Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Whistle, I've caught this whole thread late(Busy playing WE8 unpatched). But GOD! Your great at editing. I think you said somewhere "IF you love the game" then anyone could do it. Yes, that maybe true,but it shouldn't make everybody think they could do brilliant work as you did. Before there was all this patching there was the stroke. And by jorge you've got it.

I'd love to see Legia/Warsaw. A polish club team that's pretty good.

Yeh Whistle you have a scary amount of time on your hands.
Do you have a job or girlfriend?
Have you even played any matches or have you just been editing? :D

Whistle, i aksed u this b4, but u sed that u had 2 wait 4 ur tv 2 get fixed cuz it was broken. But i was jus wondering whether u cud post the arsenal and spurs flags up as they are done in the editor. Would this be possible?

cheers mate!!! GREAT KITS!!

Re: Whistle's Kits by internal editor_WE8 Version

matt1987 said:
Whistle, i aksed u this b4, but u sed that u had 2 wait 4 ur tv 2 get fixed cuz it was broken. But i was jus wondering whether u cud post the arsenal and spurs flags up as they are done in the editor. Would this be possible?

cheers mate!!! GREAT KITS!!

hotspur_f.jpg

sorry for being late to post you the flag, first give you the HOTSPUR, but the ARSENAL one will be later.

Last edited:
Alberto Tomba said:
Whistle, I've caught this whole thread late(Busy playing WE8 unpatched). But GOD! Your great at editing. I think you said somewhere "IF you love the game" then anyone could do it. Yes, that maybe true,but it shouldn't make everybody think they could do brilliant work as you did. Before there was all this patching there was the stroke. And by jorge you've got it.

I'd love to see Legia/Warsaw. A polish club team that's pretty good.

Thanks mate. I think I will do other clubs but after finish PES4 first....sorry

Pires7 said:
Yeh Whistle you have a scary amount of time on your hands.
Do you have a job or girlfriend?
Have you even played any matches or have you just been editing? :D

Ha, I dun think I got plenty of time as you seen that I am still didn't finish the editing.

Yes, of course I need to work too..and I had a wife too, :D

And I will play match after finished editing teams by teams..

hey wistle can we have some more of those pixel by pixel badges please! Love your work, i just need some kind of guide for when pro evo comes out on Friday!

mattshez said:
hey wistle can we have some more of those pixel by pixel badges please! Love your work, i just need some kind of guide for when pro evo comes out on Friday!

Of course, and I will editing the PES4 too after recieving the game..
Cheers

could you do a close up of the middlesbrough logo please?

Your kits are by far the best i've seen.

Whistle could you explain how u make your sponsors so big( eg Dortmund) as i can only make them the size of the logo grid, and your ugrid picture of the dortmund sponsor is far bigger than the logo grid

loco said:
Whistle great stuff... could you make national team kits please?

National kits only could change style & color only...no emblem or sponsor could do :(

frenchfranck3 said:
could you do a close up of the middlesbrough logo please?

Your kits are by far the best i've seen.

I will re-draw the BORO logo for PES4 (not very gd at WE8), so may e next time when I finish.

Razer2k4 said:
Whistle could you explain how u make your sponsors so big( eg Dortmund) as i can only make them the size of the logo grid, and your ugrid picture of the dortmund sponsor is far bigger than the logo grid

I use the "Emblem" instead the "Mark Logo Slot", it get "64 x 48" pixel , much bigger than the "32 x 32" pixel, result is that I lost the "Real Flag" but had a good looking Kits (I perfer kits more than the others"

ok,Thanks alot, great strips by the way, would not have been able to make any of these kits without this thread. Gd Work. So you just make tha badge in the logo instead..clever :applause:

Hey Whisyle, Im trying to make the Liverpool kit but having a few probs.

So, I use one text option to write the "arlsberg".
I then draw the 'C' using up one of the logos.
With the other logo, i draw the Reebok logo.

This leaves me without the '~' sort of thing coming off the 'g'.

One option I tried was drawing both the 'C' and the '~' using the emblem editor. This gave a great looking shirt.
But another problem came of this method. It looks great on the red shirt but when I'm using the away shirt it looks daft because the 'arlsberg' is green and the 'C' and the '~' are white. This is obviously because i drew it white and the problem is you can't change the colour of it to fit with the home strip and the away strip.

I was just wondering if you could give me some help on how to get the Reebok sign, the 'C' and the '~' all on the shirt in the colours i need!

I would be absolutely brilliant if you could show me a screen shot of what you used the logos to draw and what text you used.

If you could do this that would be swell! Cheers

In my memory
I used text for "arlsberg" & the letter "C"
And the Logo Slot for " ~ " & the "Reebok"
The emblem used for the Liverpool Logo

Razer2k4 said:
ok,Thanks alot, great strips by the way, would not have been able to make any of these kits without this thread. Gd Work. So you just make tha badge in the logo instead..clever :applause:

Yes, but not all of them.

yo whistle sorry if i sound demanding but ne chance u can show the grid pics of all the main brand logos. mainly Nike Reebok Adidas Kappa Umbro and Puma and the vodafone sign from the man u shirt! feel free to tell me to shut up jus thought id ask the best to show me:)

Could i ask you to put up a shot of the liverpool badge, whilst on the grid? Cheers

Whistle, are you ever going to try and post up all Badge, logo and sponsor grids for every team?

I know that would take a long time but I'm sure people who can't get hold of an X port would appreciate it.

Just found this now and its quality work whistle! Any chance of you doing a Celtic shirt and putting up the grid for the sponsor and eblem if you have any time? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom