Winning Eleven 9 Skills Thread

when players are running side by side for the ball hold R2 and use the thumbstick to ease him off the ball with your shoulder/body weight.

its great.

I've noticed that if you do an elastico by tapping R2 during an L1 stepover sequence.

lumlum said:
I've noticed that if you do an elastico by tapping R2 during an L1 stepover sequence.

you can do one stepover and then elastico (seq: R2~R2..R2 [which means: fast R2x 2 and little delay for another R2])

or the same with triple stepover. R2 or L1 -- doesn't make the difference

Sulph said:
One of the most easiest tricks, seems the hardest too.

When your opponent is behind you, hold R2 and turn around, your player will put the ball between teh players legs, this has been around in previous WE releases..

what do u mean turn around

only1ronaldo said:
wtfisdat.gif

tell me about it :eek: :joker: :eek:

i've done it in WE8LE.
just a matter of luck...

i think...?

Just want to up this as I think people should want to know how to perform the skills to unlock the defence. I just went into controls in the menu and you can jump tackles by pressing R2 and R2 and pushing the opposite way you are facing performs drag backs.

Sulph said:
One of the most easiest tricks, seems the hardest too.

When your opponent is behind you, hold R2 and turn around, your player will put the ball between teh players legs, this has been around in previous WE releases..

as soon as u press r2 the player steps automatically in front of the ball??

I don't know if this is new, I think I did it in WE8 or I was Dreaming :lol: :lol:

With the Right Analog Stick
Press DOWN then UP fast
It will drop the ball infront of you for advantage Shooting :D

I think it's old .. but I can't really remember .. anyway .. It's the skills thread and It's a skill :D :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I have question about free kicks ...

I usually get another player coming in for the free kick just so I can confuse the opponent in front of me. Konami changed all controls in that regard. I managed to press L2 to get the second player (instead of SELECT as of previous releases). However, I don't know how to:

a) let the second player take the shot.
b) let the second player tip the ball forward for the original kicker to kick it.

Konami changed those controls completely. Can someone shed a light on this?

P.S. I haven't checked the training. I wonder if I should have done that first :-\

fzuhair said:
I have question about free kicks ...

I usually get another player coming in for the free kick just so I can confuse the opponent in front of me. Konami changed all controls in that regard. I managed to press L2 to get the second player (instead of SELECT as of previous releases). However, I don't know how to:

a) let the second player take the shot.
b) let the second player tip the ball forward for the original kicker to kick it.

Konami changed those controls completely. Can someone shed a light on this?

P.S. I haven't checked the training. I wonder if I should have done that first :-\

:l1: + :x:
:l1: + :square:

;)

has any pulled off a panna and can u tell me how to do it and another best skill uve ever done pls

Back
Top Bottom