WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

So how far away does the camera need to be?

What is this sorcery? :SHOCK: How in the world did you do that and most importantly, can we have it? :WORSHIP:

PS: That camera looks great and would certainly make the game playable to me. Also an end to end view would be nice if not too hard to code. Just to give you an idea what I mean:

http://imgur.com/RIT82

Thank you so much for trying to do this, looks like Xmas will be coming early this year :)

Last edited:
why is the we9le site down a lot.

OFten the site wont load. like now
I wouldn't say it's down a lot. I'm very often on the site checking in, and today it's down for the first time in weeks. As for now, it is down yes, don't know yet why, as I'm not headadmin. Probably some server problems. But it should be up soon.

As for the reason for being down from time to time is simple. We don't have much money, we are dependent on donations, so we can't afford some corporate server. The site currently is running on a standalone machine to cut the costs, hence some problems from time to time.

Mystery solved ;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's down a lot. I'm very often on the site checking in, and today it's down for the first time in weeks. As for now, it is down yes, don't know yet why, as I'm not headadmin. Probably some server problems. But it should be up soon.

As for the reason for being down from time to time is simple. We don't have much money, we are dependent on donations, so we can't afford some corporate server. The site currently is running on a standalone machine to cut the costs, hence some problems from time to time.

Mystery solved ;)

machine in your house or some other member?

Neighter. It is a server of a person that head admin knows.

Why?

Just I thought yo were the head guy for we9le and its site etc

Anyway I was playing a guy and winning 1-0 and at half time it crashed. I cant message him about it.

I wonder if the game crashed because I chose firoentina stadium at start. Maybe for online you need to use default konami stadiums not user made ones?

Do you know?

weplaywe.pl is working again

Just I thought yo were the head guy for we9le and its site etcc
I don't like to brag(for real), so I will try to say it this one time to stay humble.

I am the person who created the whole WEplayWE Group, so this whole we9le movement. It started with Hamachi network when I created LUKAWE9LE network, then the few of us that were there moved to Facebook, and couple months ago, before summer, it was too many of us on facebook, so we had to migrate to a separate site, hence the forum.

So I started this whole thing, if we can call it that way, and I still try to make it bigger with limited time that I have, and make more people aware of its existance.

The forum alone, was created by a friend of mine, who joined us on facebook at the beginning of this year.

However there are many people who contribute to the whole we9le franchise besides me and Przem(head admin of weplaywe.pl):

- angelzbl0od, who is hosting a 24/7 server for we9le gamers, doing incredible job with his superfast responses if something is wrong
- juce and reddwarf who did so much for we9le franchise with kitserver/fiveserver tools
- Turkmania, who started the whole idea to make we9le playable online, and worked on goalserver5
- anderson who helped in gs5 developement a bit

and also many people now who start to help, like viktor working on a new roster for the patch, ezosk doing some incredible graphical things, kristian826 who did great things with stadiums, and many, many others who still try to make this game even better today :)

Ofcourse, the biggest, like 99.9999999% of gratitude goes to folks from KONAMI who did the most realistic football game to date, on either consoles or PC.

Last edited:
Really great news. If it works for PES 6 will be happy. Everybody waited for this cameraview since a few years! Amazing! :)

kristian826 who did great things with stadiums
Uladar did the converting for stadiums, I did all the hex editing stuff such as relinking banners, chants, crowd colours and so on :)

Also great stuff reddwarf, gonna test it as soon as possible :)
if you want to apply your tool for PES 5 as well, 05138339 is the offset ;)

Last edited:
I´m very happy with your zoom´s cam discover, reddwarf... i´m wondering if you can search for zoom, height and velocity of PLAYER camera (the 3º person cam): with this first 2 variables, we can take a FIRST PERSON CAMERA, and we can optimize it if we could change cam´s velocity!!!!! :BOP:

I can't run this program.
when I start this program, just an waring display show up ...
I use windows XP, and I wonder what is problem

I´m very happy with your zoom´s cam discover, reddwarf... i´m wondering if you can search for zoom, height and velocity of PLAYER camera (the 3º person cam): with this first 2 variables, we can take a FIRST PERSON CAMERA, and we can optimize it if we could change cam´s velocity!!!!! :BOP:

+1! It would mean zoom not further, but closer in the "Player" camera > actually, zoom inside/slightly ahead of the player's head, than you would have a complete First Person Camera. It would've beaten all "Become a Pro/Legend/whatever" modes on other football games! :BOP:

Do you know the PLAYER camera which is disponible to buy in ingame Pes-Shop? I'm talking about this: change zoom and height of this cam. With this, we can transform this camera from a 3ºperson (behind the controled player) to a 1ºperson (from the look of the character, like shooting games(CS, Battlefield...)). I saw that this tool you released, reddwarf, changes zoom of some cameras simultaneously, but PLAYER camera isn't inclued in this group.

Unfortunately this tool brings not only advantages:

For exmaple on TV 1 the left or right tribunes aren´t visible often:

Same problem you´ll have with the upper side on widescreen if you´ve the ball nearly the down tribune:

But this is a problem of the stadiums I think. It won´t be possible to fix it with the Camera tool... (but this problem we´ll have in every stadium: Build stadium, Konami stadiums).

Last edited:
Totally forgot about the pes shop cameras, turns out there's already a birds eye camera.
Now I'm beginning to understand about the PLAYER camera.
But that camera is focussed on the player, so when you zoom you're looking at their backs.

Back
Top Bottom