WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

Right, reddwarf!! There are much people who likes to play with this camera with FIX cursor, which enables to control just one player (similarly to BECOME A LEGEND mode of PES2009...). This is the utility of this cam. Is it possible to increase zoom in this camera to simulate a 1ºperson cam?? It would be amazing to play in 1ºperson being a goalkeeper or any other position.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I believe the camera works more like this:

Find an object to track (ball or player)
Now I think I got access to the camera x,y,z, pitch, roll, yaw, zoom
So we can change the location of the camera with respect to that object.
If we zoom in, we can't go inside the object.

So what object is there to track when in 1st person mode?
It can't be the ball, because then the camera can be in any "orbit" around the ball.

Need to think about it.

The PES gods are angry :)

Unfortunately this tool brings not only advantages:

For exmaple on TV 1 the left or right tribunes aren´t visible often:

Same problem you´ll have with the upper side on widescreen if you´ve the ball nearly the down tribune:

But this is a problem of the stadiums I think. It won´t be possible to fix it with the Camera tool... (but this problem we´ll have in every stadium: Build stadium, Konami stadiums).

Alegor , I think the problem its when ur zoom its much far , example i did 800 and i start to have this problem with tribune , but now im playing 1144 (300 more down than normal wide cam of Konami) and i think its good now , also i like it in that way i think about 1100 its best way to play !

however try like me example 1144 and maybe u'll not have same problem

Hmmmm, I believe the camera works more like this:

Find an object to track (ball or player)
Now I think I got access to the camera x,y,z, pitch, roll, yaw, zoom
So we can change the location of the camera with respect to that object.
If we zoom in, we can't go inside the object.

So what object is there to track when in 1st person mode?
It can't be the ball, because then the camera can be in any "orbit" around the ball.

Need to think about it.

The PES gods are angry :)

When i think to play a football game with a first person camera, i imagine a camera script like the original PLAYER camera of WE9LE:

- when i don´t have the possession of ball, my player needs to fix his concentration where the ball is (then, the camera is focused where the ball is);

- when i have the possession of ball, my player needs to look to HIS forward direction (NOT to the gol direction, like the most recents PES!!!). I think the original PLAYER cam of WE9LE has almost the perfect script in this sitution.

I think that, now, all we need to reach a 1ºperson cam is change where the camera is. Maybe the first point in front of the nose of the selected player (FOCUS THE CAMERA ON THE SELECTED PLAYER, BUT THE LOCATION OF THE CAM MUST BE SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF HIM) will demonstrate good result in our "never seen before" objective in football games!!!

After this first stage, some tweeks like the angles (the original is much "focused" to the field) and the velocity of the cam, the radar orientation (a vertical orientation, likewise when we play on LONG VERTICAL cam, would be great), will be necessary, but i would be happy with just a primitive first person camera!! :))

Last edited:
Unfortunately this tool brings not only advantages:

For exmaple on TV 1 the left or right tribunes aren´t visible often:

Same problem you´ll have with the upper side on widescreen if you´ve the ball nearly the down tribune:

But this is a problem of the stadiums I think. It won´t be possible to fix it with the Camera tool... (but this problem we´ll have in every stadium: Build stadium, Konami stadiums).

Alegor , I think the problem its when ur zoom its much far , example i did 800 and i start to have this problem with tribune , but now im playing 1144 (300 more down than normal wide cam of Konami) and i think its good now , also i like it in that way i think about 1100 its best way to play !

however try like me example 1144 and maybe u'll not have same problem

that's right.

it only happens if you zoom it too much. i have mine set on 1300 and it works like a charm.

Ok, not completed yet, but this is when I put the camera in front of the player (x,y,z) and the object to look at (x,y,z) is put far away behind the goal.

guys,
try Camp Nou, Camera : Wide, Value 1000 ..
it's like real life ..

really thank you reddwarf, you took the game to a higher level ..
I can't describe how much I'm grateful to you ..
I was dreaming about this feature ..

No it's not a problem of the stadiums.
I believe it works like this:
When you move the camera you're basically moving the stadium outside of the predefined viewing frustum,
so parts of the stadium are clipped from the view.
Have to find where that's located in memory to fix that issue, then you can set the "zoom" on more extreme values.

When you move the camera you're basically moving the stadium outside of the predefined viewing frustum,
Have to find where that's located in memory to fix that issue, then you can set the "zoom" on more extreme values.

whoa, great news man :APPLAUD:, this one is really worth to wait. hope you don't loose the motivation to find that value reddwarf. this tool is a perfect way to shock all my friend that adore the next-gen version of PES :WORSHIP:

Nah, own thread is not necessary as it's far from perfect.
A small idea is to get some collaborated effort to collect all interesting memory addresses so people can make more interesting mods(gameplay,ai,animation).
Sort of like how people modded gta, but I'm guessing after 5 years it's a little too late for pes6.
I think I got access now to the shadows (length,angle) of players on the pitch. 0x03b8d36c

BTW when will approximately be the new update including the First person camera? I'm just curious, this could be something amazing...

I´d be the happiest man over the world if you get it. Coz that means we can enjoy much more from the stadiums and have a nice camera view like on real TV :)

I wish you good luck. Waiting for great news. ;)

Last edited:
http://ifile.it/nobrkl0/pes6playercam.rar
This is for the first person camera only.
It should only modify that player camera.
I think you'll have to mess with some values to get a good result.
This one's not finished, as it can't relocate the camera, so that's on the todo list.

still TODO:
- combine all apps into one
- add more values to be changed

Nah, own thread is not necessary as it's far from perfect.
A small idea is to get some collaborated effort to collect all interesting memory addresses so people can make more interesting mods(gameplay,ai,animation).
Sort of like how people modded gta, but I'm guessing after 5 years it's a little too late for pes6.
I think I got access now to the shadows (length,angle) of players on the pitch. 0x03b8d36c

You've been doing a terrific job. But wouldn't that animation modding be more useful for say PES 2012? Respect for your choices (and have no intent to "steal" a dev heh), but any chance you would do any of these modes for PES 2012? Making PES 2012 better instead of insisting on a 6 year old game with limited graphical, etc that can be changed. Cheers :)

Last edited:
http://ifile.it/nobrkl0/pes6playercam.rar
This is for the first person camera only.
It should only modify that player camera.
I think you'll have to mess with some values to get a good result.
This one's not finished, as it can't relocate the camera, so that's on the todo list.

still TODO:
- combine all apps into one
- add more values to be changed

Sorry, I thought you were doing it for WE9LE. :(

Is there a possibility?

The core engine of we9le and pes6 are the same, so I'll be doing it for both games, as I think they're still played enough. So I'll be switching back and forth.
I'd love to work on pes2012, but my videocard can't handle shader 3.0. I've tried with swiftshader to circumvent it, but the cpu was too slow :)

Great work! Nice to see how these games is still getting better after all these years.

The core engine of we9le and pes6 are the same, so I'll be doing it for both games, as I think they're still played enough. So I'll be switching back and forth.
I'd love to work on pes2012, but my videocard can't handle shader 3.0. I've tried with swiftshader to circumvent it, but the cpu was too slow :)

Just waiting for First Person Cam for WE9LE :))

btw, will you be doing it also for pes 5?

such a tool is really necessary for all the pes5 community :0

sorry for posting it in we9le thread but pleeeaaase make it for pes5 :)

Hmmm, I guess I'll have a look at pes5 too, still need to install it.
Anyways, I'll try to keep this topic about we9le only.
So can I get some feedback from we9le users on this next version: http://min.us/m3AeN2lCL
If there are no serious bugs reported I'll post the pes6 version in the editing forum at http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64852

- Changes:
Fix stadium clipping, experimental roof added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom