Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

BlU3SiD3 said:

BUT how the f.. can the player standing next to the ball (controlled with L1) pass it to a other player besides the 2nd freekicker?

I used to do this stuff all the time.....

BTW great moves fellas!! Maby im gonna upload some class stuff.

I've found pressing harder gives the pass more speed and height.

Thanks, I'll try it so far it was just sending a longer pass just off the
ground. I used to love lofting a pass just over the last defender.

I dont know if you guys know this already.I know many of yall complained that the L1 + Triangle is too high and too fast.I found out that the L1 + Triangle also has variations...if you press triangle once,it gives a high thru ball,if you press it twice,its medium height and if you press it three times,its the best,low and pretty accurate.Try it.

phrase said:
I dont know if you guys know this already.I know many of yall complained that the L1 + Triangle is too high and too fast.I found out that the L1 + Triangle also has variations...if you press triangle once,it gives a high thru ball,if you press it twice,its medium height and if you press it three times,its the best,low and pretty accurate.Try it.

The :l1: + :triangle: has always been for chipped thru ball. By chipped it was always high. Now it has somewhat lost trajectory and appears more flatter and faster. So far, I've been pressing :triangle: once as always.

Wat U been smokin' man..? :shock: Never heard or tried this before. :shock: RU sure? If yes, could be the best WE/PES revelation to date. I'll have to give it a try then. :applause:

Cheers.

Last edited:
Couldn't see it in here, but can anyone know much on the following?

1. The Ronaldinho pass - The no-look pass. Is this automatic? Can it be done by other players? I haven't saw it, but my bro said he was Barca and he did it, he forgot to check the replay, but swore he saw it!

2. Not sure if this has been available in previous versions. But I was defending and the CPU had the ball, the player was standing still with the ball and then did a fake drop of his shoulders to go one way without touching the ball and then crossed the ball. Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers

FD

phrase said:

doesnt work just tried it on training for 30 mins this is a myth.

fd1972uk said:
Couldn't see it in here, but can anyone know much on the following?

1. The Ronaldinho pass - The no-look pass. Is this automatic? Can it be done by other players? I haven't saw it, but my bro said he was Barca and he did it, he forgot to check the replay, but swore he saw it!

2. Not sure if this has been available in previous versions. But I was defending and the CPU had the ball, the player was standing still with the ball and then did a fake drop of his shoulders to go one way without touching the ball and then crossed the ball. Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers

FD

Yes, according to this French website right after you've pressed :r2: x3 for the elastico you press up,down,left,or right depending on the players position to make him let the ball go off to his right rather than carry on dribbling. It seems a bit random though.

It's on here called master key as a blindman http://translate.google.com/transla...search?q=http://www.pesge.com/&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

Last edited:
wtfisdat.gif

has anyone done this yet???

Thanks Ron, although I can't really find where to go from that link. But you've kinda gave a description anyway.

And anyone know about no. 2?

FD

No 2 was in the last version or two already. You stop the ball by pressing :r1: or :r2: on their own, whilst not touching any directional controls. If you are facing left or right, you then twice tap up or down on their own and the player will do a drop shoulder fake in that direction. The cross afterwards is just pressing the regular cross button.

I've never found a decent use for this other than taking the piss when a few goals to the good.

"Meena, which one of them is the bummer?" :mrgreen:

:lol: LOL..........yep old Navid is the man!

Thanks for that CD, I'll need to try that out along with some other stuff.

FD

heres a nice little stepover to flip-flap...

press R2/L1 twice and as soon as your player does the stepover, press R2/L1 quickly again and he'll then go on to do the flip-flap/elastico.

Ronaldinho88 said:
has anyone done this yet???

Yeah, totally forgot about this. Was shown on some trailers I think. Combination of sidestep and roullette ?

If anyone has pulled it off, pls do tell.

Haven't been playing much this past week. Busy with other tasks.

Cheers.

What the key to effective R2 shooting.

I've tried it so much, but those curlers to top corner don't really seem to materialise for me. Most of my shots seem to have a flatter trajectory. ( more like a sidefoot placement to top corner ).

I think what I'm talking about is like the goal Ljungberg scored against Chelsea in the English FA Cup Final a couple of seasons back. (can anyone recall).

Not sure if I've got to add further aftertouch of my own or not.

Rgds,

Im also having kinda same problem as :square: is sensitive i most of the time hoof the ball over the bar i get some long shot goals but not as spectacualr as ive seen in the vids i press R2 and it does inside foot so i dont see how that can be used be grateful for some help thanks.

fd1972uk said:
Thanks Ron, although I can't really find where to go from that link. But you've kinda gave a description anyway.

And anyone know about no. 2?

FD

From the link click go down a bit and click on "learn the gesture techniques of WE9"

jiwa said:
What the key to effective R2 shooting.

I've tried it so much, but those curlers to top corner don't really seem to materialise for me. Most of my shots seem to have a flatter trajectory. ( more like a sidefoot placement to top corner ).

I think what I'm talking about is like the goal Ljungberg scored against Chelsea in the English FA Cup Final a couple of seasons back. (can anyone recall).

Not sure if I've got to add further aftertouch of my own or not.

Rgds,

Go into training and practice with someone with good curl and shot accuracy like henry. As soon as you've released :square: press :r2: AND a direction. Further than 30 yards its not very effective. The best one to try is when you're 20 yards out, central and facing the keeper. After powering apply the :r2: and press on the d-pad for the shot to go right (or obviously left if you try with Adriano, Recoba etc.)

jiwa said:
Yeah, totally forgot about this. Was shown on some trailers I think. Combination of sidestep and roullette ?

If anyone has pulled it off, pls do tell.

Haven't been playing much this past week. Busy with other tasks.

Cheers.

I've tried quite a few methods to do this. I reckon the marseille turn might do it. Back and :r2: doesn't work neither does back, back + :r2: or :r1: . Spinning the left analogue stick may work. i'll try it.

Has anyone figured out how to receive a pass with a sidestep? The AI does this a lot, they pass to a player and the receiving player's first touch is a sidestep, I can't for the life of me see how this is possible?

Guys, this is slightly (very slightly) off-topic, but it´s about the rabona shot.

A guy from Osnabrück (Germany) scored a goal via a rabona shot in the first round of the German cup. It was on TV yesterday and it was amazing to see that goals can be scored like that. I saw crosses before, but something like that - unbelieveable.

I wish I had. They showed it during half-time of the match yesterday, so I only saw it on TV. It might appear somewhere on the net, but I wouldn´t know where to look for it. I will ask my mate, he might have recorded the game on DVD.

Ronaldinho88 said:
Go into training and practice with someone with good curl and shot accuracy like henry. As soon as you've released :square: press :r2: AND a direction. Further than 30 yards its not very effective. The best one to try is when you're 20 yards out, central and facing the keeper. After powering apply the :r2: and press on the d-pad for the shot to go right (or obviously left if you try with Adriano, Recoba etc.)

Thanks for replying Ronaldinho88. But I'm a bit confused by your response, though.
I thought the correct method was to press :r2: , 'while' the shoot gauge is being displayed.

FYI, I usually do my practicing by playing matches, and i'm not having problem scoring or anything, it's just that all the sidefoot shots don't seem to have much bend/swerve on them as I expected.

What I'm trying to do, is to take a shot 'off centre' , i.e. coming in from the left/right with equally matched(foot-left-RF, Right -LF) player, and bend one into the far post.

I'm playing extensively with Brazil atm, and trying ot different shooting with each player, to get to grips with indvidual's strength/weaknesses. Not tried using Henry though. But Kaka and Ronaldinho should be able to pull these off.

Thanks again. I guess i'll have to keep trying more.

Cheers,

Yes you do it the same as an R1 chip shot. Press square first, then R2 while the gauge is still on the screen. For coming in at an angle i'd still try the method i suggested. Do the shot as normal and press for the shot to go right to bend into the right post, left for a left footer into the left post.

Back
Top Bottom