WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

Installed it, everything working fine BUT the jerseys are all black. None of the kits appear. Anyone know how to fix?

Great patch btw.

Also, Honduras is Algeria. And Algeria is Honduras.

I think I need someone's OF. It's all screwed up.

Please help. Want to play WE9LE.

Installed it, everything working fine BUT the jerseys are all black. None of the kits appear. Anyone know how to fix?

Great patch btw.
Apparently, this is the reason:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=113

Also, Honduras is Algeria. And Algeria is Honduras.

I think I need someone's OF. It's all screwed up.
The patch was done by russian scene, with a few corrections of mine. However, the lineups are not done for most teams. All the squads are good for 2010/2011, but not first 11. Also there are few minor issues with NT as well.

All in all, this is the best patch till date we have.

Please help. Want to play WE9LE.
-> weplaywe.pl

Are there any graphics patch for WE9LE for the menus etc
From what I'm aware of no. And to be honest, it's not likely to be seen in the future, as people who play we9le play it mostly due to its realism.

Is it that important for you?

soyo, is there any plan for 11/12 patch from we9le web community?
Yes

But don't want to say much to not get your hopes up, cause you never know. Maybe we won't be able to do it and in the end it won't be even released. But yes, we would like to make a patch obviously, as to promote we9le even more.

Fingers crossed.

hi

wondering if you can help me....

my boots arnt working ingame.... Playing As Chelsea Just Now & Everyone Had Black Boots On...

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated

hi

wondering if you can help me....

my boots arnt working ingame.... Playing As Chelsea Just Now & Everyone Had Black Boots On...

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated
What patch are you using?

Did you do the point about boots, in the instruction I wrote inside the patch?

Yes.... & Thats When They Went Black..... I Dont Know What Boot They Were Before.. I Dont Understand How Everything Inside The Kitserver Works Apart From The Boots... :)) Btw Thanks For The Help

Are you running the exe file with XP compatibility?

Tried it, didnt work so i seen a file called bootserv.cfg so i opened that up & the number was 0 so i changed it to 1 & now all the players have black nike mercurials...

Tried it, didnt work so i seen a file called bootserv.cfg so i opened that up & the number was 0 so i changed it to 1 & now all the players have black nike mercurials...

Soyo, Thanks Mate For Helping, I Have The Boots Working Now :BOP:

unled1aw.gif
leaguesilver2.gif
unled1c.gif
weplayweuefacup.gif
weplayweuefasilver.gif
76506432.gif
21537181.gif
clcup.gif
clsilver.gif

We're organising the 2nd season of we9le online league for european players. Tomorrow for the next 2 weeks, there will be signups for the league, and in 3 weeks from now, the 2nd season will start, so you have lots of time to prepare if you don't have the game yet, or are not good enough yet ;)

Only 40 people will participate, so the number of places is limited. Around 24-30 people from first season will signup for the 2nd, so there won't be really that many free spots and that much time to signup, so if you're interested don't wait till the very last minute.

Everybody will be divided into 5 groups with 8 people each, starting from top tier, to the bottom. Season will last for 7 weeks, two 20min games a week. The time and day of the game is for you and your opponent to decide each week. You can play matches in advance, and also you can play over the walkovers from the past. As you see you need very little time each week to participate so anybody can play. All is explained more in detail in rules.

Aside from that, there are some extra Cup Tournaments organised for League participants, but all are voluntary, so they are only for those who want to play. League is mandatory.

If you're from Europe and interested, want to have some online fun in the most realistic football game to date, look for more info here:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=175

Last edited:
i think i could bet your mentioned russian scene and patch for we9le sometimes :D
Well the patch we're currently using is almost the same as the one russians use. Never hide that fact or anything ;)

I just corrected some bugs that made the game crash.

but didn't you say that some russian scene is making a patch for we9le?

I downloaded a sort of online patch for WE9LE from a Russian forum which includes some of the Russian Club teams in the patch I don't know if it's that you're talking about.

Hi !

I have the same problem as Jackspud my boots doesn't show ingame ! Only default boots are showing not those of the bootserver !

Can you help me please....

Hi !

I have the same problem as Jackspud my boots doesn't show ingame ! Only default boots are showing not those of the bootserver !

Can you help me please....
If you have windows7, are you running the game in WinXP SP3 compatibility mode?

Back
Top Bottom