Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who would you slap in the football world? Post pics!

Joan Gaspart:
MrBurns_JoanGaspart.jpg

Gamal Ghandour:
ghandour_omega--180x230.jpg

Hasan Salihamidzic (personal pet-peeve of mine):
hasan_salihamidzic_0506.jpg

Oliver Kahn:
kahn%20wird%2060.jpg
0,4145,2516712,00.jpg

Gaspart - Because he was such a fanboi for being a president of a great team like Barça. What a fool the man was. Felt bad for him though when he was sacked because I think he just tried to do the best for Barça...

Ghandour - No comment. Maybe it was his linesman, not him, who was to blame... but I can't remember his name, so... :)

Salihamidzic - Bayern Munich 2/1 Real Madrid: "Real Madrid players shit their pants when under pressure". Two weeks later, Real Madrid 2/0 Bayern Munich. Well done, boy. Well done.

Oliver Kahn - After the same 1st leg: "They'll never score two goals against me in Madrid - They just can't". Two weeks later, Real Madrid 2/0 Bayern Munich. Way to go, big mouth. :) Way to go.

Gedtillo said:
Ghandour - No comment. Maybe it was his linesman, not him, who was to blame... but I can't remember his name, so... :)
the one who refereed Spain v. Korea, right?

:mrgreen: and here's the piece of $hit that sent Korea into the quarter finals, against Spain..
byron.jpg

there was a giant PK for a foul against Totti.. he just ran to the Korean box and SENT OFF Totti (already booked) for having dived.. ridicolous!!

Kleimann said:
the one who refereed Spain v. Korea, right?

:mrgreen: and here's the piece of $hit that sent Korea into the quarter finals, against Spain..
byron.jpg

there was a giant PK for a foul against Totti.. he just ran to the Korean box and SENT OFF Totti (already booked) for having dived.. ridicolous!!

Yeah, that's right. That WC was very "strange"... <_<

A couple more I'd like to slap if I had the chance...

Hossam Ahmed Mido
fotocrop_02-09-2006__32809d.jpg

Because of the incident he had with his NT coach at the ACN 2006.

Zlatko Zahovic
slov_zahovic.jpg

Did almost the same thing Mido did when he got subbed in the WC '02. That caused darker days in Slovenian football that still last.

Amir Karic
1745395760.jpg

Decent defender, but a dirty little player. He's got the most bookings in the history of Slovenian NT.

Don't mean to offend any Madrid or Guti fans but I always thought Guti's probably a fag!

I see he has a wife?!

Liga_19_March_Ronaldo.jpg

Fat, overrated, annoying piece of shit.

Milanista said:
Madrid fans were calling him fat ass during the game.

I know! :applause: :lol:

27522990315qi.jpg

Igor Sramka - for giving france that penalty in the Euro 2000

liedson%2012.jpg

Liedson - for being a little prick

Mr. "I'm the best manager in the world"..

_41346402_capello203.jpg

"mmh.. not bad.. my team won again, I'm surely the best.."

capello_gesture.jpg

"HOW COME YOU SAY I'M NOT THE BEST?"

capello.jpg

"just look at those pieces of $hit saying I'm not the best in the world.."

1139406299_0.jpg

"that makes me think.. I'm just the best by now, or the best of all times?"

possibly, he's as odious as Mourinho.. I couldn't stand him when he was @ AC Milan, why should I stand him now?

frank-rijkaard6.jpg

Mushroom-headed fool. In 'Mourinho' league for me. A childish coach with things still to learn in the game.

campo_ivan_bwfc_profile_2004.jpg

Crusty the clown. I just don't like his face.

stelios_greece.jpg

He's a horrible little greasy shaved monkey who always seems to score headers despite the fact he's 4'2.

6242.jpg

Spitting, cheating, disgusting human being.

allardyce203_203x152.jpg

Fat walrus old skool english manager. Blood and guts football please, no technique or grace, just hump it up to Nolan or Davies.

(Can you see a theme developing? :D)

ninjabreakz said:
frank-rijkaard6.jpg

Mushroom-headed fool. In 'Mourinho' league for me. A childish coach with things still to learn in the game.
I agree he's kinda childish.. but at least I like him more than Mourinho and Capello..
:mrgreen: go Frankie.. teach Mr. Mourinho what is football!!

Why does everyone hate Mourinho? He is a superb coach who gets respect from his players and says what he thinks (unlike most of other coaches who talk shit).

I don't hate Mourinho. He's a real character, adds spice to the prem and he's given a new dimension to the frankly quite tired Fergie vs Wenger 'mindgames', aka bitching.

He's arrogant but he has the success to back it up, which deserves respect in my book. That doesn't mean I don't laugh my socks off when he does actually lose :lol:

I agree ninjabreakz, Mourinho is cool. While I think Rijkaard is an amateur with simply an amazing squad.

Don Domenico said:
I agree ninjabreakz, Mourinho is cool.
he's a great manager, of course.. way better than quite all the other ones, but I don't like him for the way he thinks he's the best and other managers just suck..

great manager but $hitty character, the same as Fabio Capello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom