Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Beyern Munich
bmh.jpg
bmgh.jpg

bma.jpg
bmga.jpg

any chace of a picture of the westham Badge so i can Make it please Whistle thanx for bolton if u could do west ham like that i would be thankfull

Thanx Greigo

greigo said:
any chance of a picture of the westham Badge so i can Make it please Whistle thanx for bolton if u could do west ham like that i would be thankfull

Thanx Greigo

Yes but when i done it, I did not make it yet.

pozmu said:
hmmm, kits looks too good for me! maybe it's fake??? ;)
when are you going to share your option file?

Fake? you really think so?? ;)

When will share the file?? First : When I finished all Kits, Second : When I buy the x-port..

But really don't know when lol.

Stuart said:
Whistle how comes the Bayer Leverkusen adidas logo looks "fake" but the shalke 04 adidas logo looks "real"??? Its a mystery! lol

Cos Schalke 04 use the default kit of the game, it contain the logo yet...

PS, I will fix my addidas logo soon.....^_^

Krist Novoselic said:
Nice Fiorentina kits. But the home kit is all purple, even the shorts. The collar is also purple on the home kit.

Thanks, and I will change the home kit into all purple, but the collar couldn't be change even I know the away one is white in color too.

Stuart said:
Is the Norwich kit on its way Whistle ;)

Of course, going to the last part --- sponsor processing....
the most difficult part....(but not doing now, take a rest)...

Last edited:
Norwich City
nh.jpg
ngh.jpg

na.jpg
nga.jpg

The sponsor seems not big enough, (may be) change it bigger at PES4....(hoho)

Nice! The premiership kits look good, by the way, is there anyway to make the DIADORA sign any smaller? Because its not that big on the actual kit. Or is it a case of the smallest font?

bravoboy1 said:
Nice! The premiership kits look good, by the way, is there anyway to make the DIADORA sign any smaller? Because its not that big on the actual kit. Or is it a case of the smallest font?

For the Birmingham kit, the answer is NO, cos i use all the slot for the sponsor, and it was the smallest font of the editor

Back
Top Bottom