Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

Probably that means they're concentrating on current-gen (nextgen) versions. I hope so..

bad news that there are not the licenses of the Spanish league.... for the time being... and there seem to be less teams in "the rest of the world" greetings

Screens

jrigu10.jpg

jrigu09.jpg

jrigu08.jpg

jrigu07.jpg

jrigu06.jpg

jrigu05.jpg

jrigu04.jpg

jrigu03.jpg

jrigu02.jpg

jrigu01.jpg

jj04.jpg

jj02.jpg

jj01.jpg

You can tell from the first pic that english and spanish teams are in but unlicensed.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to include the source > http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1215485_1407.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, and yes, I can see the custom EPL logo there, and maybe the custom spanish one too

Tsss... Konami-Japan still continues to waste their time with old-gen games when they have a huuuge backlog on PS3 and X360. It's absolutely impossible to understand their strategy (if there is one) !!

Who really cares with this J.League ?? The serie didn't evolve since PES5/WE9 !!

It's easy to understand.
Most gamers in Japan don't care about Next Gen.
They all play NDS, PS2 and Wii games.
Why would Konami concentrate on PS3/360, when no-one in Japan cares.

It's easy to understand.
Most gamers in Japan don't care about Next Gen.
They all play NDS, PS2 and Wii games.
Why would Konami concentrate on PS3/360, when no-one in Japan cares?
Because Konami sells 10 times more games in Europe then in Japan !!!!! So, they have to focus on the european market with PES on next-gen... and not spend their time on J.League PS2 !! That's logical !!

Because Konami sells 10 times more games in Europe then in Japan !!!!! So, they have to focus on the european market with PES on next-gen... and not spend their time on J.League PS2 !! That's logical !!

they never understand, and will never :(

For me this old-gen J-League on ps2 is just free money,

but i like jl and old gen w.eleven, so ok for me.

I never knew that.
Konami, pffffffffffffffff

but i like jl and old gen w.eleven, so ok for me.
Me too, I'm a huge fan of J.League versions ... but they have so much work to do on next-gen versions to reach the quality of EA !! They won't sell more then 100.000 J.LWE2008 this year ... so why lose their time on it ...

... and after that, we don't have any Fantasista Mode in the european version !!
As you say jonestm : pffffffffff !!

winning eleven on ps2 is fantastic

they have fantasista mode...world tour mode...

lots of stadiums for the jleague version...

and the gameplay is fantastic

Sales of Metal Gear Solid 4 in japan will no doubt lead to a near-future emphasis on development for PS3 over PS2. Sales figures for bundles of the game and console combined with figrues for what a good game can achieve must surely hit home, semms as Metal Gear is their game.

i'm a stat freak, all i want is stats from this game, and have them learn from this game to up pes09 to a higher level

but this is now because one of the main reasons i don't play this game is that i sold my ps2, back in the day i would be all over this one

i want to try it... translation patch required tho

I wanna try it, definitely
See if SC Inter raised on the charts
And maybe more accurate faces
And Fantasista

lots of negative words tho:(
but i dont care, hope it gets out early august so i can enjoy it in my vacation.

guys we have to be optimistic about pes09,as i read million of times seabass "famous statement upon launching pes08,that he's not satisfied ,and that the new things already done" i think he's going to put the new engine in the game.that's KONAMI's history about WE series 1 year good and the seconde is bad ..........so this year surely will be good

junka and fernando have the right attitude towards this game , ie thats the attitude I have towards the new WE games, come august I'm generally very happy with the game, and even happier when fernando risks the wrath of his girlfriend every year and does a patch. I dont think this guy can really retire, cos of the passion he has for soccer games.

any way, i've been on these forums for a while, but most of the time WE beats PES for gameplay , and thats what we all want and love... theres always lots of talk about the gfx/squads/shirts/ fooking boots or socks

cos when it comes down to it, nothing beats WE/PES , multi tap and big telly/projector for you and your mates, (even as we reach our 40's :) )

I don't mean to sound rude but do you have anything to back that up? Because so many people say the opposite.

I don't mean to sound rude but do you have anything to back that up? Because so many people say the opposite.

PS3 and 360 both been struggling. 360 sells on average 1000 - 2000 machines per week so very low. Before MGS, PS3 was 8000 - 10,000 per week. Again that is very low. PS3 will probably start selling 20,000 - 25,000 per week after MGS hype drops As there is nothing else big being released for months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom