Whats the first thing you will do once you get PES 2008?

cesarpo

pesmaster
14 June 2006
For me, exhibition match -> Man Red vs AC Milan

I want to know how 'feels' CRonaldo, try the dive feature , and how much the almighty Dida is improved.

:rock: - and play like crazy - ::rock:

for me, I will hit myself many times (with an old shoe) to believe that I have it and Im not dreaming, then im going to see the faces,editing features and test the old ways of editing the game like pes6.

First things first, Edit mode. I want to check out all the new stuff in it and specially that camera thing. Then hop over to check out the modes, then the ML.

Start up an exhibition match, realise the transfers are not up to date. Cancel the match and go to edit mode to update some of the big transfers. Play a friendly match as England vs Brazil.

first i will enjoy the intro...then i will wait to see the in-game demo!

exhibition match: real madrid vs. ManU at the bernabeau....with the hole entrance....

buhh raffau

Booked a week off work!
Check the transfer to make sure they are uptodate,
then start friendly matches between various club teams.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, AcMilan. Inter, Manutd,
then try the lesser teams Rosenborg, Benfica, Galatasary.

Then go and unlock the highest setting and the extra cash for master league.

danielrh: the PES shop will not be in the game anymore...
There will be a system of compensations for achievements.
An example that was mentioned in PS3 Magazine in France (if i remember well): if you win the international cup with France you will earn the all-star France team...

First thing i will do: playing lots of friendlies. The first one could well be Belgium-Holland and some matches with Cameroun...

Play a bunch of exhibition matches with the 1st being a fully licensed Spurs vs those Gooners. Then I'll hop into the edit mode and do my thing, not forgetting to put my face into the game! :8): Then I'll hop online and experience my 1st ever PES game online.

Start up an exhibition match, realise the transfers are not up to date. Cancel the match and go to edit mode to update some of the big transfers.

Happens every year :lol:

Last edited:
Go to edit mode and laugh/change the annual stat, mess Konami make with each addition

Last edited:
1) Watch the intro
2) Check all clubs and national sides (to see what's new)
3) Manutd Vs Chelsea
4) Check all transfers and do the remaining transfers (hope it's updated)
5) Juventus Vs Inter milan
6) Try the online mode
then i'll finish the cups to earn wens.

I guess m so tired of waiting.
I might die from the excitement when i have the game in hand

To be frank, I hadn't thought about this until now. This is probably the version of PES I've looked the least forward to. Or I'm just trying not to get my hopes high.

Anyway, I guess my first match will be something like Portugal vs. England, in Estádio do Dragão.

before i even think about putting the game in the console, just a small matter of getting the latest O/F from evo-web and transfering it via max drive to my playstation, then i'll spend about an hour in the edit mode before i even play a game (which will be liverpool v chelsea).....booked a week off work too, had to be done!

Last edited:
first: edit mode, i want see famous players, ronaldinho,eto'o,henry,c.ronaldo,figo,tevez,cesc...

second: edit boots,tranfers,names,numbers...

third: exhibition match Barcelona - XXXX

Back
Top Bottom