Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

i got some translation from a m8,
here it go's

NO RLS DATE placed on the website
only says 2008

33 teams
player data is 4 / 3
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2008 is the latest version of the game and was released in Japan on November 22, 2007.

FOR: PlayStation 2, manufacturers suggested retail price: Not yet, Genre: soccer game, played number: 1 to 8 people "PlayStation 2" multi-tap only respond, CERO age division: screening scheduled
2008, the latest season J1, J2 clubs which have all entered this season from J2 ROASSO of Kumamoto, FC Gifu, including the J All 33 teams are included. Player data is 4 / 3 at the time to reflect, and fans are convinced that the latest data.

The players loved by supporters aim is also nice! It is also nice to scramble his way! Quote FANTAJISUTAMODO; alter ego in his own point of view only player to manipulate the game as they are with the development of special skills and strengthen elements of the selection, adding events, such as adding significantly more selective positions evolve.

The club also participate in a war veteran world Quote: club championship: as the title, primarily in Europe and the world #39;s powerhouse club also recorded more than 120 teams. Real Madrid 2007/08 winter season to reflect a 3 / 3 at the time of the data recorded by the European soccer fans are supposed to be satisfactory.

J to give presents to support many elements of the new club like that, TOP team selection and menu screens can be customized, Quote;league; mode is linked to past data and add new elements. Supporters of emotion and excitement of a new promise!

Last edited:
first screenshots

ME0000961334_2.jpg

ME0000961335_2.jpg

ME0000961336_2.jpg

ME0000961337_2.jpg

i hope there will be at least the fake english league and a new fake spangish league.
How is that they are so stubborn keeping the licenses for eredivisie? im sorry for dutch people but i can see that tratically in almost every patch eredivisie its sobstituted with something else...

It's obvious Konami can't put their sh!t together on next-gen so they have to make good games on PS2. F*ck you Konami. I won't spend a single cent on you until you make a decent game for next-gen.

sad but truth
if it wasnt truth we would be seen a j-league for next gen too

the fact this game will only be out for ps2 imo is konami making a statement:
"we fucked up on next gen"

now thats what i call a damn good pitch:)
pes2008 nextgen console pitches suck big time

ME0000961337_2.jpg

bollocks...

konami lost their 'la liga' rights?? and i don't see not one english team ether, not one nor the traditionall two?

what the hell

:(

like thei're not 1 million miles behind ea in licenses, they had to loose the ones they already had...

i think we're getting to a time and place where gameplay alone won't make the difference, licenses are needed, along with amazing gameplay

Losing english and spanish licenses would be a suicide honestly. I hope it is gonna be on the pes3-pes5 type of game, sometimes i feel they have two developing teams, one making good games like pes3/5, one making arcade games like pes4,6 and 2008. Maybe they like odd numbers at konami....

More info, babelfished::DD

KONAMI announced that in for play station 2, up-to-date work “J league winning eleventh 2008 club championship” “of the winning eleventh” series is sold. As for sale day 2008 summer, 6980 Yen as for price are planned.

As for J league winning eleventh 2008 club championship “super J [sapo] specification” production to theme. Including FC Gifu and [roatsuso] Kumamoto, we have assumed that we record all the 33 clubs of the J league which has become largest volume in history completely, make “league” mode thoroughly and by the fact that it is packed, we deliver impression to the supporter of J league club.

Mode “world soccer winning eleven 2008 (PS2 edition)” loading equal all the 11 types (+ option). Details of the respective modes as follows.

Match: It makes easymakes easy, the fixed turn mode which can do the tournament. You say that there is also a possibility new opposition mode being prepared.

Fantasista: The modes for 1 person which appear from the previous production. The player whom it drew up is sent to pitch, just that player is operated with player point of view. Now with the work as for basic game characteristic that way, width of play with selective position and special ability selection etc has been expanded.

Master League : Series fan well-known doing included mode. You gather the player as an owner and a supervision of club, form the club of your own taste, aim toward the apex of No.1 club.

League: It can enjoy league game through annual 1 season. With the J league, the new element which is linked with the past data is added.

Cup: The mode which does the conference with tournament type. Nabisco Cup complete reappearance possibility.

Club introduction: You can peruse the various informations regarding each club team of the J league. We have increased the data quantity substantially from the previous production, classified by club, can the history of J league 15 year look back, from all points of view such as annual.

World Tour: While revolution game to do the world, the modes for 1 person which keep clearing the mission. By the fact that it keeps clearing the various missions, it can polish technique and the strategy.

Community: In opposition inside companion recommendation. If the player is registered, the use team and opposition past record, the score person, accumulating, all data such as assist and warning. It can do analysis from various angles.

Selection Match: By the fact that various conditions are set, adjusting to that, the player is elected automatically. For example it can actualize all star game and the like of the Spanish league anti- England league simply.

Editing: You can draw up, the original player of your own taste such as appearance, ability and kick motion.

Training: It can do various practices from fundamental maneuver to high technique.

Option: With the WE shop, using WEN which is acquired with each mode the player and the team, it can purchase various customization elements. When now with the work something occurs by the fact that the favorite team is set, is.

Furthermore, focusing on the European 6 major league recording overseas club 120 teams or more. As for member constitution you say that it becomes something which reflects the transfer market of 2008 winter.

Losing english and spanish licenses would be a suicide honestly. I hope it is gonna be on the pes3-pes5 type of game, sometimes i feel they have two developing teams, one making good games like pes3/5, one making arcade games like pes4,6 and 2008. Maybe they like odd numbers at konami....

I am of the exact same opinion mate! couldn't agree with you more! PES3 & PES5 were masterpieces but I hate PES4,PES6 & PES2008!

Did konami really lose "La Liga" license???or is this just an assumption on your guys behalf???? I really hope this is not true.anyone ???

Back
Top Bottom