Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

This tosser
Z0195131ca.jpg

this tosser

images

and this tosser

images

Why did you choose those players, Slasher?

Because Jamie Carragher is the epitome of a liverpool sscumbag, ashley cole just annoys the feck out of me, you know he needs a slap, and joey barton, after the things he's done to piss people off and then demand a superstar wage because hes put in a few consistent performances, plus he plays for a "massive" club.

OPM said:
he's class and if there wouldn't have been the totti situation every italian club would be after him today ;)
Exactly.
ninjabreakz said:
I agree with PLF - don't just pick random players and say "He is an asshole". We need reasons, Godammit!
Not random Ninja. My problem is with people taking only players now from rival clubs.

Man U guys is gonna come here and you can be sure he's gonna pick on some Liverpool, Arsenal or Man City player which is cool if they are really are assholes but not freaking Henry man I mean you hate him just cuz he's great player same way those Arsenal fans call Van Nistelrooy a cheating asshole or horseface and all that shit.

So come and pick a Fulham player you hate if you're a Man Utd fan let's say :mrgreen: or a Charlton one or someone you really hate like I did with Kouassi of Troyes! no bias involved will make this thread more interesting in my opinion! :D

I still got couple more I'll post later (which are non-biased hatred :) )

i hate him alot... does that give a reason? this topic is who "you" wanna slap

he is freaking arrogant

Last edited:

PLF said:
Exactly.

Not random Ninja. My problem is with people taking only players now from rival clubs.

Man U guys is gonna come here and you can be sure he's gonna pick on some Liverpool, Arsenal or Man City player which is cool if they are really are assholes but not freaking Henry man I mean you hate him just cuz he's great player same way those Arsenal fans call Van Nistelrooy a cheating asshole or horseface and all that shit.

So come and pick a Fulham player you hate if you're a Man Utd fan let's say :mrgreen: or a Charlton one or someone you really hate like I did with Kouassi of Troyes! no bias involved will make this thread more interesting in my opinion! :D

I still got couple more I'll post later (which are non-biased hatred :) )

All true, but the rivalry hatred is quite logical. Most hatred comes from biases, one way or the other.

Hey man post whatever you want :)

I was just giving my opinion. I think this one for example for me which is non-biased :

Aldo Duscher (Argentinian and Depor DMF)

duscher.jpg

big_md-i208554.jpg

is better than just keep naming rival club players but whatever.. everybody does whatever they want! :)

Don Domenico said:
All true, but the rivalry hatred is quite logical. Most hatred comes from biases, one way or the other.
I Agree but not all hatred as you said. So I'm saying it's best to mention those non-biased ones than this thread just turning to Juve fans mentioning Inter and Milan players, Man Utd ones saying Liverpool/Man city and ARsenal and the same trend now vice versa. That $hit will get boring realy quick!

Anyways just my personal opinion. It's not like anybody has to abide by it.. everybody does what they want :)

Last edited:

john_terry.jpg

i wanna slap him coz he plays smelly football and always gets away with handling the ball in penalty box

I hate Bellamy and Totti - nothing to do with rivalry: They are dirty tossers.

ninjabreakz said:
I hate Bellamy and Totti - nothing to do with rivalry: They are dirty tossers.
That's the type of shit I like to see. It's fair hatred not biased :lol:

@Bk, lol smelly football?!? :lol: I'm confused :confused:

Anyways here's another guy I hate a lot!!!! Of course non-biased too!

Bernardo Romeo on loan from Hamburg to Osasuna right now

0,3772,94745_7,00.jpg

Last edited:

OPM said:
he's class and if there wouldn't have been the totti situation every italian club would be after him today ;)

Against Milan he was a cock to Kaka. So Kaka scored 2 goals :D

totti.jpg

enough said:applause:
freaking spoil brat, son of a bitch
hope he gets bankrupt some day

Last edited:

I hate quite a few Italian players - dirty, cheating, greasy, diving, spitting bastards.

i hate terry is non-baised, i really dont like his under-hand methods while playing football

but surely, every man utd fan wanna have a piece of henry :)

Henry is class on the pitch and a nice guy off of it.

Terry is a superb defender and an awesome captain.

I support Man United.

images380227_Ruud_Cole_s.jpg

van nistelrooy really is a cheating horse faced twat and definitely deserves an unbiased slap, although that said i wouldn't mind giving ashley a slap too.

i dont see how v. persie deserves a slap, i don't see him as spoilt, meh, just my opinion. henry definitley doesn't deserve a slap, although he's pushing his luck...

bradley1886 said:
images380227_Ruud_Cole_s.jpg

van nistelrooy really is a cheating horse faced twat and definitely deserves an unbiased slap, although that said i wouldn't mind giving ashley a slap too.

i dont see how v. persie deserves a slap, i don't see him as spoilt, meh, just my opinion. henry definitley doesn't deserve a slap, although he's pushing his luck...

zzzzzz change the record Bradley.

Glad you hate Bellamy. I was the same till he came to Celtic for 6 months, before that I thought he was a self-centered little prick. The guy is a great player and when he's in your team and you watch him wind up the opposition it's just marvellous! Bellamy FTW! :mrgreen:

Can't be arsed posting pictures, so here's mine:

Peter Lovenkrands (Rangers) - nancy boy, diving fool.
Soti Kyrgiakos (Rangers) - diving fool, last week he dived when Hartson shouted at him! :lol:
Robbie Savage - think's he's a superstar, he's actually a cock.
Fowler - fat and past it.
Viduka - selfish git.
Guti - what a girl.
Souness - penis, more like.
Steve McLaren - THAT FUCKING PERMANENT GRIN! It does my head in! And do us all a favour and shave your napper already, STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE NOT GOING BALD!
Pippo Inzaghi - the guy celebrates every 2-yard tap-in like he's just won the World Cup.
Kevin Muscat - thug.
Craig Moore - thug.

v. nistlerooy is quite notorious for being a bit of a tosser, is he not?

the only reason i posted it was because someone said only biased arsenal
fans would wan to slap him, with no reason for doing so. theres a reason...

forgot to mention Robben, just for that diving caper he was at against liverpool. Now THAT deserves a punch in grill, come to think of it pretty much any player that dives deserves a slap, even if they play for Man U. Apart from rooney when he's diving against arsenal/liverpool/chelsea/man shitty to win penalties. :)

bradley1886 said:
v. nistlerooy is quite notorious for being a bit of a tosser, is he not?

Only Arsenal pricks, sorry i mean players seem to think that.

This ones:

vitorbaia.jpg

Arrogant, he thinks he's the best goal keeper in the world

ricardocosta1.jpg

Another mofo "leg breaker"

SOKOTA%20Tomo%20Benfica.jpg
sokota.jpg

Fucking traitor!

beto-benfica.jpg

The most lazyest player ever knew in Benfica

177084.jpg

Decent mofo and fucking arrogant. twat too

ClassicD said:
Pippo Inzaghi - the guy celebrates every 2-yard tap-in like he's just won the World Cup.

Thats the best celebration in the world. Its a joy to see someone celebrate goals so happily.

Milanista said:
Thats the best celebration in the world. Its a joy to see someone celebrate goals so happily.
Rubbish, not every single goal and the amount of them he scores from 2 yards either! It's such a forced celebration as well!

Forgot about Vitor Baia, Derlei, Deco, and Mourinho as well, all tossers. :mrgreen:

Matthaus
matthaus2005_210_15.jpg

A great player = yes.

But: An arrogant, grumpy asshole. Didn't accept his 'Runners Up' medal at the Champions League final of 1999. Shook his head and took the medal off. Wanker.

Lol ok I see despite my best efforts what was ultimately gonna happen has happened! haha :lol:

Soon you'll have Sporting fans here psting Benfica pics, Ranger ones, Celtic.. Schalke fans and Dormund fans posting pics of these two teams' players.. all good and predictable. :roll:

But whatever let's keep the hating going guys! :lol: :mrgreen: By the way I'm fine with hatred toward rival team players IF it's non-biased like BK says about JT but I can't help but notice most of these are except mine and Ninja's somewhat :mrgreen:
bradley1886 said:
i dont see how v. persie deserves a slap, i don't see him as spoilt
To be honest he's not that spoilt but also one reason you don't think of him that way I think might be the fact you only started following him since he came to Arsenal (I could be wrong in which case let me know) while I and some others thought of him in negative way since Feyenoord days. I think that's where he showed us most of his spoiltness and crappy attitude.. he's actually improved somewhat since coming to Arsenal attitude-wise I feel.

ninjabreakz said:
Matthaus
matthaus2005_210_15.jpg

Didn't accept his 'Runners Up' medal at the Champions League final of 1999. Shook his head and took the medal off. Wanker.

thats a bit harsh, im sure he was only just slightly annoyed about the way that ended?? most people would be

I haven't been bias AT ALL in this thread. Read all of my posts: I actually STUCK UP for Henry and Terry.

Read my post. I was saying mine and yours haven't been biased and some others have at times not all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom