Whats the first thing you will do once you get PES 2008?

Leave it!!

You dont like it thats fair enough but there is no need to come into the thread with comments like this!

Sorry mate. I'm not on a wind-up. :(

In all seriousness I will load the game up and PRAY that there are improvements! :)

run out off the shop and hope security don't catch me.

then get home and realse you have just nicked a case off the shelf with no CD/DVD inside, and no CD key.

You break down in tears, go down to the bank, Draw out £40. Buy the game and spend the rest of it on bribing the shop keeper to let you back in if you behave:lmao:

After I've knocked down the mailman I'll pick it out of his bag and with a huge grin on my face, run the 100 yds back to my apartment. I'll then start my console, open the case and load the game.

When the game has loaded I check out the menu, go into edit mode and see what has been done with the OF I downloaded. I may fiddle around abit checking for incomplete transfers, inaccurate kits and such.(I'm a bit picky when it comes to appearances. Not that I don't appreciate the work people do with the OF, I just like to tweak things a bit). When satisfied, I go to the main menu and pick an exhibition match between two English or Italian teams. I play a couple of more games to check appearences so that I can assign the correct boots and appearences to players.

Not too long left now, only two weeks...can't wait.

:lmao: why don't you just let him post it and save you a run, or do you really hate your postman?

I'm just a bit impatient when it comes to PES. And once I have loaded it up I won't be moving from my couch in a while so I'd better get some exercise done before that. ;)

* Laugh at the poor animations and cartoon graphics

* Cry and shout "Konami, what have you done to my beautiful game!?"

* Put FIFA 08 back in and play simulated football

Please ban Plan M, there are tons of post like this by him.

Its no constructive in absolute.

Start it up watch the intro video then play a match Liverpool vs Athletico Madrid, then i'll prob start a La Liga with Athletico Madrid

Probably play a 15 minute game with two licenced teams (Barcelona Vs Real Madrid probably) on a decent stadium/pitch and get a good early feel of the controls, gameplay etc. Probably take an age on formation settings before that to set the team perfectly.

I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom