Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

Arrogance wins football matches, though. He (Mourinho) is probably a fantastic bloke out of football - I have read that he ADORES his wife and kids.

Mourinho rocks!!!!!!!! and has made EPL a shitload more exciting since he's joined!

73719.jpg

Julio Cruz

Tonight he made it ever-clear that this ex-feyenoord player deserves a firm slap in the face!

Last edited:

Haha yeah during the match I also remembered why Cruz would especially hate Ajax of all Inter players and how he was a former Feyenoord and Bologna player. Still though he's not really a bad guy. Heitinga and Cordoba were wrestling each other though for each CK :lol:

Anyways how could I forget Romaric (Le Mans) Ex-Beveren player. This guy pisses me off so much, he'd be one of the first players I'd slap if I could.

NBSV_C1ROMARIC.MM.jpg

For a moment I thought Patrick Kluivert dyed his hair!! ;-)

hahaha nah man and even if he did that, and 100 other things he'll always be one of my all-time favs!! Patrick is a LEGEND!

This guy usually dies his facial hair as well both the mustache and the beard! Hate his attitude!

sfnmou01.jpg

Another Mourinho slap, this time from me. He stated that Messi acted that foul. It's funny, he has Robben in the team who could've been a good Hollywood actor. :roll:

*searches for a baseball bat*

101683.jpg

one for the haircut

two for his ridiculous shit high arial challenge in sissokos eye, and the fact he is an all round gobshite footballer

Harry Redknapp

harry-redknappp.jpg

for those who don't know, current Portsmouth manager who left Portsmouth last season saying he needed a break, only to join their biggest rivals Southampton a few days later. Got Southampton relegated and this season jumped ship back to Portsmouth crying about how he never should have left!! Looks like he'll get them relegated too, which will be funny. All round arrogant twat and crap manager.

kevano22 said:
101683.jpg

one for the haircut

two for his ridiculous shit high arial challenge in sissokos eye, and the fact he is an all round gobshite footballer
Spot on Kevo!!

Definately my most hated Superliga player long before the incident to Momo which is unfortunate :(

Not only is he a CRAP player but his attitude stinks as well and he's dirty and ugly and bad hair.. everything about him is disgusting.

@Olly, to be honest apart from being extremely ugly, There is not that many reasons to dislike H.R but he IS ugly lol.. first time I saw him I was like wowwwwwwwww that man's gotta be one of the ugliest people in world of football!!!!

PLF said:
Spot on Kevo!!

Definately my most hated Superliga player long before the incident to Momo which is unfortunate :(

Not only is he a CRAP player but his attitude stinks as well and he's dirty and ugly and bad hair.. everything about him is disgusting.

@Olly, to be honest apart from being extremely ugly, There is not that many reasons to dislike H.R but he IS ugly lol.. first time I saw him I was like wowwwwwwwww that man's gotta be one of the ugliest people in world of football!!!!

Redknapp quotes...

"Even when they had Moore, Hurst and Peters, West Ham's average finish was about 17th. It just shows how crap the other 8 of us were"

"With the foreign players it's more difficult. Most of them don't even bother with the golf, they don't want to go racing. They don't even drink"

"Samassi Abou don't speak the English too good"

"Dani is so good-looking I don't know whether to play him or f*ck him"

"Hartson's got more previous than Jack the Ripper"

"By the look of him he must have headed a lot of balls" - Harry Redknapp about the lovely Iain Dowie

"Where are we in relation to Europe? Not far from Dover"

I'm not sure wheere i stand on Harry actually. Sometimes I find his old school wheeler/dealer image quite endearing, and at other times his parochial nationalism, offensive and ignorant.

He is damn ugly though.

ninjabreakz said:
Liga_19_March_Ronaldo.jpg

Fat, overrated, annoying piece of shit.

ronaldo is the man!!!! the best after ronaldinho!!

Stringer Bell said:
Thats very suspect! Are you into horses? lol

zzzzz Christ CHANGE THE RECORD FOR F**K SAKE! That insult REALLY doesn't bother football fans - Ronaldinho has got a face like a beaver but is still a fantastic footballer! :roll:

Stringer Bell said:
So you can have ago at any other players but when it's a Man Utd player you don't like it.

What the hell are you on about? I don't give a shit if you HATE the whole Man United SQUAD, it's just that the 'horse faced' comment is SO BORING NOW! zzzzz

Stringer Bell said:
You should of said ice, but it doesn't matter, cucumber is alright.

Ouch! You come from England and I have to teach you a little English there. :mrgreen: It's never should of. It's should've, shortened should have, that sounds like should of. This is a harsh mistake.

Sorry for this interferance.

I swear there are more yanks than English United/Arsenal/Chelsea supporters on Evo-Web!

008_4A%20Closer%20greeting%20Itay%20-Denmark.JPG

Some Italian fans. Nazi, racist fuckers. You still don't see a lot of black players in Serie 'ZZZ'. This is strange seeing as it's 2006 NOT 1976.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom