Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Di_Canio_176037c.jpg

Paolo Di Canio for that matter.

ninjabreakz said:
Some Italian fans. Nazi, racist fuckers.
there's one thing I can't understand, that makes me think.. the ones that shouted @ Zoro are the same ones that rejoice and celebrate when Martins scores.. they're RIDICOLOUS!!
If only I could I'd slap them one by one, too..

but they're not only Italian fans that behave like this, of course..

This kind of salute was used since years and years bC by ancient Roman people, and it has nothing to do with nazis (they had a very similar salute, but I think it has a different origin, that I don't know..)

In the 1920s, when in Italy there was the fascist dictatorship, Mussolini decided to take inspiration from the ancient Roman times, because he thought the Romans had a great sense of patriotism. So he took this salute in order to represent his regime, but it still remains a Roman salute..

It was not only this salute that was took from Roman tradition in 1920s, but also some artistic trends were took aswell.. neo-classic monuments like "il littoriale" are a proof..

So, this is the meaning of that salute, that originally was took to represent a patriot feeling. Some people now use this with other (bad) purposes, and it's not good because it has at least a 2 thousand year history..

Its true what Kleimann said. I had Di Canio, but a week ago he went to a Holocaust rememberance day to meet with survivors, showing that he wasnt a racist, but an idiot.

lehmann_br.jpg

what a wanker.

hes on motd almost every week acting like a tosser.

he may be a decent shot stopper, but he is an arrogant twat. why dont people put him in his place? if he pushed me over id fucking chin him the curly hair bastard.

Good one Kevo.. don't know how I forgot about this wanker. Have hated this guy since his Schalke days.

His attitude just stinks and he's not even that good.. he shouldn't be fighting for #1 spot with Kahn for Germany's #1 goalie.. Kahn should be #1 and then Weidenfeller and then he can fight for 3rd place with Timo.

Then again Barthez is hardly 2nd best French GK either, more like 4th or 5th but he is fighting for #1 place with Coupet :roll:

I cant be bothered to post pictures so mine are:
Jose muorinho - always showing off his team and really if costinha never scored that lucky goal against manutd in the knockout stages 3 years ago he wouldent of been the chealsea manager.

Duncan ferguson - annoying bully if i was a footballer id love 2 have a fight with him and i reckon ill bong him.

Drogba - Says he dives then says he doesent.

John obi mikel - traitor looked happy in the interview when he joined then sed he wants 2 join chelsea.

Bowyer - rascist and a mad dog.

Pogategts - Had a fight wid davis when he was blooded up.

This might be a stupid question but i never recalled bellamy being a rascist what did he do?

That guy is a fuckin' asshole, how the fuck does he play for the Italian NT?

And are the guys that made that video proud of all those fouls? 'Cause that's what it seems like...

Doping said:
And are the guys that made that video proud of all those fouls? 'Cause that's what it seems like...
Yep basically what it seems like is it's a tribute from one psycho fan to his psychotic and instable idol who had a rough childhood probably and was sexually abused by every male in his family!
total said:
Good clip showcasing just a few of his many "Intentional and pure dirty/psychotic fouls or deliberant ways of hurting opposition players!"

Only thing that's surprised me a bit though through the years and is also evident somewhat in this video is the lack of "Proper retaliation (I think this is the word) he fouls from players he fouls on maliciously or try to hurt on purpose! :shock: (Sure there's been some fights with him but not that many compared to how many he deserved! And even the fights were bullshit just swearing and talking like Pippo did and not proper beating him up!)

What I mean by proper retaliation is lack of "getting up, going to his face and smacking him in the head!!". They often seem to do nothing or just roll around on grass which hey is the professional thing to do no doubt but I don't know if I could stand this guy one bit if he was in my face or doing that to me. I'd probably lose it and smack him in his face and if I get sent off then so be IT! He'll learn his lesson at least not to fuck with me and kick me like he does with Shevchenko, Rui Costa and many others there!

Last edited:
Materazzi is lucky he plays in the same team as Adriano, 'cause I'd love to see him giving the treatment Caneira had... I now officially hate Materazzi :)

Materazzi is a cunt. Hes an asshole and I hope he doesnt get any games for Italy... since hes a sub. He always aims at Sheva's legs in every derby.... fucking asshole.

Yes he's a cunt Milanista but like I said I'm very disappointed throughout the years with the fact that he's never really gotten his ass kicked the way he deserves and players he fouls always act like pussies and don't do anything! (even if that's professional thing to do!)
Yogui said:
WHat about him lol

Lionel Letizi

letizi.jpg
:shock:

Why you want to slap poor guy (Letizi)!? :l :lol:

Sure he's not all that of a great goalkeeper sometimes and is at fault for some goals and makes some mistakes but at least he's a good guy :) not some piece of $hit like f'n Materazzi!

PLF said:
Yes he's a cunt Milanista but like I said I'm very disappointed throughout the years with the fact that he's never really gotten his ass kicked the way he deserves and players he fouls always act like pussies and don't do anything! (even if that's professional thing to do!)

:shock:

Why you want to slap poor guy (Letizi)!? :l :lol:

Sure he's not all that of a great goalkeeper sometimes and is at fault for some goals and makes some mistakes but at least he's a good guy :) not some piece of $hit like f'n Materazzi!

He's always freaking smiling all the time.
Even when he takes goals against him.
And i call him turtle man, coz when somebody scores, 9 times out of 10 he rolls on his back like a turtle who's scared lool.

Hopefuly Landreau and Alonzo next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom