Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Nturtle said:
I keep saying...BUY the MAN an X-port!!! LOL...great stuff Whistle!! Need all those edited kits!!! And...LOL..running out of space!!!! HAHAHAHA! Wow...you must have a GREAT job or lots of time!!

:)

Thanks, but I may stop continue the editing, I really get interest at the new PE4, may be I will continue the kit making of the new game release.

Unbelievable work Whistle - looks amazing, but is there no way we could use these for PES4? Any chance of getting the images of all the badges and sponsers (the upclose ones) for when PES4 comes out, as that way we can just copy the image exactly on our own editors when the game is out and get the same unbelievable results! Great work.

russellclow said:
Unbelievable work Whistle - looks amazing, but is there no way we could use these for PES4? Any chance of getting the images of all the badges and sponsers (the upclose ones) for when PES4 comes out, as that way we can just copy the image exactly on our own editors when the game is out and get the same unbelievable results! Great work.

I think there is no way to change the file from WE8 to PE4, but I will do the kits again at the PE4, cos the game's new addition things was very attractive (new kits & new teams).

Superb kits Whistle. How did you manage to do a striped kit for Newcastle by the way? I thought there wasn't a striped kit in the kit templates?

nickpvfc said:
Superb kits Whistle. How did you manage to do a striped kit for Newcastle by the way? I thought there wasn't a striped kit in the kit templates?

It was the game's Newcastle default kit, no need to change

Can you try out the new ManU kit using the template (3rd column, 2nd down) just so that people could compare which one looks better, and then post a pic of it. Thanks Whistle.

Whistle said:
I think there is no way to change the file from WE8 to PE4, but I will do the kits again at the PE4, cos the game's new addition things was very attractive (new kits & new teams).

Firstly, FANTASTIC kits!!

So when you make them all again for PES4, dyu think you will be releasing these in a game save?
Maybe for X-port or Max Drive?

Djet said:
It would be great if you could make the original Parma jerseys :)

http://www.sportal.it/photogallery/calcio/seriea0405/05/par_fio/photog06.jpg

First, I was using the internal editor to make the kits, so it couldn't be change the "ITALY, SPAIN AND HOLLAND" Kits.

Second, I think the new released PES4 (I mean the actual released date, 15/10, it might be change all 04-05 kits and new transfer, (i hope))

If you need the real kit of Parma, the only way now is "PATCH"

russellclow said:

Thanks mate, but it could not transfer the WE8 file to PES4 directly, don't know that any software could do that, so I might re-draw all kits again when the PES4 release.

blade4life said:
will u make them avaiable to download via x port and the arsenal 1 is brilliant

But the WE8 still had 10 french teams had not done (and the transfer did not complete too), and I am waiting the new PES4 release, and I think Iwill do it first...

Whistle said:
RC Lens
lens_h.jpg
lens_gh.jpg

lens_3.jpg
lens_ga.jpg

Man, How did u make this kit????
I mean, there are only 2 slots for marks, u used 1 for nike so u have only 1 left.....so how did u make the black background in the Orange sponsor??? 1 slot isn´t enough since it´s too small..

The only way I thought is using black fonts and combine them to let the minimum of blank spaces, but there are none!!
man, pliz, tell me how did u do it....

thx and keep up the great work!

MASTER - w11 said:
Man, How did u make this kit????
I mean, there are only 2 slots for marks, u used 1 for nike so u have only 1 left.....so how did u make the black background in the Orange sponsor??? 1 slot isn´t enough since it´s too small..

The only way I thought is using black fonts and combine them to let the minimum of blank spaces, but there are none!!
man, pliz, tell me how did u do it....

thx and keep up the great work!

Yes, using the Uppercase font "I" to doing that, there are 4 fonts slots, I used two of them, typing full of "I"and combine them together, that's all

Love your work Whistle. Just like to ask, how do you get logos and badges "pixellated" so you can easily draw it on WE8 by refering to the PC?

Shirt Ninja said:
Love your work Whistle. Just like to ask, how do you get logos and badges "pixellated" so you can easily draw it on WE8 by refering to the PC?

Yoy know how to use photoshop? Just Resize the logos or sponsors, you could pixellated them, but always need to make correction by myself (cos always they will blured), and some of them I will just daw it out by the internall editor.

Whistle said:
Yoy know how to use photoshop? Just Resize the logos or sponsors, you could pixellated them, but always need to make correction by myself (cos always they will blured), and some of them I will just daw it out by the internall editor.

So I resize them to make them big? Thanks, appreciate it. :)

can you store the stuff you've made (e.g. a nike tick) so that if you want to use it for another team you just have to grab it again, or do you have to start from scratch for each kit?

dave_walker22 said:
can you store the stuff you've made (e.g. a nike tick) so that if you want to use it for another team you just have to grab it again, or do you have to start from scratch for each kit?

Yes, can store and repeat using them.

Whistle said:
I will do the Norwich, Westham & West Brom (may be), but after I finished the french League

Great kits, Whistle. Liking them all.

Just one thing though - you do know it was Crystal Palace and not West Ham who got promoted this summer?!! :)

Benzhiyi said:
Great kits, Whistle. Liking them all.

Just one thing though - you do know it was Crystal Palace and not West Ham who got promoted this summer?!! :)

I know that, but that was no suitable kit templete for Crystal Palace at WE8, but I will make it at PES4.

Back
Top Bottom