WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

Chrases,every time
Either you made mistake with installing the game/patch, or some incompatibility problems with your graphic drivers(but this I came across only once I think).

Try to uninstall kitserver, and run it without it.

I installed We9le,but when I go to Friendly,after set formation game chrases,same with edit,traning...

i think you had the problem with the ball in kitserver.
try to rename 'balls' folder in kitserver with other names such as 'balls2' for example..

After the deception of Pes 2012 Demo, i'm wondering if a "Yair25" could do some Hex editing in WE9LEK.exe and fix some bugs of the best football game ever :))

I already have WE9 for PC which I love to death, is there a way to patch it up to WE9LE or do I have to download the whole thing again?

LE can't be all that different from WE9 since it was released just a month or two thereafter, if I remember correctly.

In any event thank you for doing this, Soyo, I had no idea there were people still playing WE9 and I can't wait to join up the league at weplaywe.pl :)

Edit: I'm in the US though, is that going to be a problem?

After the deception of Pes 2012 Demo, i'm wondering if a "Yair25" could do some Hex editing in WE9LEK.exe and fix some bugs of the best football game ever :))
Who is this Yair25? (sorry for my ignorance)

of course...

i hope you will post some previews of the patch when they are ready ;)
Well, I can tell you already to not expect some graphical fireworks :P The patch is mostly focused on creating a very realistic gameplay using FM stats as base. Also, I wanted to reach as many people as possible, that's why there will be over 10 teams from for example south america alone.

However at first the kitserver (faces/hair/boots) might not be done for all, due to lack of "manpower" :P If you want you are always welcome to help :), as everybody ofcourse.

I already have WE9 for PC which I love to death, is there a way to patch it up to WE9LE or do I have to download the whole thing again?
WE9LE, although on the base of PES5(as WE9), is still a different game, so you need to download the whole thing. Everything you need you'll find on our forum:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=49

LE can't be all that different from WE9 since it was released just a month or two thereafter, if I remember correctly.
If there is whole bunch of people who love this game to death from all the PES5 titles(PEs5, wE9, we9j etc) then it's different enough ;)

You HAVE to try it, and you'll love it. Trust me.

In any event thank you for doing this, Soyo, I had no idea there were people still playing WE9
There are, and I hope, once we release our patch for online play using 2011/2012 rosters, there will be many more who love pes5 series, that will AT LEAST try the game. It is really the most realistic game to date. Incredible freedom, and incredible realism.

Could talk about this game for hours, since I play it constantly since 2006 :P

and I can't wait to join up the league at weplaywe.pl :)
You are welcome to do so :) But don't forget, our main league is only for people from Europe, due to lags and all(sorry :/). But if you are from Europe then FIRE AWAY :) There is exactly one spot free in SerieD, so you're lucky. Don't wait up, cause somebody else might snatch that place :)

Edit: I'm in the US though, is that going to be a problem?
Just read it now :P

Well, there are exceptions. We had Casperld for instance who is from US who played in the league without problems, but he had very good connection. Register at weplaywe.pl, play few matches with european guys and tell me there how was it. If the lags were acceptable you can play(for a while to test) in the league :)

Oh man, now I remember why despite loving WE9 I could never really play it for too long because all the camera angles stink.

Somebody please tell me there's a mod and/or hack somewhere where I can have a really wide view of the field, from far away.

Radars are useless to me, there's no way to make accurate passes and you can't really afford the split second it takes to look at it anyway.

Oh man, now I remember why despite loving WE9 I could never really play it for too long because all the camera angles stink.

Somebody please tell me there's a mod and/or hack somewhere where I can have a really wide view of the field, from far away.

Radars are useless to me, there's no way to make accurate passes and you can't really afford the split second it takes to look at it anyway.
Don't dramatize so much ;)

Angles are not configurable, but if they were that bad, I would not play this game for 4 years. Set it to wide and play without thinking about it.

There is no hack/mode as far as I know.

As for radars, and split second it takes to look at it, again, if it was imposible to do, people would not use it. Everybody I know plays with radar, and it is very much "doable".

Are those things really THAT important, more important than the gameplay itself? The fact that camera is not customized?

Besides, it's a big strange, that you are so put off now due to camera, after writing "I already have WE9 for PC which I love to death". So you love it to death, or not? :P

ps. Passes are inacurate, if you make them inacurate ;)

Last edited:
Don't dramatize so much ;) Angles are not configurable, but if they were that bad, I would not play this game for 4 years.

I'm only stating my personal opinion and preference on that particular aspect of the game, if you find that is dramatizing I'm afraid it's your own prerogative. I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for so long, but it doesn't mean that because you do everybody else must regardless. People are different, you know.

Set it to wide and play without thinking about it. There is no hack/mode as far as I know.

It's set to wide, but it's not nearly quite far enough. Vertical long worked okay in PES5 and WE9, why did they change it for LE? It's the same engine, and practically the same game. Something like this would suffice (from PS5):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/928962-pro-evolution-soccer-5/images/gs_screen-13

As for radars, and split second it takes to look at it, again, if it was imposible to do, people would not use it. Everybody I know plays with radar, and it is very much "doable".

Again, I'm glad you and some other people are able to do it. I'm not and that's really all there is to it. No biggie, it's just a game after all.

Are those things really THAT important, more important than the gameplay itself? The fact that camera is not customized?

To me they are, yes - what's the use of great gameplay if I can't utilize it to its full potential?

Besides, it's a big strange, that you are so put off now due to camera, after writing "I already have WE9 for PC which I love to death". So you love it to death, or not? :P

I do, but have very strong reservations about the camera if that's okay with you.

ps. Passes are inacurate, if you make them inacurate ;)

If I make them inaccurate it's because I can't see exactly where my guys and the opponents are and how fast they're moving. And therein lies the rub.

I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for so long, but it doesn't mean that because you do everybody else must regardless. People are different, you know.
Ofcourse. I understand that very well.

It's set to wide, but it's not nearly quite far enough. Vertical long worked okay in PES5 and WE9, why did they change it for LE?
Don't know.

It's the same engine, and practically the same game. Something like this would suffice (from PS5):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/928962-pro-evolution-soccer-5/images/gs_screen-13
Are you sure it's not a screen from replay? Looks to me like that. I didn't play any other pes5 title for a long time, so I don't remember if there is a camera like that there, in actual game. If it is, then the only answer I can give you, is that I don't know why they removed it.

Again, I'm glad you and some other people are able to do it. I'm not and that's really all there is to it. No biggie, it's just a game after all.
Sure.

To me they are, yes - what's the use of great gameplay if I can't utilize it to its full potential?
I should respect your opinion as you stated above, and you're right, but by the same token I hope you will respect mine when I say, that all the people I know, never mentioned it as some problem, or some major issue. In fact I believe you're the first person of about 500 that I met in those past 6 months, who play WE9LE, who raised that topic. The only "close related" issue about that that I encountered was the widescreen mode, which is solved.

However, if this is a major issue for you, too big to play we9le, then ofcourse you're free to not play this game, and I won't say a word about it.

All I can say though, is that I believe the game is worth to at least try to ignore it, at least at the start. Maybe in couple weeks, you won't even notice it.

I do, but have very strong reservations about the camera if that's okay with you.
Sure.

If I make them inaccurate it's because I can't see exactly where my guys and the opponents are and how fast they're moving. And therein lies the rub.
If you are unable to play with looking at radar from time to time, then I understand your dillema. If I didn't look at the radar when I need to, but just focused on the players that I see on the screen, then I would probably have same problem like you, so I understand your issue.

However there is nothing that can be done about it for now, so if it's a major issue then I see only 2 choices for you(if I can). Either try to learn playing with radar, or pass the we9le title alltogether.

Hope you make the right call.

cheers

ps. I meant no disrespect before. If you took it as offensive, I'm sorry, it was not my intention.

fm stats are not the best solution for pes/we games.

the best stats are edited konami's ones. something like pesedit team does for its patch.

fm stats are not the best solution for pes/we games.

the best stats are edited konami's ones. something like pesedit team does for its patch.
There are many perspective on this. Some say, that FM is so different, that it is totaly wrong to use stats from other football engine game. Others say that FM stats are best stats generalwise, and with the right converter and right formulas you would be suprised at the effects.

I'm in the second group.

Also, a person who is working on that, is working on fm importer for us, that will give us full roster with ready stats which will save us lots of time, and we just cannot NOT use it ;)

Don't worry. I'm a freak in terms of game realism, and I would never do arcade game out of we9le. Secondly, even though first set of stats might not be best, we'll have time and feedback to correct those. I'm confident it will be very good once we cover all bases.

cheers

Nothing to be sorry about, Soyo, it's all good.

I just feel incredibly frustrated that a game that is so perfect in so many ways would have, in my eyes, such a glaring deficiency. Even the lowly FIFA games have better cameras. Imagine being able to play WE9LE the way shown in some of the pics here:

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=60026

I would dump my wife, quit my job and abandon friends and family so I could play this game 24/7, ahhaha.

But I will not rest until I find a similar patch for WE9LE and if there isn't one I will find out how do it myself, regardless of what it takes. I'm not kidding.

To get you started. These are some helpful memory locations in the we9le.exe
camera angle:
0x03B68A54

all other camera related values, like height and yaw
0x00F66A60 area

To get you started. These are some helpful memory locations in the we9le.exe
camera angle:
0x03B68A54

all other camera related values, like height and yaw
0x00F66A60 area
Radko, great to see you again my friend!

I assume you couldn't look into that camera thing, and make it customizable(through some .cfg file)?

ps. Are you stopping by from time to time at weplaywe.pl? We have a few matches to catch up ;)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom