Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

Does anyone know how to do the move shown in the "how to execute this move?" thread by only1ronaldo??????
tis a good move :thumbup:

Last edited:
Edgar Davids "YO-YO" (You can make with all players too)

Do it a SUPER CANCEL and next press R2 and press the <-

ClassicD said:
Go into training and it actually tells you that you should press :triangle: after a free-kick to get power and :x: to float it.
I dont quite get when you press the TRIANGLE or X button. Could you explain it?

RuneEdge said:
thats a bad video but it looked like the new drag back.

Sorry for the bad quality, but I can't do 3 things at the same time (Hold the webcam, manage the pad and record the video...) :\

RuneEdge, you should really press it after the free kick is taken, or as the ball is rising over the wall, because what i found out in pes4, if you pressed R1 as soon as you kicked the ball it would hit the wall but if you do it when it rises over the wall it will add power then.. you should really being pressing triangle at 25-30+yrds and drifting them with x, 18-25yrds!

wtfisdat.gif

tell me about it :eek: :joker: :eek:

do you know any japanise sites of WE9 ?
i would like to see what these guys doin' with this game.

links are very welcome.

Looks like he did a sidestep then tapped back. I'm going to try this later with Ronnie in training mode.

Also, who are the players who can do the flip-flap in this version? The ones I know are:
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldihno
Zlatan Ibramovic
Djibril Cisse (haven't tried it though)

Ok what i have seen so far.

Gerrard has a different cruyff turn compared to others, his turn is more open and less tight to his body.

I've seen a guy recieve a ball by collecting it with his heel and flicking it into his own path, but that was just once.

Can anyone do that Henry side step faint? I saw it on a we9 video somewhere, where he steps to the side, before waltzing around a defender.

One of the most easiest tricks, seems the hardest too.

When your opponent is behind you, hold R2 and turn around, your player will put the ball between teh players legs, this has been around in previous WE releases..

Back
Top Bottom