DS for You :

ME0000660392_2.jpg
ME0000660393_2.jpg

johngonzalo19 said:
Dont think Just because they are going to release WE:PES2007 on the 360. that it will truly be next gen...i mean sure it will be on a next gen console but i have a feeling it will be WE10 with a different title screen.

Dont expect anything amazing on the 360 guys....not at least until it has been done on PS3...this is just how things work....xbox 360 blows in japan...too big a risk for konami to focus on 360 version rather than Sony PS3.

i am not a PS3 fan boy and i camped out for my 360..in case u are thinking that...i just know that i am not expecting greatness for this title at least on the 360....

A system which i love.

So they are releasing a game on XBox360 yet, it will have Xbox/PS2 graphics.

That's makes no sense whatsoever.

If you actually think that they would do something like that, then both you and Konami need to be attacked by angry squirrels.

johngonzalo19 said:
I am attending E3 and can tell everyone that the only thing on the show floor is WE:PES 2007(which is basically WE10)it has identical presentation w/o nakamura and zico ....gameplay is exactly the same as WE 10,Lob,Shot animation, dragback and other dribbles are exactly the same....WE 10 still had a better feeling to it....i dont know why?? The people at the booth are fools and have no knowledge of the product konami is displaying..Upon asking the konami guy about the game he said" Well this year what's new is....is...better control!!(okay..)more teams...(the more "new" teams he means are argentina and spain...LOL!!!)and i can go on for about 3 more paragraphs...I was kinda annoyed because they dont give it the attention it needs...we are all playing WE:PES 2007 right now...(WE:10)
I Dont think the xbox360 version will be truly next gen...but a version of WE 10 with higher resolutions.Xbox is dead so thats why its being released on the 360.

Playstation 3 will get the true next gen Winning Eleven.

Expect that at TGS or something....but never at E3.

have they got DS version on the floor?

Ok, the official 360 website had a quick interview with Seebass.

link: http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/sports/seabass_england_cant_win_world_cup_without_rooney

heres a nice quote ;)
www.oxm.co.uk said:
...Seabass promised we’d see more of Pro Evo on Xbox 360 at August’s Tokyo Game Show, and we expect the game to be available around October...

make sure you check out the interview. Theres some great stuff in their, including the teams desire to bring out a game to actually sell loads of Xbox 360's in Japan.

mazanga said:
I thought Konami already announced that pes would be released on 360. People were just saying that the 360 version would be a port and they are probably right. There's no need to tell those people to shut up mate.

Fair enuff!

An opinion tho

kobashi said:
have they got DS version on the floor?
yes they do....and that shit looks so awful....it hurts my eyes trying to play that piece of shit.....LOL....No but seriously it is crappy.

Back
Top Bottom