Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Does this mean the editor will be exactly the same for pes4?

Do u thunk u could post the badges of arsenal, spurs and liverpool??? (or any other premiership teams u have not already posted??)
cheers mate!

p.s. GREAT KITS

WOW, they are amazing whistle.

I hope I have the patience to do the Premiership clubs when PES4 comes out for Xbox!

Nice kits! Bad news that theres not a template for the latest man u home kit but the one u used is probably the best one we can use! Can't wait to use the Editor in PES4 i love it!

NIKE

sorry about the double post

Heres a team who's kit i need badly.They are a scottish team called Dundee United FC

Here are pics of their home,Could you please make it. Their Shorts are black with a tangerine stripe down the side and their socks are tangerine!

3.jpg

NIKE

great kits whistle!!!

i was wondering how could i use them in my game?is there a patch i have to download or an option file?or what?

Marseille
msh.jpg
msgh.jpg

msa.jpg
msga.jpg

PS, it can't be find the 04-05 kits at the game's kit templete, so I use the last year's one, look good!

Last edited:
matt1987 said:
Does this mean the editor will be exactly the same for pes4?

Do u thunk u could post the badges of arsenal, spurs and liverpool??? (or any other premiership teams u have not already posted??)
cheers mate!

p.s. GREAT KITS

I think so after I had seen the preview of the Amaru's topic.

May be next time when I get shot

timedwins7 said:
WOW, they are amazing whistle.

I hope I have the patience to do the Premiership clubs when PES4 comes out for Xbox!

Thanks Mate, you could if you love the game!

:.:NIKE:.: said:
sorry about the double post

Heres a team who's kit i need badly.They are a scottish team called Dundee United FC

Here are pics of their home,Could you please make it. Their Shorts are black with a tangerine stripe down the side and their socks are tangerine!

NIKE

Before I finished the save, I won't do any request, but I kept your Dundee's pic, may be later...

Sorry mate.

bg009 said:
great kits whistle!!!

i was wondering how could i use them in my game?is there a patch i have to download or an option file?or what?

There is no patch or option file out right now, cos I don't finish all, and I hadn't buy the x-port..

Last edited:
And there are bad news, I find there are not enough slot to do all the unregisted teams... It seems now I could finished the French League and + 1 or 2 more teams only.....

Stuart said:
i'm confused. what do you mean - there are not enough slots? if somebody else no's can you tell me

I meant after finished Germany, England & France League, I could only do one or two more teams left, cos no more space for storage...(no more "flag" space lol)

Last edited:
pesswede said:
Don´t take this personal.. but the Marseille kits are for last season...

I explained that, Marseille got no similar kits of this year from the game.

I will try how to public my file after finished.

Doping said:
FIRE!
You mixed the UEFA kit with the Centenarium one but still, you got mad skills

Cos the UEFA kit could making much similar than the Centenrium...

I keep saying...BUY the MAN an X-port!!! LOL...great stuff Whistle!! Need all those edited kits!!! And...LOL..running out of space!!!! HAHAHAHA! Wow...you must have a GREAT job or lots of time!!

:)

1. can u explain to me how u could fit more than 2 logos on a shirt? there seems to be only space for 2 logos in the edit option for any given shirt. how did u get the nike tick, vodafone logo and man utd logo all on the same shirt??

2. also, how do u create a logo where the background is see-through and not coloured? as my logos always look silly when they have different color to the shirt :(

thank

GooseTickler said:
1. can u explain to me how u could fit more than 2 logos on a shirt? there seems to be only space for 2 logos in the edit option for any given shirt. how did u get the nike tick, vodafone logo and man utd logo all on the same shirt??

2. also, how do u create a logo where the background is see-through and not coloured? as my logos always look silly when they have different color to the shirt :(

thank

1. There are only two "Mark Slots", but you could find one "Badge Slot", and one "Flag Slot". For example of Manu, I used one "Mark Slot" for the sponsor logo of vodafone, one for the "Nike", and the "Badge Slot" for the team badge.

2. You could find a "Rubber Icon" from the Menu, just erase the outside useless space of the badge or sponsor logo, you will find no more color around more.

Back
Top Bottom