Who would you 'slap' in the football world? Post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLF said:
Yep basically what it seems like is it's a tribute from one psycho fan to his psychotic and instable idol who had a rough childhood probably and was sexually abused by every male in his family!

Good clip showcasing just a few of his many "Intentional and pure dirty/psychotic fouls or deliberant ways of hurting opposition players!"

Only thing that's surprised me a bit though through the years and is also evident somewhat in this video is the lack of "Proper retaliation (I think this is the word) he fouls from players he fouls on maliciously or try to hurt on purpose! :shock: (Sure there's been some fights with him but not that many compared to how many he deserved! And even the fights were bullshit just swearing and talking like Pippo did and not proper beating him up!)

What I mean by proper retaliation is lack of "getting up, going to his face and smacking him in the head!!". They often seem to do nothing or just roll around on grass which hey is the professional thing to do no doubt but I don't know if I could stand this guy one bit if he was in my face or doing that to me. I'd probably lose it and smack him in his face and if I get sent off then so be IT! He'll learn his lesson at least not to fuck with me and kick me like he does with Shevchenko, Rui Costa and many others there!

lol Thats exactly how i felt watching him commit all those fouls. None of the players got up and grabbed him to headbutt/punch him for purposely trying to cause injury. His elbow on Sorin in the champions league a couple a weeks bk was disgusting. He just escaped with a yellow card after leaving the player(Sorin) with blood pouring out of his head.

to many to post pictures

rooney
giggs
smackhead rio ferdinand
diving rudd van horsey
little nancy diving c ronaldo
diving drogba
diving robben
arsehole terry

i'll stop there lol i could go on with another 50 or so

egypt_t.jpg

whole egypt squad, bunch of twats

610_HasanSas004.jpg

Hasan sas, lately taking doping and looks like monkey on field.

didier-drogba4.jpg

acting twat

266957-943706-317-238.jpg

'The more Ukrainians there are playing in the national league, the more examples there are for the young generation.

'Let them learn from Shevchenko or Blokhin and not some zumba-bumba whom they took off a tree, gave two bananas and now he plays in the Ukrainian league. When I played, if we lost it was not easy to walk the Kiev street. There were many friends out there who could beat you up for that. Is there any sense in beating up a foreigner? OK, so you beat him up, next thing he does is pack up and go.'
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,,1754903,00.html

_40878166_neil203.jpg

Neil Warnock lists Ice Skating as one of his favourite activities

As a manager though he is a complete arsehole, always complaining about referees, its never his players fault, and hes just an absolute cock

Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Wanker :D

LMAO!!!! If anyone saw it.... Materazzi scored an own goal on the 92' so Inter lost 1-0 to Empoli. He crossed it from the half way line and it went over Julio Cesar.

Hahaha good! F'n loser! First he makes that big lobbish pass then he looks up! :roll:

Rule #1 to football. Keep your damn head up and see the players and be aware before you make a pass/shot whatever.

Good :applause: Made me happy to see him get what he deserves. I love Inter obviously b/c of Ivan Cordoba but I HATE Materazzi.

HOw can we forget this tosser and his Oscar-winning performance. Overrated, diving sack of shit. I'd like to give him something to REALLY cry about...

rival6.gif

rivaldo_fake020605.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck This mana !!!

Name: Jose Anigo
Club: Marseille former coach

anigo.jpg

This guy is all about "Proud to be Made in Marseille" ! lol . LiL` prick!

ballack.jpg

*slap* :p

But I'd really like to break all the bones in this man's body...Raymond Domenech

4252437480.jpg

Last edited:
Urgh....Hanson is a prat.

I'd like to slap all of the English media who, year after year, believe that England will win the World Cup. Now there is more chance of Scotland qualifying than there is of England winning it! I would also like to slap them for not seeing that England get knocked out cause they are not good enough.

I'd also slap most of the Kilmarnock team.

And then I would shoot Bertie Vogts in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom