Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

serious...
if konami gives me a next gen game that makes me feel the same way when i was playing we4 back in the days, and it has no licenses, i dont give a shit...
just gimme look a like uniforms or at least a decent edit mode and im settle...
we4 didnt have any licenses but the look a like kits were just perfect..so i wasnt bother about the team logos and sponsorship..

This will be the game to play till' PES 2009 launch (for us PS2 users)
PES 2008 just sucks big time, and a new fantasista would fulfill my Single Player needs.

Damn it why don't they have PS3 ver!!! Man PS2 graphic looks terribly on HD TV. But I must say JLWE2007 is the best ver of WE for PS2 and the Fantasista Mode is awsome!! FIFA is such a ripe off with the "Be A Pro" Mode. I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY WILL BRING FANTASISTA MODE TO NEXT GEN.

Hi All,

unfortunately no international teams , nor any Asian clubs:( no thing like WE9 ACL the best WE game ever:)

regards,

B2Y

Lets see if i have work this time :) anyway, its interesting to see if they changed something since last ps2 game, even if its a small thing.

I'll be waiting for this one

I sold my PS2 few years ago and Konami are still producing WE for PS2 ROFL.
Don't they know PES3/360 are out... you know.. ?? the future is here... but they are focused on past too much.

Why bother playing these PS2 games when we can enjoy FIFA 2008 / UEFA 08 and soon FIFA 2009 on PS3/360.

i also sold my ps2, but i regret it a little

unlike others i actualy like pes2008, but i have to admit, in it's time pes3 was much better than the current game in our time

but i can't wait to see what new things they come up with (i was relly disapointed with them in pes2008)

they should put the jap league and all the stuff they got in one game, and get all the modes in and improve the games

i feel a bit reapped off when i see my cousins ps2 version got more stuff than my ps3 version

that sucks!!

but i can't wait to see the stats they gave to a couple of players i hope it evolved

oh yeah, and i expecto to see something new im masterleague

hope this midseason game help them elevate the bar once and for all for pes2009

cheers

I sold my PS2 few years ago and Konami are still producing WE for PS2 ROFL.
Don't they know PES3/360 are out... you know.. ?? the future is here... but they are focused on past too much.

Why bother playing these PS2 games when we can enjoy FIFA 2008 / UEFA 08 and soon FIFA 2009 on PS3/360.

I can fully understand you, but at same time i still like to play j-league on my old ps2;))

FANTASISTA is the big deal for these last versions of J-League
That shit looks like it has been programmed and arranged in a weekend by two guys at most (plenty of glitches and slowdowns) and NOTHING could've been as fun as this!
Therefore, PES 2008 for PS2, PS3, PC, Xbox360 are crap.

Last edited:
I still havent bought a PS3 or 360, a decent version of WE11/PES would make me buy a console straight away, but it looks like me and my mates will be playing WEJL-2008 on PS/2 till then.

that translation on the last page says summer 2008, traditionally WE games have come out early august, so lets hope for the same this year.

image.php

:/

:D

No English, Spanish or German clubs?

Well after this and PES 2008 Konami can fuck off and die. All the more reason for people to jump ship to EA!

No English, Spanish or German clubs?

Well after this and PES 2008 Konami can fuck off and die. All the more reason for people to jump ship to EA!

i said it once and ill repeat my thoughts wishing they become truth! ;)

"f konami gives me a next gen game that makes me feel the same way when i was playing we4 back in the days, and it has no licenses, i dont give a shit...
we4 didnt have any licenses but the look a like kits were just perfect..so i wasnt bother about the team logos and sponsorship.."

"f konami gives me a next gen game that makes me feel the same way when i was playing we4 back in the days, and it has no licenses, i dont give a shit...
we4 didnt have any licenses but the look a like kits were just perfect..so i wasnt bother about the team logos and sponsorship.."

I TOTALLY AGREE;))

Couldn't agree more with you mate. The gameplay has just not progressed - which was the best thing about WE since ISS Deluxe on the SNES. :D

Couldn't agree more with you mate. The gameplay has just not progressed - which was the best thing about WE since ISS Deluxe on the SNES. :D

yeh...gameplay has to come first...over graphics, licenses and all the other things...
gamplay was in the first place what made WE the number one game for me and many many others in the past...
they seem to forget this.

about the license stuff, since they cant compete with EA i really think konami should just drop the license stuff and get back to the "look like" kits and leave the game in a pathern..i hate when i see a game like "NEWCASTLE UTD x BLUE NOSE LONDON" or when u see a barcelona x united macth, where barca has his oficial kits while united has a fucking ugly generic kit...
if they cant make an editor so deep that we can make the unlicensed teams look licensed , my vote is to drop it...or at least gime the option to unlicense those licensed teams..i want a pathern in the game.

..unlicensed teams look licensed , my vote is to drop it...or at least gime the option to unlicense those licensed teams..i want a pathern in the game.

the editor needs to be improved!

what they should do is make PES edit friendly!

the option to insert kits, numbers, faces, team in a teamfile, players in a player file.

much like kitserver, but with specific, like a a face should be face_XXXX where XXXX would be the players id so we could make the game evolve in licenses term! or kit XXXX where XXXX would be the team id etc etc,

if they would tap it the game would have a huge potencial without even needing to have invest in more licenses

and they should do it to all the platforms, psp, ps2, ps3, xbox.

technologial wise it would be easy, really easy to do, and that system wouldn't even had to be touched up from version to version, they only had to do it once, and "copy and paste" in all future versions

all they had to do i get a disclaimer on the import utility and that would be it

a game more mod friendly would solve the license issues, and all they had to focus on would be game play...

of course i don't see that hapening... just wishfull thinking

just to set the record straight, i own a ps3 and i have pc and ps3 PES2008, but i prefer the pc one due the modding alowed, although i think the ps3 playability is better, or maybe it's the pad... :)

JL2008CC Website updated but I don't see spanish/english/german teams :S

Back
Top Bottom