Whats the first thing you will do once you get PES 2008?

Well if it was given to me as a gift, the first thing I'd do is ask for the receipt from the person who gave it me, so I could return it for a refund, and buy a proper game.

FIFA Fag boys..I mean Fan boys crack me up:roll:

i'll go on edit mode for sure update all transfers, look at the new shoes, create new ones edit the premiership teams then:

Juve Vs Man United

im gonna play a game or two (my 1st in pes6 was man u vs arsenal me vs my bro) then go to edit check the boots and will really be pissed I you cant make the vapors ( the ones with faded back), fix the prem (kits) hopefully better kit edit. Close edit play another couple games then hit the training ground.

Go back home, watch the intro. Give an oooooh to the look of the menu's and if it's another flop like PES6 shout @ the screen alot cause it's not the game I envisioned. Ask my m8 what fifas like and think about a trade in. Then get blotto to drown my sorrows and hope next year will be the one.

Then crawl to bed, wait for the gf to say "stoppit" and "goto sleep" and then drift off in a drunken haze thinkin why oh why.

go to arsenal and check the stats and make sure people have improved like gael clichy. Den beat man u , den barca and torture henry :)

everydai i wake up finking yh is a few more to go nd wen i get it it
1.go to edit mode
2.updata transefers
3.play a game liverpool v evertoon am a red of course
4.then check the stadiuoms
5.look around it all of pes2008
6.go online
7.play master league
8.dont stop playing it !!

man i cant wait!!

**** my girlfriend and play next day

well there is still about 4 weeks to go, so if you aint doing nothing with her now, send her to me, and you can have her back the thursday before its released because i'll have the game by then, and i dont want her on my lap while i'm playing it! :lmao:

well there is still about 4 weeks to go, so if you aint doing nothing with her now, send her to me, and you can have her back the thursday before its released because i'll have the game by then, and i dont want her on my lap while i'm playing it! :lmao:

sloppy seconds.....no thanks.

Go to edit mode and:
1. Check transfers and players who needs to be created
2. Edit all unlicensed teams
3. Chenge some stats
4. Create some boots
5. Edit player Apparences
6. Copy real logos from old versions (ManU, Arsenal...)

and after that I'll play!

we're gonna need a thread here for updating the edit mode. people should just post any mistakes they find, will make it a lot easier.

for me, I will hit myself many times (with an old shoe) to believe that I have it and Im not dreaming, then im going to see the faces,editing features and test the old ways of editing the game like pes6.

egyptian--------100% -------egyptian

for me also same thing

* Laugh at the poor animations and cartoon graphics

* Cry and shout "Konami, what have you done to my beautiful game!?"

* Put FIFA 08 back in and play simulated football

* Laugh at the poor animations and cartoon graphics

* Cry and shout "Konami, what have you done to my beautiful game!?"

* Put FIFA 08 back in and play simulated football

Leave it!!

You dont like it thats fair enough but there is no need to come into the thread with comments like this!

Back
Top Bottom