Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (DS, PC, PS2, PSP, X360)

That'd be cool if it'd be 360 shots uncool if it's ps3 bedcause apparently the ps3 is much more powerful than the 360 because the ps3 isn't limited to directx 9 while the ps3 has the cell processor. either way that doesnot look like it's worth the 600 price tag for a ps3...however for the 400 price of the 360 is looks mighty fine

Theres gota be a ps3 version being worked on PLEASsssEee

BumperMan said:
That'd be cool if it'd be 360 shots uncool if it's ps3 bedcause apparently the ps3 is much more powerful than the 360 because the ps3 isn't limited to directx 9 while the ps3 has the cell processor.

A lil offtopic....apologies but:

Can we get something sorted now? - the only people saying that the PS3 is a whole lot more powerful than the 360 are Sony. They are the only ones bragging about the Cell processor even though developers (even Hideo Kojima) are saying that there is minimal difference between the two(!).

**rant over** ;)

johnthekingsingh said:
Theres gota be a ps3 version being worked on PLEASsssEee

Of course on PS3 too
don't forget this game made by Seabass for Japaneses ;)
and in Japan xbox 360 don't exist

"Live in this world as if you are a traveller"

What.. you mean pay no Tax.. break in and live where you want, blip the crime rate figures in that area then leave burnt out cars and all your rubbish behind and blight the next area, oh and claim every benefit known to man.... ;)

Nick Cave said:
"Live in this world as if you are a traveller"

What.. you mean pay no Tax.. break in and live where you want, blip the crime rate figures in that area then leave burnt out cars and all your rubbish behind and blight the next area, oh and claim every benefit known to man.... ;)

lol....whoops slightly misinterpreted from what I meant it to be(!) - the context it's meant to be in, live each day as it comes: don't hold onto your worldly possessions as the real life is to come in the hereafter ;)

But interesting alternative meaning as well(!) :mrgreen:

btw, great avatar! loved Amelie...Tautou is truly one of the most naturally beautiful actresses out there :D

Last edited:
Little better resolution (thanks JJoseca)

pes_nextgenvisuall.jpg

pes_nextgenvisualh.jpg

I think the pictures look tremendous

But come on people, how many people want graphics over gameplay?

As long as the graphics look next-gen, thatll do for me!

Its the gameplay advancements everyone should care about, pro evo / WE has never been about graphics

Good thing we have at least some screenshots at last :D

In my opinion , it looks far behind EA's quality ( everyone who saw NBA Live 07 at E3 knows what I'm talkin about ;) ) . But at least they did something :p
Of course we must see a video to make a judgement. We'll wait...

And again in my view it matters everything for a game. Not just the gameplay or just the graphics or something else. Everything must be good , or at least have some balance. :D

mazanga said:
These screens do not look that much different from pes5 on PC to me....
You've got to be joking?

It's night and day, it doesn't matter how good your PC is there's clearly far more polygons and detailed textures being used in those pics. If those are the in-game graphics, and Konami usually show screens from a new WE/PES with in-game graphics, then that'll do me.

Strange name tho, 'Winning Eleven:Pro Evolution Soccer 2007'.:shock:

NBA is 5 on 5, not 11 on 11. A football player model in theory will never be as detailed as a basketball one.

The game will look great for sure and will be even better to play.

airjoca said:
NBA is 5 on 5, not 11 on 11. A football player model in theory will never be as detailed as a basketball one.

The game will look great for sure and will be even better to play.
I think Xbox360 and PS3 have the power to have 10 , 22 or many more detailed characters at the same time. Just look for the other games and some screenshots of battles etc. ;)

Anyway , I am also talkin about the new features EA showed , such as 360 degree movement , footsteps much more realistic , player real reactions with the ball etc. Just see the press conference ...

airjoca said:

But you see the players more far and Konami 3D motor vs EA 3D motor :lol:

ThomasGOAL said:
Right
look only Adriano and Terry real face, no name on shirt etc..

Name is on Terry's shirt in first hi-res pic.

I don't think there will be any movement with the shirts though

You won't see the players close up most of the time in the wide angle anyway. It would be nice if they animated the crowd - but I suppose rendering 20,000+ will be a hard task(!)

Last edited:
Remember PES1 and PES2 didn't look very good and it wasn't til PES3 that Konami went next-gen (well next-gen for back then anyway).

This still looks great, but until Konami ditch PS2 and Xbox, you won't see real next-gen graphics on PES.

Crowds in Fifa World Cup (xbox360) is wonderfully animated. Every single man in the 80.000 buildings. I guess Konami too will do that.

You are right, what they showed at E3 about Ea Nba live 07 was awesome, I really hope they put those features in Fifa 07 too

the game is out in 5-6 month...
Be sure that graphisms will more optimize.
it's the first sreenshots.
fifa world cup first screens were pretty ugly and i think, the result is quite good. defenitly next gen..

NickSCFC said:
That's just EA trying to trademark analogue movement that games have had for years.

There's no way EA could stop Konami from having 360 degree movement in PES. That would be like EA trying to trademark football games, so no other companies would be allowed to make them.

The fact is that Ea showed that their games will have 360 degrees movement.
Konami hasn't yet.

I've been wanting 360 degree movement in PES since I first started with the series, but just because Konami haven't shown it yet, doesn't mean they won't impliment it, or that EA can stop it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom