Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (DS, PC, PS2, PSP, X360)

Its gonna be called Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in Japan as well from now on. Its just that WE10 came out before this name was announced.

igghi said:
wonderfull...but it's a prototip!
Prototype.

Anyway, what do you think of no XBOX 1 support? Some people might just have a XBOX and so can't play PES!

For those that DON'T have a 360? and maybe can't afford one i feel bad for. For those that REFUSE to buy a 360 I do not. You see the 360 IS the next gen console at the momnet the ps3 is a big problem now 600 bucks or whatver and all this extra money is just not reasonable. I REFUSE to buy a PS3 tho to play next gen soccer but I can afford to play next gen on a 360 :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Great news ! :applause:

Any chance of a translation?

Not sure what you're getting excited about. I reckon its becoz of a PES 360 video? but if there was wouldnt we have it by now?

Adonis,

using AltaVista - Babel Fish

http://babelfish.altavista.com

this is how it translates... it's not perfect. Maybe someone else here can translate it for us even better.

She is already official. And contradicting the first information facilitated by Konami, XBOX360 will count on a true Pro Evolution Soccer developed for her. Nothing of direct conversions of version PS2. A PES developed by and for the first console next-gene that has come to the light. At the end of this year or principles of 2007 we will have to the players of Konami making goals in our houses in HD. Konami has confirmed that the new PES that will arrive at XBOX360 will not take as it bases the PS2 version, like himself has happened with the previous PES that had been published for the first console of Microsoft. And they will do it of shining form, with own finishing of the console on which it will run, for rejoicing of all its users. This new game will follow with the magnificent mechanics and control that have done of this saga the most voted by most of the users, but in addition will refine the control to make it more agile, with players who haggle, turn and shoot of more natural form, faster, as it corresponds to elite players. If in the versions of the present machines they already have motion captures splendid, imaginaos what can be an optimization of this section... The new PES X360 will count on more licensed equipment, more official selections and more ways of game. In fact, we waited for the official announcement of the inclusion via Xbox Live of simultaneous game for 8 players in network. In a video that our companions in the E3 have been able to visualize (corresponding to game in-game) by the sight the new generation note in all and each one of the visual details of the game. But aside from a logical graphical improvement, also they have seen great details that are going to make of the new PES a technical show that will influence jugablemente in the parties. Clipping almost has disappeared completely, doing of the shock and struggle between the players most real than has been seen until now. This will influence in fights by the ball most realistic and in which it will prioritize the position and corporal strength of the players to gain the ball. The physics of the ball continues improving with each new game, and in the new version we will see a totally independent ball, that will always react of different way from everything what it happens in the field. The bounces and situations will cause that the ball always responds of the possible most realistic form, being affected by their speed, weight, direction and force applied on her. The game, thanks to more agile players, has become faster as far as transitions, but that will be into the hands of the user. The increase of speed is not a passage towards the style arcade, if not that we will have a dynamics of movements that will allow us to control tempo of party, but if we want to make a counterattack sudden the speed of the players and the ball will really allow us to be fast. This is a very important point towards a total control on the part of the player. The players and stage saw themselves of splendid form, although he noticed that there is work to do. The public continues being one of the weak points, and is textures that still must improve much. Nevertheless, the official equipaciones have fantastic finishing, and the application of the light - speaking of the visualized video she is always splendid, as much environmental light as in the shades of the players on the turf. Konamityo is working to forced marches to have the ready game as rapidly as possible. The implementation of online the multiplayer one is one of the things that more time are taking, but while that takes to the practice it is working in other fields at the same time. The League Masters will be deeper and lasting, there will be new ways of game and improvements in the control. Without a doubt we are more before one of the titles waited for by many jugones of the X360. If everything is fulfilled what the good one of Seabass Takatsuka wants, we will have in hand an authentic CRACK. You remain kind before any new info on the game during this E3.

What i gather in that interview is he saying the PES 360 will not be a port from the PS2 like some here are thinking. I am not sure why they thought that in the first place.. Peter Moore of Microsoft hyped the fact Next GEn PES is coming to 360 in their Press conference at E3 that I watched.

Any ways.. Sounds like great news for 360 owners.. I'm going to have to probably buy myself one now for sure.

Last edited:
thanks stevee!

Still not sure whether they've experienced the nextgen version, or if its just from Seabass' mouth.

Well there might of been a video shown today.

Games usually get shown on certain days, for eg Motorstorm was shown today for the PS3, and apparently Metal Gear Solid for the PSP (set a few years after MGS3:Snake Eater) will be playable tomorrow.

Fingers crossed ;)

The negative side of this is if the game's any good, any video we see will make the wait that much longer and harder. Ignorance is not necessairly a bad thing. ;)

lol thats so true!

But I think you're right, TGS is now regarded a bigger event these days so I reckon it will be showcased there.

The first PES/WE pict of a next gen version look very good for me and don't forget, it's the first on next gen, remember the progression in 2 years on the PS2 :

Winning Eleven 5 PS2 :
we552.jpg

Winning Eleven 7 PS2 :
659005.jpg

ThomasGOAL said:
The first PES/WE pict of a next gen version look very good for me and don't forget, it's the first on next gen, remember the progression in 2 years on the PS2 :

Winning Eleven 5 PS2 :
we552.jpg

Winning Eleven 7 PS2 :
659005.jpg

and somewhere there time stopped...

Winning Eleven 10 PS2 :
659005.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

nazzo said:
No official new for PS3 nest gen Winning eleven (Pro Evo)?

Nothing yet, but you can be sure they will make one as Sony is still Japan's biggest console. More than likely be a few months though as we don't know how long they have had the PS3 kits for and it's taken them a long time to make the 360 version from ground up. But saying that now they know what direction they are going with the next gen machines it should speed the process up a lot.

Blackjim said:
and somewhere there time stopped...

Winning Eleven 10 PS2 :
659005.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Actually I think it is still getting betting, they add a good few graphical touches with each game (In WE7 I don't think there was many faces that had their own special hair and all player faces used the same 256 colour palette), nothing major but it's the little things that count.;)

JayM said:
Actually I think it is still getting betting, they add a good few graphical touches with each game (In WE7 I don't think there was many faces that had their own special hair and all player faces used the same 256 colour palette), nothing major but it's the little things that count.;)
Yeah , but things that take only weeks to be added , not 3-4 years :lol: :lol:
In general it has been we7 , we7.1 , we7.2 ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yep, that's a good point. Thought I really do think they ran out of power with the PS2.

Maybe they could have added more teams, or a better ML format though.

Hopefully on the 360 this can happen. :)

Back
Top Bottom