Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

0,1658,5058065,00.jpg

can't believe why nobody posted cahill so far - the dirty mofo. EVERYTIME i saw him playing (being quite a few times actually) he gets involved in some nasty shit!

2nd reason is i can't stand his slimy face

Sabac Red said:
sfnmou01.jpg

"Shhhh i'm too good looking to be slapped..."

329_1.jpg

"I bent down and slapped the sonofabitch like this..."

r37085_92688.jpg

"yes I deserved it..."
:lol:

essien_michael_cfc_profile_2005.jpg

i don't personally hate this guy but i reckon he deserves a slap.

drogba.jpg

how on earth did this guy slip through the net? how can someone so useless be so arrogant? *slaps him....many times*

fuck me motty is crap. how long does it take that guy to see things. he's always like an hour too slow.

Good thread!

s_pg50robbie.jpg

I'd love to slap his fat little face because he's a filthy, whinging mercenary who has a gay little forward roll for a goal celebration.

0,,5~2710949,00.jpg

I'd love to slap him for thinking that winning 1 Carling cup makes you good enough for the England job and for generally being an Alan Partrige esque twat.

Last edited:

Kleimann said:
first of all materazzi because he's really a shit.. his only aim is to hurt people!! I don't mind what he did to shevchenko.. but is what he did to cirillo after inter-siena that gets on my nerves..
materazzi didn't play even a minute of that match, but he kept shouting against his opponents, especially against cirillo.. at the end of the game, he waited for cirillo to leave the field then he hit cirillo hard in his face, with the only aim to hurt him..

NO EXCUSES..
materazzi.jpg

this man deserves to be slapped several times..

and, well, I like RVN very much, but he deserves to be slapped for the way he dives.. he's the best in the business, he's way better than inzaghi..
ruuddive6af.jpg
Agreed MAterazzi is a piece of $hit! and I'd love to give him a good beating!

@Van hahah looks like he's flying!!!!!! :lol:

Motson.. Yes. he should be slapped. But then he'd tell you about the last time he was slapped in 1989 and it was on a very similar position on his face.
God I hate that guy. I'm sick of him telling me whose birthday it is and what the players wives got for christmas, and that horrible mid-sentence giggle he does. If you listen to him, he's not happy unless England are losing or somethings going wrong.
I'd like to shit in his cap and set light to his sheepskin coat, but then he's probably tell me what was in the shit and what the owner of the brand of petrol I used has for breakfast..

Joystick said:
Good thread!

s_pg50robbie.jpg

I'd love to slap his fat little face because he's a filthy, whinging mercenary who has a gay little forward roll for a goal celebration.

:lol: :mrgreen:

Sepp "I want to batter" Blatter
blatter_benradford_150x200.jpg

How is he in charge of our beautiful game!? :shock:

The Turkey Squad
341259_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

What a bunch of dirty buggers.

Duncan Ferguson
duncmancs_1.jpg

Typical Scottish donkey-type player. Crap. A bully. No skill.

ninjabreakz said:
Typical Scottish donkey-type player. Crap. A bully. No skill.
You forgot to call him a drunk, say he eats haggis and he's really got ginger hair. After all, if you're going to afford other nations your generalistic, prejudiced, and boderline racist assessments why exclude the Scottish ("Greasy Italians", I believe was the phrase).

Big Dunc is a wank tho.

Florentino Perez:
Florentino-Perez.jpg

His arrogance annoys the f*** outta me. Can't stand this mofo and his silly Galacticos mentality to fund his marketing desires. Use your own youth team FFS! or find some other players rather than trying to steal all the best talent and widening the gap between clubs. I hate Real Madrid anyway with their Royal and elitist history and Perez just sums it up for me...

Same goes for Abramovich for nicking all the best young talent and letting them rot in the subs bench:

abramovich.jpg

ALL Football Agents
japan-sport-footballculture-314x225-insider-agent.jpg

I blame them all for destablizing footballers and loyalty. Money grabbers too - the nemesis of football imo.

Last edited:

ClassicD said:
You forgot to call him a drunk, say he eats haggis and he's really got ginger hair. After all, if you're going to afford other nations your generalistic, prejudiced, and boderline racist assessments why exclude the Scottish ("Greasy Italians", I believe was the phrase).

Big Dunc is a wank tho.

I am friends with MANY Scottish people - half my family is Scottish (hence my surname being 'Stewart'). I just think Dunc Ferguson is a twonk and a lot of Scottish footballers I have seen (yes, Darren Fletcher included) are crap to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK I like Crystal Palace, as there my local team, and i seem to know more about them than Man utd :roll:

But they have had a few players who i would love to slap

Clinton Morrison
55950543.jpg

Julian Gray
56843671.jpg

Wayne Routledge
56725373.jpg

oh and
terry%20venables.jpg

As are a lot of footballers from other countries, and I hate Duncan Ferguson as well, but you're talking pish!

wayne%20rooney.jpg

Wayne Rooney anyone? Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but he needs to grow up (just remember the red card he got in the CL).

ClassicD said:
As are a lot of footballers from other countries, and I hate Duncan Ferguson as well, but you're talking pish!

louis-zzzzzz.jpg

I would slap this 2 too:

scolari%20e%20ricardo.jpg

Luiz Filipe Scolari & Ricardo.

Edmundo and Ex-Messina striker Zampagna

His attitude mate what else. It's not like I want to slap someone just cuz they're ugly or whatever.. I'm a fair guy! :)

lol anyways here's another one. Ex-Vitesse Belgian, Stijn Vreven:

439.jpg

I think this January he moved from there though.

Ernestito said:
I heard about it, and I finally could manage to see the movie today on Studio Sport.. how come the referee didn't even blow for a foul?
just a piece of $hit could do a tackle like that.. anyway, remember that he's a teammate of Materazzi's..

:( Hope Balleri gets well as soon as possible, and good luck for the rest of the championship.. I hope you manage to qualify for UEFA cup because you deserve it..
Lucarelli, be their guide!!

Kleimann said:
I heard about it, and I finally could manage to see the movie today on Studio Sport.. how come the referee didn't even blow for a foul?
just a piece of $hit could do a tackle like that.. anyway, remember that he's a teammate of Materazzi's..

:( Hope Balleri gets well as soon as possible, and good luck for the rest of the championship.. I hope you manage to qualify for UEFA cup because you deserve it..
Lucarelli, be their guide!!

thx kleimann :)

balleri was a great guy, 37 years old but in a great shape.

we must win our home games then i think the uefa cup is possible :)

How can not one single person so far have come up with this prat?

Hansen79.jpg

FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom