Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

Oh right, so that guy wants to know how to do a nutmeg?

I told you mate, when your opponent is directly behind you and you are dribbling in a certain direction, press the OPPOSITE DIRECTION (TOWARDS YOUR OPPONENT) and hold R2, the ball should go between his legs.

Works better on crappy defenders, with slow responses.

:confused: is it true that :x: and :triangle: do what :r1: and :r2: used to do for freekicks or is this something new. i heard something about pressing :x: or :triangle: after the player had struck not while they're taking it

Has anyone figured a way to avoid doing the sidestep when changing direction perpendicular to how player is running, there are some instances when it is not called for!
:@

I love how your first touch with R1 can make you go away really fast on the run. This and several touches on R1 whilst running can make you outrun your opponent.

In PES4/WE8 I used to be able to do stepovers on the spot. Now when I stop the ball on the spot and double tap :r2: I do a stepover but then he moves the ball forward. Anyone know how to do stepovers on the spot like C.Ronaldo. Sorry if this has been mentioned I did a search but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

DOnt know if this has been mentioned before,
stop the ball using the R1 not R2, keep holding R1 and press either perpendicular direction, it will push the ball further away.

Happens automatically my freind, if your player has a really low other foot accuracy and frequency, he will do this rabona shot

I don't believe it, the legendary "touche and go" move actually works! It's very hard to do during a match. I've notice that you can do it while holding the directional pad, you don't have to let go, but it seems the player doesn't move as far from the ball that way.

I dont think so..read this text:

(translate with google ;))

What is this?: This gesture also is very practised by Ronaldinho. It consists in making a master key while looking in another direction of the trajectory of the ball.

Useful?: Not, it is not useful, especially that as system of master key it is really not precis..

How to carry it out: Just like the flip flap, support 3x on L1 or R2 and made very quickly "low" (if you run towards the line) or "high" (if you run towards the left)..

killercam said:
What does this actually do?, they just kick it forward

Subtle mate. He pushes it past the DF right side, and goes round the left to collect the pass. The great thing is the ball doesn't go too far forward.

Planning to try it out over the weekend.

:D

Back
Top Bottom