Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

ash7ronaldo7 said:
They totally messed up with the flip flap. Probably 1 out of 10 times the mvoe is actually doen like that. very rarely do the ymake the ball flick up. i guess ronaldinho or c.ronaldo werent asked about the move b4 they put it in.

That is true. Also its the same every time and its only effective when a players off balance. its no good when you're just running straight at a player.

Freddie said:
How do you do the long throw with the keeper?
:x:

Depends, it occurs when you rush the keeper to throw it ala Counter Attack and you want him to get it out quickly then he'll throw it really far. Though if you take your time he'll do the normal small throw.

Depends where you are aimimg, if you aim at the corners, it will normally just roll to the fullbacks..

shame that they didnt do the move where you can bounce the ball in the air with your feet for 2-3 x before shooting or chesting it down like that

freekick system is changed!

This time game freekick from is a point which is changed. press shoot button and press up it kicks strongly the and. From here it presses the middle where the gauge kicks and press triagle it kicks more strongly. Kicking weakly the method is same. Change with the press down and press X.. The curl is the R1 bends with the right the L1 with the left side and it makes.

sorry about my English.. I translate it babelfish..

Go into training and it actually tells you that you should press :triangle: after a free-kick to get power and :x: to float it.

ClassicD said:
Go into training and it actually tells you that you should press :triangle: after a free-kick to get power and :x: to float it.

yeah.. that is my opinion..

you mean normal cam view? yeah it's still the same
you can choose where to pass when cam is behind the goalie as usual

Anyone been able to pull off a bicycle kick?

I can't even get the player to make the move, let alone hitting the ball, let alone scoring.

yeh i pulled off a bicycle kick with zlatan and the defender blocked it and went out for a corner, looked quality

Just saw something weird but very realistic, not sure it's a trick though...

remember in WE8LE when you sometimes passed to a striker already on the run with R1 and the ball bounced back on his legs amateur style? Well, just passed a ball to a running midfielder and while holding only R1 as the ball aproached his legs he jumped a bit, in a super animation, to allow the ball to pass under his legs and then he took control of the ball ahead. super. try it passing the ball to a running teammate holding only R1 (no directions I think).

Never tried that, but when I hold R1 to receive the ball he knocks it miles in-front of him, holding R2 is well better.

In WE8LE R2 was used to position players while ball was in mid-air. It was effective for headers. In WE9 I don't think R2 has same effect. As a result I'm finding it more difficult to win headers. Does anyone know what button(s) are now used to better position players for headers? Super Cancel is an alternative, but I want to know if Konami changed the R2 function to another button(s). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom