Whats the first thing you will do once you get PES 2008?

the first thing i do is go online and see if they cheat and killed the game like they did with pes6

the thing was, Sony prided themselves on allowing fair and competitve online gaming on the PS3 so I though I may actually get a decent and fair game of PES when its released but to my horror, d*ckheads have already found holes and started cheating on Warhawk ><

I think I may need to do the same wth my copy...

start to play online , i want to be the first nr 1 in pes 2008 .muahaha muahaha !!!
after edit mode ( i have to put all the girls in 1 team for more fun in chelsea team)

Check the ML and cry like a girl because it still sucks then drop kick the box and have a paddy...

Couldn't have said it better. :applause: Drop kicking the box is a better idea than throwing your controller around (what I did last time)...i had to get a new controller as there was a rattling noise when i picked it up and it was defaulting to going left all the time :(

Start complaining on here why there are no decent Option files yet with everything already done for me.Then start making one myself only for a OF to be released on here and overwrite my beautiful work.
Then see how much my beloved hammers have improved then start online which will prob be a East London vs inter/brazil/barcelona match. Then have a slgging match online over someone quiting when I go 1-0 up
I CANT WAIT
:lol:

Hmm, I will first see if Emirates stadium is in the game, if its not in the game I will stop and think ugly thoughts about konami. Then I guess it will be edit mode to see how players,boots,kits looks like etc. And then check out how the "put real pictures in the game to make good faces" works. And finally Arsenal vs Spurs hopefully at the Emirates [-o<

for me, I will hit myself many times (with an old shoe) to believe that I have it and Im not dreaming, then im going to see the faces,editing features and test the old ways of editing the game like pes6.

I'm gonna do the same...I'm very happy, there is someone like me in the universe:lmao:

First a quick look at edit mode. Then on to exhibition, Tottenham vs Arsenal. Give Arsenal a battering which will make me very happy, unfortunately this only happens in games. :(

1-) I move around in the menu actually.I check out what's new? What's different? Options etc.

2-) Start an exhibition game and try to feel the new gameplay..
First impression is important.

3-) I check in game menu and formation menu

Finally I phone a friend and give feedback about the new game !

I will check this forum and read how bad the game is! Always the same shit after a new release. Open your eyes guys this will be the master!

Will play the traditional matches I always play with a new PES

Lazio v Roma
Liverpool v Everton

And then I'll probably take it out of the drive and stick FIFA in instead :D

On 360 I'll go straight to edit mode to see what I can change, then once I've been through every single bit of every option to see what's there, and probably had a go at putting myself in the game with the Live camera, I'll THEN be going to play a game of "Random English team who aren't Portsmouth or Derby" vs "Random any team in their proper kit".

Then I'll go online and see who's around. Nah, I'll go back to the edit mode I should think !

If I get hold of the PS2 version first I'll do the same thing by checking the edit mode but go to Fantasista straight after - if it's there.

first im going to check all the new options in editing mode then play some friendlies with all the major clubs : Arsenal - Chelski, Man Utd - Pool, Ajax - PSV, Barca - Madrid, Milan - Inter and Juve - Bayern...

then go for maybe an online match or try to achieve some new addons like extra ML money and extra teams...

Well if it was given to me as a gift, the first thing I'd do is ask for the receipt from the person who gave it me, so I could return it for a refund, and buy a proper game.

Back
Top Bottom